Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum

Go down

Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum Empty Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum

Post by ReadyMom on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Promoting the Forum: So ... I don't want to get other forum Owners mad at me, so I haven't many any announcements that EHP is on the net. To me, the more forums to join, the better, because each one has their own 'personality' and group of frequent members. I like having choices. BUT ... if any new members visit us and like us ... please share with others that you found EHP and it's a good place to visit!

Emoticons: Eventually, I'd like to learn how to offer different/better emoticons to use, too!

Mobile Format:I'm NOT crazy about the format that is offered for phones & tablets, but I don't have any control over it. I didn't know that it was that kind of format, when I set up the forum. I hope those that use phones/tables can get used to it.

Ads: We'll have to just get used to seeing them, for now. This is a 'free' forum, so the ads will continue to pop up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum Empty Re: Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum

Post by Dave58 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:52 am

Nothing to be sorry about ReadyMom I'm just glad this is here

Thank You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum Empty Re: Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum

Post by ReadyMom on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm

So, I've tried to change the smileys/emoticons. Some are clearer than others. It's a learning process. But they are better than what we had started with. Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:05 am

I hate to say it, but it's better than APN's new format.

Cinnamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:20 am

Cinnamon wrote:I hate to say it, but it's better than APN's new format.
Thanks Cin. It's a LOT of work. I just wish we had more active members. I want all the hard work to be worth the effort. I'm working on the medical forum, now. I wish I could get in touch with the folks who left APN, to let them know we are here, if they are looking for a place to go.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:04 pm

I see how hard you're working RM, I only have one question:

When do you sleep Sleep

rick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:44 pm

rick1 wrote:I see how hard you're working RM, I only have one question:

When do you sleep Sleep
Aaaahhh ... you found one of the new emoticons!! Laughing

LoL! I'm a night owl. Have always been a 'stay-at-home' mom/wife, so that helps to have some time. I try to do computer stuff, in the morning. But I keep popping in, during the day. Then, I come on again, at night. Sitting w/ hubby, watching tv and comp. on my lap. I don't like to just watch tv. Always have something else to do, as well.

Like I said, my only worry is that I'm doing this for just a few.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:52 am

Exclamation  Added a new forum: Recalls, under Chit Chat.  Thought that since there are so many in the news, this would be a good one to add.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Added some new emoticons for Christmas. Just click on the smiley face, in the tool bar, then click on the drop down menu and choose 'holiday'. Any special request, let me know and I'll see what I can find! Enjoy. GiftSmiley

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Thumbs Up-2
Awesome!

Cinnamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jimLE on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:22 pm

I've seen the recall section.and Im assuming that your referring to car seats to vehicle's to what ever.im wondering if that includes food as well.so i'll check it out.there's a forum in which i can add a link to here,next time im there.
jimLE
jimLE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom on Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:44 am

Exclamation Today, I made a new prep forum: I separated 'Bug Out Bags' from the 'Evacuation' forum. You can now find those posts under 'Bags'. It just seems easier to find.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:35 am

Updates on Building EHP Discussion Forum ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fclipartion.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2Fthe-way-of-wisdom   NEW Forum: "Music' Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum