EMPs-News From

Go down

EMPs-News From

Post by ReadyMom on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:30 am

China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran Set For Electronic Pulse Attacks on U.S.
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-russia-north-korea-and-iran-set-for-electronic-pulse-attacks-on-u-s/?fbclid=IwAR2MPEMy3JxjeAntbdrSOYCD_OnJ4Q2ZI4Ity7XVF6iF3wnf-C5-4D6v_VY

Declassified report warns of dangers from electromagnetic pulse

China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran are preparing nuclear electronic pulse attacks from space in a future conflict to cripple the U.S. military and plunge the United States into darkness, according to a declassified study.

"The United States critical national infrastructure faces a present and continuing existential threat from combined-arms warfare, including cyber and manmade electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, and natural EMP from a solar superstorm," says a recently published report from the congressional Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack."   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPs-News From

Post by rick1 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am

Now that's scary, time to step up some more on my preps. pale

rick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:05 am

Just when you think you can sit down and rest.. Time to up my game...

Thanks for the heads up ReadyMom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:06 am

Pentagon conducts tests on worst case scenario attack on electrical grid. Funny there was never nothing on the news about this:

https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2018/11/pentagon-researchers-test-worst-case-scenario-attack-us-power-grid/152803/

rick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Yesterday at 3:03 pm

They can practice all the scenarios they want , they can blow all the smoke they want. We had less than a 1/4 inch of ice this past week not even enough to make the roads slick and some people were without electric for 4 days.

The bottom line is if some inventive country want to pop an EMP above the United States we are screwed. We had better get all our ducks in a row
Just had to try out the new holiday stuff Santa3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Yesterday at 4:23 pm

Dave58 wrote:They can practice all the scenarios they want , they can blow all the smoke they want. We had less than a 1/4 inch of ice this past week not even enough to make the roads slick and some people were without electric for 4 days.

The bottom line is if some inventive country want to pop an EMP above the United States we are screwed. We had better get all our ducks in a row
Just had to try out the new holiday stuff  Santa3

I agree with ya Dave, we had about a quarter inch of ice and lost power for only about 3 hours. As far as an EMP, I think before an EMP, some country (China, Russia, Iran, N. Korea) will use a few keystrokes on the computer and take the grid down just like they did in the Ukraine several years ago and in the middle of winter. Santa3

rick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down