Tang Powder

Go down

Tang Powder

Post by rick1 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:51 pm

I was going through my items that I have stored on shelving in the garage and came across a container of tang powder, best by date is November 2014, don't know how I missed this one.

Well, I shook the container and you could hear the powder moving around inside, I figured it would be of a solid form.

So, I took it down to the house and opened it, looked ok, smelled ok, dipped my finger in it and tasted it, tasted ok. So I mixed up a glass of it and drank it, tasted ok, and didn't get sick from it.

So, 4 year old tang is still good. But my garage never gets above 70 degrees year round and I have a dehumidifier that runs and an air conditioner that runs in the summer.

rick1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tang Powder

Post by ReadyMom on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Good to know because I have two BUCKETS of this drink mix! I also have lemonade & Ice tea mixes!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jimLE on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 pm

thanks for the reminder.seeing how i failed to put tang and powdered drink mix on my last primary shopping list.yeah.shame on me. Sad Blinking
jimLE
jimLE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down