Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan

Go down

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Empty Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan

Post by ReadyMom Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:42 pm

The following is an exceptional blog to read. HIGHLY recommended to get you started! Smile

Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps
http://thesurvivalmom.com/2010/07/07/organize-your-emergency-evacuation-in-5-simple-steps/

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Organize-evac   Whether it’s floodwater, fire, or some other calamity, you may have just seconds to make the decision for an emergency evacuation, and in those seconds, there won’t be time to make rational decisions.

When I first began thinking about the possibility of evacuating from our home, I visualized sheer panic. Immediately, I realized the need for a written list of procedures posted in two or three locations and a family meeting or two to ensure that everyone was informed and on board. As I put our evacuation plan together, five basic steps became apparent as did the need to assign certain tasks to certain family members in order to make the evacuation swift and organized. ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Empty making a plan

Post by ReadyMom Wed May 15, 2019 5:07 pm

The Evacuation Plan – Where to Go
http://captaindaves.com/guide/chapter-2-bug-out-or-batten-down/the-evacuation-plan-step-1-where-to-go/

Sure, you can head to the nearest shelter, but if sitting on cots at the local high school gymnasium or National Guard Armory was your first choice, you probably wouldn’t be reading this guide.

If the threat is severe enough that you have decided to evacuate, you need a safe house or survival retreat in a location where the current crisis will not threaten you.

(SNIP) ... The best thing to do is to establish a safe house ahead of time.  And the easiest way to do this is to ...   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Empty Re: Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:38 am

Bug Out: 4 Reasons Why You Need A ‘Get Out Of Dodge’ Plan
https://thepreppingguide.com/bug-out-plan/

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Gettyimages-55743523-33cd85ba5ef115ea6cd6fbdaed868298899ef4b5-s900-c85   When it comes to disasters, if you are living in an affected area you are going to need to get out of that area as quickly as possible before every road is blocked with traffic and panic and desperation sets in, especially if you are living in an urban area. You are going to need to consider what is called a bug out plan, as it is going to get you and your loved ones out of danger.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Empty Re: Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 pm

5 Tips for the Best Bug Out Location
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/tips-best-bug-out-location/

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Ngcb1 When preppers start looking for a good bug out location, the main feature they care about is “not in the city.” But what about other features? You don’t want to go just anywhere after the SHTF. You want a location that is safe and well hidden, among other things. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

How to Make a Bulletproof Bug Out Plan
https://www.survivalsullivan.com/make-bulleproof-bug-plan/

Get Organized BEFORE You Leave-Including Making a Plan Family-2104345_960_720   All preppers must have a quality bugout plan if they want to survive a doomsday disaster (not just an emergency). Even if you live on an amazing survival retreat and envision bugging in after the SHTF, a day could come when remaining on your homestead would no longer be an option. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:14 am

Creating an Evacuation Plan
https://www.thereadystore.com/emergency-supplies/18519/creating-an-evacuation-plan/

Let's face it, an emergency can happen at any place and at any time. Our plea is to make sure that everyone in the family is prepared. We want to make sure you know what to do and how to prepare before a disaster can strike. One of the most important things that you can do is to communicate with your children/family about what to do when an emergency happens. Communication is a critical first step when it comes to planning for an emergency. Make sure each person knows each of their responsibilities and is aware of the emergency plan, which should be simple but effective. See below on what your emergency plan could look like! ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum