Dave58
ReadyMom
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

China Concerns Empty China Concerns

Post by ReadyMom Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Here they go again:

Senior Chinese military officer calls for attacks on US ships in the South China Sea
https://www.businessinsider.com/south-china-sea-chinesenavy-ram-us-ships-2018-12?utm_content=buffer5dc2a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

(SNIP) ... Dai Xu, a People's Liberation Army Air Force colonel commandant and the president of China's Institute of Marine Safety and Cooperation, suggested at a conference in Beijing on Saturday that the Chinese navy should use force to counter US freedom-of-navigation operations in the South China Sea, Taiwan News reported.  --- CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Title of Thread)

Admin

Back to top Go down

China Concerns Empty Re: China Concerns

Post by Dave58 Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:09 am

Here is another thing to think about. When will they demand to be paid back from the U.S.A.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3605624

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Dave58 wrote:Here is another thing to think about.  When will they demand to be paid back from the U.S.A.
It wouldn't work the same way, unless a future US gov regime decides to sell our assets to the Chinese. Unlike Kenya, the US debts are backed by "our good name," not our real estate. Of course, an other Leftist in office could change all of that.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat May 18, 2019 9:45 am

US is heading toward a looming maritime showdown… but not with Iran
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/459608-south-china-sea-military-iran/?fbclid=IwAR2PkzxNeSMC-rAlf8L0S0P5WS4t1m3DSbQvjBqyt9kLTu0OUgnxFwXMDoY

SNIPS:

There are many indications that the United States and China are creeping towards a potential conflict in the South China Sea. When the motivations behind this war become clear the stakes become that much more serious.

While the world is drumming up a potential maritime showdown between the US and Iran (yet again), Western media is conveniently ignoring a potential looming conflict in the South China Sea, one that has been building up for years.

“Only if the Chinese navy is sufficiently strong will US warships dare not wilfully enter China’s offshore waters to flex their muscles,” the newspaper wrote. “A strong Chinese navy is the guarantee for peace and stability of the South China Sea and even the whole world.”

As such, it does appear that China is making plans of its own should a conflict break out.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 am

This was from last week: (Might as well add it to the thread)

‘Violation of sovereignty’: Beijing warns US incursion into South China Sea ‘undermined peace’
https://www.rt.com/news/458485-china-denounces-us-south-sea/

China Concerns 5cd02ae9fc7e93f0638b4588  
Two US warships that passed through the South China Sea violated China’s sovereignty, threatening peace and security, Beijing has said in reaction to what the US Navy called an “innocent passage” that “challenged” maritime claims.

The US guided-missile destroyers ‘Preble’ and ‘Chung Hoon’ traveled within 12 nautical miles of Gaven and Johnson Reefs in the Spratly Islands on Monday, a US military spokesperson told Reuters. The Chinese Navy reportedly asked the US vessels to leave.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun May 19, 2019 6:03 am

While I need to advise you that RT.com is not our friend, they are showing us how the rest of the world, China in this case, views our actions.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun May 19, 2019 8:01 am

TRex2 wrote:While I need to advise you that RT.com is not our friend, they are showing us how the rest of the world, China in this case, views our actions.

Agreed. RT is not free press it's definitely heavily edited to show the states angle on events.

But as said above use it for helping formulate an opinion on what Russia/China's government thinks of an event.

IMO I've said it before and I'll say it again here, I think we are on a collision course with china and within my lifetime we will be in conflict either them. They are biding their time building up resources and patiently waiting for the right moment to make a move on Taiwan. They want to control their sphere of influence.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 19, 2019 8:42 am

Agree on the rt.com site.

The reefs that China is building on are also claimed by Vietnam and Taiwan. What the U.S. should do is get with these two countries and start building on the remaining reefs. Man China would really have a bird then. Shocked

Forgot to add this link:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-navy-sails-past-disputed-artificial-islands-claimed/story?id=60993256

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue May 21, 2019 11:31 am

U.S. warns that drones made in China may be used for spying in the U.S.:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/368479/us-warns-about-alleged-spying-threat-from-chinese-made-drone

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue May 21, 2019 12:16 pm

rick1 wrote:U.S. warns that drones made in China may be used for spying in the U.S.:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/368479/us-warns-about-alleged-spying-threat-from-chinese-made-drone

This shouldn't surprise anyone

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue May 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:...
IMO I've said it before and I'll say it again here, I think we are on a collision course with china and within my lifetime we will be in conflict either them. They are biding their time building up resources and patiently waiting for the right moment to ...
I am not at all sure where their first move will be,
but I think that, rather than "my lifetime" it will be
inside the next 10 years.
(Unless Trump finds a way to roll them back
even harder than he is doing right now.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue May 21, 2019 8:44 pm

TRex2 wrote:
IMO I've said it before and I'll say it again here, I think we are on a collision course with china and within my lifetime we will be in conflict either them. They are biding their time building up resources and patiently waiting for the right moment to ...
I am not at all sure where their first move will be,
but I think that, rather than "my lifetime" it will be
inside the next 10 years.
(Unless Trump finds a way to roll them back
even harder than he is doing right now.)

I totally agree.

I don't think we are necessarily their sworn enemy, but we are in their way of their ambitions.

If I was Australia or anywhere in the western Pacific I would be very worried.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:49 pm

China and N.Korea just met and I heard someone say that their intent is to put up a "united front."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-china/kim-xi-reach-consensus-to-develop-relations-no-matter-the-international-situation-kcna-idUSKCN1TM2P2
Xi left the North Korean capital Pyongyang on Friday after a two-day visit, the first by a Chinese leader in 14 years.

China is North Korea’s only major ally and Xi’s visit was aimed at bolstering the isolated country against pressure from United Nations sanctions over its nuclear and missile programs and stalled denuclearization talks with the United States.

The visit comes a week before Xi and U.S. President Donald Trump are due to meet at a Group of 20 summit in Osaka, Japan, amid a trade dispute that has rattled global financial markets.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Interested to see what evolves next.

I think Trump unilaterally meeting Kim in NK and the DMZ was a message to china more than anyone else. Trump is telling Xi that he doesn't need his assistance and NK Won't be China's lapdog during the trade war as a tool of china.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:57 pm

That is very likely.
In addition, I think he was also sending a message to all the Leftists in our government, who are actively trying to undermine everything he does, that he won't play be their rules.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:24 am

Top Admiral: China Missile Test a Message to US
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/admiral-navy-china-missile/2019/07/19/id/925222/

"China’s recent test of a new anti-ship ballistic missile was a show of strength and a warning to the United States, according to Admiral Philip Davidson, the commander of U.S. forces in the Pacific and Indian Ocean regions.

(SNIP)

"One [test] might be a coincidence, but seeing this happen twice is indeed a message not only to the United States but indeed to the whole globe," Davidson said.""]"China’s recent test of a new anti-ship ballistic missile was a show of strength and a warning to the United States, according to Admiral Philip Davidson, the commander of U.S. forces in the Pacific and Indian Ocean regions."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:35 am

What's up with China buying up land in Southeast Asia, could this mean more military bases for China? Sounds very concerning for Southeast Asian countries and the U.S.:

https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/us-fears-southeast-asian-resort-may-become-a-chinese-naval-base-1.591218

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:32 am

HatTip2 Hat Tip to John West's blog 'Daily Big Threats':

China test-fired six ASBMs into South China Sea, USINDOPACOM chief confirms
https://www.janes.com/article/89995/china-test-fired-six-asbms-into-south-china-sea-usindopacom-chief-confirms

t has become clear that China test-fired six anti-ship ballistic missiles (ASBMs) into the South China Sea (SCS) in late June, in light of remarks made on 18 July by US Navy Admiral Philip Davidson, the commander of the US Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM), during the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado. wrote:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am

HatTip2  Hat Tip to John West's Blog "Daily Big Threats":

China takes aim at the US for the first time in its defence white paper
https://www.scmp.com/print/comment/opinion/article/3021273/china-takes-aim-us-first-time-its-defence-white-paper

The new Chinese defence paper describes the United States military in Asia as destabilising, as the US recasts its security architecture in the Asia-Pacific and hews its strategic horizons to the Indo-Pacific concept [4] .  

For the first time, Beijing acknowledges the US strategic shift from the “war on terror” to its rivalry with China and Russia. It acknowledges the competition between the world’s sole superpower and the fast-rising one. The paper points out that the US is building and relocating its military assets in the Western Pacific, with multilateral naval exercises with Japan, Australia, India and European navies.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:00 am

HatTip2 Hat Tip to John West's Blog "Daily Big Threats":

China Vows 'Countermeasures' If US Deploys Missiles in Asia-Pacific
https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/china-vows-countermeasures-if-us-deploys-missiles-asia-pacific

Fu Cong, the director of the Foreign Ministry's arms control division, told reporters Tuesday that Beijing "will not stand idly by" if Washington follows through on a pledge made last weekend by new Defense Secretary Mark Esper to deploy the missiles in the region "sooner rather than later," preferably within months.

(SNIP)

Fu did not specify what countermeasures China would take, but said "everything is on the table."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 am

The paper points out that the US is building and relocating its military assets in the Western Pacific, with multilateral naval exercises with Japan, Australia, India and European navies.
I was unaware of this.
Also unaware of IRBM's we are deploying.
Such things are utterly useless,
so I hope that we are not doing it.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:32 pm

The U.S. Navy has over 1,000 nuclear missiles aboard it's submarines, enough to destroy the entire world and part of those are already patrolling in the south pacific:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/old-us-navy-nuclear-submarine-could-nuke-24-cities-one-shot-57332

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:30 pm

rick1 wrote:The U.S. Navy has over 1,000 nuclear missiles aboard it's submarines, enough to destroy the entire world and part of those are already patrolling in the south pacific:
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/old-us-navy-nuclear-submarine-could-nuke-24-cities-one-shot-57332
So, adding more Intermediate Range Ballistic Missiles is a bit redundant.
That is, unless we are building a complete Triad system, just to deal with SE Asia.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:09 am

From the above link:
Of course in recent days the fact that China is completely cutting off U.S. agricultural imports has made headlines all over the globe, but at the same time China is dramatically increasing the amount of food that it is importing from the rest of the world.
The only thing I don't understand is, why are we not concentrating on exporting our food to the people who would normally get the food that china is importing.

For example, if Egypt normally gets Brazilian soybeans, and now those are going to China, why don't we export to Egypt, since they just lost their main source.

Frankly I don't know if my lack of knowledge of global trade is showing up, or if "The Powers That Be" are hiding something from us.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:13 am

Again, from the above link:
So why are the Chinese suddenly stocking up on everything?

Well, the truth is that the answer to that question is quite obvious. The trade war between the United States and China is rapidly escalating, war in the Middle East could erupt at any time, the global economy has been steadily slowing down, crops are failing all over the planet, and everywhere we look we seem to see rising political instability.
While this is nothing we didn't already know, the fact that Bloomberg and Business Insider are carrying these stories tells us that the probability of a major upheaval in the next couple of years is growing.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:21 am

TRex2 wrote:Again, from the above link:

Well, the truth is that the answer to that question is quite obvious.  The trade war between the United States and China is rapidly escalating, war in the Middle East could erupt at any time, the global economy has been steadily slowing down, crops are failing all over the planet, and everywhere we look we seem to see rising political instability.
While this is nothing we didn't already know, the fact that Bloomberg and Business Insider are carrying these stories tells us that the probability of a major upheaval in the next couple of years is growing.

TRex, I'll bet ya a beer the major upheaval happens within the next 15 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:37 am

rick1 wrote:TRex, I'll bet ya a beer the major upheaval happens within the next 15 months.
Do you mean, other than a lot of domestic terrorism
by militant factions of the Demoncrat party?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 am

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:TRex, I'll bet ya a beer the major upheaval happens within the next 15 months.

You're a trip Laugh Animated

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 pm

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with Trex?

I definitely think there are things coming down the way but it could be any number of events or multiple concurrent events.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:59 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with Trex?

I definitely think there are things coming down the way but it could be any number of events or multiple concurrent events.  

I'm agreeing with him, but it's going to happen within the next 15 months, both within the U.S. and outside the U.S..

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 pm

TRex2 wrote:From the above link:
Of course in recent days the fact that China is completely cutting off U.S. agricultural imports has made headlines all over the globe, but at the same time China is dramatically increasing the amount of food that it is importing from the rest of the world.
The only thing I don't understand is, why are we not concentrating on exporting our food to the people who would normally get the food that china is importing.

For example, if Egypt normally gets Brazilian soybeans, and now those are going to China, why don't we export to Egypt, since they just lost their main source.

Frankly I don't know if my lack of knowledge of global trade is showing  up, or if "The Powers That Be" are hiding something from us.
This article may shed some light on the subject.
The author has quite a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and is more of a Globalist than a Nationalist, but he is actually quite the "go to" guy in world economics.
https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/corn-exports-plunge-but-trump-not-ready-to-make-a-deal-with-china-Oq3CXb-kYEmyXGveT59GCg/

If I get a chance later, I may do a commentary on his article.
But a note right now: when you get to the "Addendum" his TDS goes on full tilt, showing that even the best of minds is vulnerable to mental illness. (And yes, TDS and Liberalism are diagnosable mental illnesses.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:48 pm

TRex2 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:From the above link:

Frankly I don't know if my lack of knowledge of global trade is showing  up, or if "The Powers That Be" are hiding something from us.
This article may shed some light on the subject.
The author has quite a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and is more of a Globalist than a Nationalist, but he is actually quite the "go to" guy in world economics.
https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/corn-exports-plunge-but-trump-not-ready-to-make-a-deal-with-china-Oq3CXb-kYEmyXGveT59GCg/

If I get a chance later, I may do a commentary on his article.
But a note right now: when you get to the "Addendum" his TDS goes on full tilt, showing that even the best of minds is vulnerable to mental illness. (And yes, TDS and Liberalism are diagnosable mental illnesses.)

It's a necessary evil. I do favor free trade. But, it has to be fair.

China was exploiting us and taking advantage of us an we simply cannot continue it

Now, in order to take the appropriate steps to correct the trade problem the end result will be one of the following;

A more competitive market
Global recession
Wae

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:18 pm

China was exploiting us and taking advantage of us an we simply cannot continue it
Now, in order to take the appropriate steps to correct the trade problem the end result will be one of the following;
Global recession
Wae
The rest of the world, except for a few pockets, is already in recession.

As note: I don't buy gold, don't even dabble in it, but if you do,
now might be the best time to buy. Not sure the timeline, but
I expect it to do well from now until Jesus comes back.
(That doesn't mean you'll make bundles of money, just that you
won't lose your a__. )

If you're interested in Silver, you have at least a few more weeks,
I think. Maybe. (I already bought mine, years ago.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:58 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Global recession
Wae
The rest of the world, except for a few pockets, is already in recession.

As note: I don't buy gold, don't even dabble in it, but if you do,
now might be the best time to buy. Not sure the timeline, but
I expect it to do well from now until Jesus comes back.
(That doesn't mean you'll make bundles of money, just that you
won't lose your a__. )

If you're interested in Silver, you have at least  a few more weeks,
I think. Maybe. (I already bought mine, years ago.)

I have an interesting 401k savings plan through my employer. I can even select very industry specific funds. One of the funds I had been buying heavily on and off is called TGLDX.  It's a gold mining, exploring, smelting and holding index fund. It's been giving some very generous returns recently.

I use that to hedge against some other funds I'm invested in (transportation, biomedical, semiconductor, IT services etc).

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 pm

DTKA wrote:I have an interesting 401k savings plan through my employer. I can even select very industry specific funds. One of the funds I had been buying heavily on and off is called TGLDX. It's a gold mining, exploring, smelting and holding index fund. It's been giving some very generous returns recently.
That is great, as a hedge against the possibility that nothing happens, and you live to a ripe old age and retire. God bless us all if we do. The way the world is going, I don't want to live more than another 10 years.

I was talking physical Gold (which I would never buy) and physical Silver, which I advocate having a small supply of for barter in a post meltdown situation. Should a prepper's personal economics go to HIAH (... in a handbasket) it is sell-able, but the real purpose is for barter.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:15 pm

TRex2 wrote:
DTKA wrote:I have an interesting 401k savings plan through my employer. I can even select very industry specific funds. One of the funds I had been buying heavily on and off is called TGLDX.  It's a gold mining, exploring, smelting and holding index fund. It's been giving some very generous returns recently.
That is great, as a hedge against the possibility that nothing happens, and you live to a ripe old age and retire. God bless us all if we do. The way the world is going, I don't want to live more than another 10 years.

I was talking physical Gold (which I would never buy) and physical Silver, which I advocate having a small supply of for barter in a post meltdown situation. Should a prepper's personal economics go to HIAH (... in a handbasket) it is sell-able, but the real purpose is for barter.

I'm still young so I am trying to position myself for as many possible outcomes that are reasonable as I can.

But I am becoming very concerned with the economy (look at just today for example, markets are down 3%).

We have to worry about internal political instability, external geopolitical tensions, potential natural disasters, acts of god, EMP, pandemic etc..
There are so many chaotic factions that are all occurring simultaneously that could align for disasterous results. It's a very stressful time for sure .

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:04 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:Here is another thing to think about.  When will they demand to be paid back from the U.S.A.
It wouldn't work the same way, unless a future US gov regime decides to sell our assets to the Chinese. Unlike Kenya, the US debts are backed by "our good name," not our real estate. Of course, an other Leftist in office could change all of that.

I read somewhere a long time ago that the National Parks were used collateral on the loans.?????????
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 pm

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:Again, from the above link:

Well, the truth is that the answer to that question is quite obvious.  The trade war between the United States and China is rapidly escalating, war in the Middle East could erupt at any time, the global economy has been steadily slowing down, crops are failing all over the planet, and everywhere we look we seem to see rising political instability.

TRex, I'll bet ya a beer the major upheaval happens within the next 15 months.

Could be true. The ones that want a One World Guberment will do anything to get rid of the Orange Man.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:15 pm

The "Space Guys" are moving a previously retired GEOS satellite across the Pacific. It will be over Indonesia sometime around the end of next month (if that is it's destination, but who knows).

If it continues onward, it will be South of Iran by Christmas.
https://skyriddles.wordpress.com/2019/09/10/goes-13-gets-drafted/

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:42 am

China developed a missile that travels 25 times the speed of sound (mach 25) and can reach the U.S. in 30 minutes with 10 nuclear warheads attached. Shocked  I don't think the U.S. has any defense against this one:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-parade-beijing-military-nuclear-capable-missile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:31 am

rick1 wrote:China developed a missile that travels 25 times the speed of sound (mach 25) and can reach the U.S. in 30 minutes with 10 nuclear warheads attached. Shocked  I don't think the U.S. has any defense against this one:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-parade-beijing-military-nuclear-capable-missile
Basically, Russia's and China's newest "hypersonic" missiles are simply ICBM's with the ability to maneuver in mid and late course flight (previous ones had very limited ability for coarse correction).

Our defense against any Intermediate or Intercontinental ballistic missile is iffy, and this maneuvering ability just makes things worse for us. Now we won't even be sure where the targets are until the missile reenters the atmosphere.

It is truly bad, although it won't surprise me to have to constantly correct the MSM on the science of why it is bad.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:41 am

Hat Tip  Hat Tip to John West, over at his blog "Daily Big Threats":

Wait, China Has TWO Hypersonic Missiles?
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/wait-china-has-two-hypersonic-missiles-101422

China is testing two hypersonic surface-to-surface missiles and not one as previously reported, state media claimed. If true, the development of a second munition capable of traveling at least five times the speed of sound while maneuvering could weigh on the balance of power in the Pacific region.  ---CONTINUED---  

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:48 pm

The good news is that, while China is rapidly expanding its military, their economy is on the brink of total collapse, just as USSR was in the late '80's.

The bad news is that there is no guarantee that they won't decide to "go down in flames," and take us with them.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:07 pm

China deploys long-range rocket launchers in western theatre command as ‘deterrent to India’
https://theprint.in/defence/china-deploys-long-range-rocket-launchers-in-western-theatre-command-as-deterrent-to-india/642830/

A report in PLA Daily says the brigade is located 5,200m above sea level in the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region, but does not specify the type or firing range of the weapon.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:43 am

Admin

rick1, Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:41 pm

China just recently threatened to nuke Japan and warned the US and Taiwan to be ready to be crushed at any moment.

Weird the news has failed to report such outrageous war mongering statements of their commie overlords.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:50 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:China just recently threatened to nuke Japan and warned the US and Taiwan to be ready to be crushed at any moment.

Weird the news has failed to report such outrageous war mongering statements of their commie overlords.

No surprise Drink, the fake news media is in joe crow's left pocket and joe crow, his family and major corporations are in China's right pocket

China loves to fear monger, they're testing joe crow and his minions, and sleepy joe is at sleep at the wheel. We may be in trouble.

In another thread, I said if I were China and Russia, I would take Hong Kong, Taiwan, and if joe crow does nothing, then it would be Guam and Hawaii. CHECK MATE.

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:48 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:China just recently threatened to nuke Japan and warned the US and Taiwan to be ready to be crushed at any moment.

Britain to permanently deploy two warships in Asian waters
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/britain-to-permanently-deploy-two-warships-in-asian-waters/ar-AAMm844?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:58 am

ReadyMom wrote:

Britain to permanently deploy two warships in Asian waters
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/britain-to-permanently-deploy-two-warships-in-asian-waters/ar-AAMm844?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

Everybody is positioning themselves ....

Better get ready for a long dark winter...

Dave58

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next