Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech

4 posters

Go down

Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech Empty Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech

Post by Dave58 Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 am

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-space-launch-cover-for-test-of-nuclear-capable-missile-tech-u-s-determines/

Are the lights getting ready to go out ?? If they decided to pop off a nuke would we have the ability to intercept it before they could set it off ???

I don't understand why anybody would want to do this. I would think they would try and do something harder like making sure that all the kids go to bed with a full stomach every night..

The older I get the more I am amazed at the stupidity of people.. I mean what purpose would it serve to kill the power grid ??

Last edited by ReadyMom on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title from link to text)

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech Empty Re: Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:07 pm

I don't know Dave, but it might be on their first test run. Time to order some more LTS, I have a 15% off coupon for Honeyville that I have to use before the end of the month, just might be a good time to do it today.

Back to top Go down

Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech Empty Re: Iran Space Launch Cover for Test of Nuclear Capable Missile Tech

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:53 am

I agree with the LTS, but for the most part a person should be able to grow most of what they need and maybe some extra to have for barter that way they might be able to trade for what they don't.. We go to a lot of auctions and I have been  collecting older hand tools. There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to how to sharpen and use the tools...

I told my wife the other day that if shtf  one part of me hopes it doesn't happen until after i'm dead and gone and another part of me wants it to happen soon so i can teach my kids and grand-kids how to survive  Sign-Worried

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm

ReadyMom, yes it's the same.

What I can't understand is why would anybody be shocked about attacking Iran. All options, no matter what country or what part of the globe, are on the table already, that's what they call a contingency plan.

Why does that little black briefcase always within feet of the President.

I can remember my drill instructor telling us that "you sacrifice a few to save a million."

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:38 pm

If the lifters used for their "satellite launches" resemble the N.K. Hwasong-15 launch vehicle, then it probably is an ICBM test. N.K. launched one, and needs two more to be certain they got it right. One more, at the very least. The one they launched wasn't the final product (we expect them to do extensive modifications before using it as an ICBM), so there are a lot of unknowns.

If they or the N.K. ever do launch an ICBM against us, our defenses are next to nil. We have plenty of defenses against medium or intermediate range missiles, but not much to deal with true ICBM's.

Destroying our electric grid would take us off the world stage for a decade or more, but not before we retaliated, so it would be a suicide move.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Well, Iran failed to get their satellite into orbit, and after reading some reviews of their rockets and missiles, my assessment is that, while any launch is "practice" for ballistic missile operations, this particular rocket would not be suitable as a nuclear ICBM simply because it can't lift anything that heavy, and lift it far enough to make it to Europe, let alone the US.

While I am not familiar with the rocket they used, I found some articles written by people who are familiar with it, and I will take their word for what it can lift.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down