Terror advisory for United States

+2
Drinkthekoolaid
ReadyMom
6 posters

Go down

Terror advisory for United States Empty Terror advisory for United States

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:10 pm

Terror advisory for United States updated on Saturday, in place through January 18
https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Terror-advisory-for-United-States-updated-on-Saturday-in-place-through-January-18-566724621.html?%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F&fbclid=IwAR3kDSxLzHSPLI0vQIOeylx0dUopWz-aC6Jg2lhPpvnjKC6Tp4M1yIe-y5c

"As of Saturday evening, the Department of Homeland Security was not aware of a specific or credible threat, but the agency does warn of a potential Iranian threat."

"The U.S. Government will provide more information about any emerging threat as additional information is identified. The public is encouraged to listen to local law enforcement and public safety officials."

Original Alert from Homeland Security:

Terror advisory for United States ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin
https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-january-4-2020

Admin

Back to top Go down

Terror advisory for United States Empty Re: Terror advisory for United States

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:20 am

And then there is this:

Former Secret Service, CIA officer issues warning: Prepare for Iran sleeper cells to strike rural America
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/prepare-for-iran-sleeper-cells-to-strike-rural-america/

(SNIP) ... Conventional target cities like NYC, LA and DC are always on the radar, but with constant threats to those locations, have become harder to execute a successful campaign. Softer targets in the country seem more ideal for a successful operation.

First responders in smaller cities need to be prepared with the reality that they are on the radar with locations such as malls, educational institutions, and event centers being prime targets with the substantial amount of people congregating.

Due diligence of preparation needs to extend from Wall Street to Main Street; for the Iranian terrorist regime, nothing is off the table.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:30 am

Related:  (When I held a prep event, several years ago, we had a guest speaker who put up a map of known sleeper cells. There were SO MANY red dots in the north east!! I'll never forget it!)

Iranian sleeper cells have been hiding in America. They've already been uncovered in New York City
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/iranian-sleeper-cells-have-been-hiding-in-america-uncovered-in-nyc/

(SNIP) ... intelligence has shown that Iran has embedded terrorist sleeper cells within the US and was proven correct with the prosecution and conviction of Hezbollah operative Ali Kourani and Samer el-Debek in New York City.

The new debate is not a matter of if an attack will happen, it’s a matter of when and where.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:46 am

Guys, stay vigilant.

If you have a pistol, carry it. Carry extra mags.

Carry first aid supplies

Avoid crowds. Avoid soft targets.

Keep your tank at Least 1/2 full.

Trust your gut instinct and subconscious. It often times picks up on things that are "off or wrong" that you haven't consciously noticed yet.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:59 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:Guys, stay vigilant.
If you have a pistol, carry it.  Carry extra mags.
Carry first aid supplies
Avoid crowds. Avoid soft targets.  
Keep your tank at Least 1/2 full.
Trust your gut instinct and subconscious. It often times picks up on things that are "off or wrong" that you haven't consciously noticed yet.
Where I am, I don't have to worry about direct action
by terror cells, but I do a lot of the above, because
the terrorists might be able to "turn the lights out"
in my neck of the woods.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 am

If you have room, it's a good time and not a bad idea to stock up on items like food, meds, fuel for vehicles/home heating, ammo, etc..

For me, I've got just about everything and live in a very rural area, I'll sit back and watch. PopCorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:02 am

The first aid kit and the go-bag are always in the car whenever we leave the property. We also take extra boots/socks/warm clothing.

None of our cars comes back to our rural property without first stopping in town to top off the tank.

We ramped up on stocking up, plenty of food in the LTS, including more packages that only need hot water to make a meal.

We're keeping an eye on strange vehicles, but they're a rarity this far out.

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:31 am

DHS has issued a National Terrorism Advisory on the 9/11 20th anniversary.

Do you think that over a million illegal aliens that have crossed our southern border and the 10's of thousand get away's that have come across, from over 160 countries, maybe that there may be a few terrorists in those groups, I believe so, yep, yep, yep!!!! Only time will tell.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-august-13-2021

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:47 am

Biden Admin Announces New Domestic Terror Threats: People Opposing COVID Restrictions and Questioning 2020 Election
https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/08/domestic-terrorist-biden-admin/

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:17 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Biden Admin Announces New Domestic Terror Threats: People Opposing COVID Restrictions and Questioning 2020 Election

Ya know, since this clown has taken office, the civil unrest in this country is starting to explode, from calling everything racist if you don't agree with him, calling people neanderthals if you don't support the vaccine or the restrictions, calling American's domestic terrorist's if they don't believe he won the election, and the list goes on.

The worse is yet to come, and I (only my opinion) believe there's going to be blood shed amongst the politicians that keep pushing these narratives.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:48 pm

rick1 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:Biden Admin Announces New Domestic Terror Threats: People Opposing COVID Restrictions and Questioning 2020 Election

Ya know, since this clown has taken office, the civil unrest in this country is starting to explode, from calling everything racist if you don't agree with him, calling people neanderthals if you don't support the vaccine or the restrictions, calling American's domestic terrorist's if they don't believe he won the election, and the list goes on.

The worse is yet to come, and I (only my opinion) believe there's going to be blood shed amongst the politicians that keep pushing these narratives.

Everybody better make sure the your stuff is squared away things are starting to go sideways and its going to take us along for the ride.....

Did you know its harder to go out to eat in NY than it is to cross the border ???

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:18 pm

Dave58 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

Everybody better make sure the your stuff is squared away things are starting to go sideways and its going to take us along for the ride.....

Did you know its harder to go out to eat in NY than it is to cross the border ???

Yep, yep and if I lived anywhere near a major city (within 75 miles), I'd have some serious plans on a "DI DI MAU" exit.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:09 pm

We live in interesting times.

We are seriously considering raising the greenhouse sooner than we planned. The stores around us, including big box, seem to be experiencing shortages. Not sure if this is because people are stocking up, or if trade agreements are going sideways. Maybe a combo of both.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:49 am

I wonder if corn pop, a.k.a. joe crow, is including antifa in his domestic terror alert or do they have amnesty:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/antifa-agitators-clash-with-anti-mask-protesters-in-bloody-skirmish-1-stabbed

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down