China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ...

+3
dmwalsh568
rick1
Dave58
7 posters

Go down

China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ... Empty China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ...

Post by Dave58 Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:52 am

I didn't have time to read all of this at lunch , but it might be something to watch

China’s military ordered to ‘concentrate preparations for fighting a war’ as tensions with West grow
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7606950/china-xi-jinping-military-prepare-war/

CHINA's President Xi Jinping has told his military commanders to “concentrate preparations for fighting a war” as Beijing ramps up fighting talk with the West.

The communist ruler's instructions come amid rising tensions over the future of the South China Sea and Taiwan and weeks after a Chinese warship tried to ram a US Navy destroyer.

China Central Television presented a speech from President Xi - who has claimed the position in perpetuity - when he met troops and generals on a tour of Guangzhou province.

He told officers of the Southern Theatre Command: “It’s necessary to strengthen the mission … and concentrate preparations for fighting a war.

“We need to take all complex situations into consideration and make emergency plans accordingly.”

He also reportedly said the regional command was having to bear a “heavy military responsibility” as it was responsible for operations in the disputed South China Sea.   ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed link in Title line & Moved to Post body)

Dave58

Back to top Go down

China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ... Empty Re: China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ...

Post by rick1 Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:01 pm

The previous administration could have stopped/slowed the process of China building the false island in the south china sea. The previous administration should have not cut the military's budget, now we're playing catch up. The best thing this administration can do is send nuclear warheads to Guam, Japan, Okinawa, Hawaii and so forth, but this would take the approval of congress. So, I'm sure there are more military aircraft and ships loaded with nuclear warheads now then any time before.

Are we heading toward war with China, I believe we are, but how soon:

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/are-the-united-states-china-destined-war-18759

Back to top Go down

China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ... Empty Re: China: Military Ordered .. Concentrate Preparations for Fighting a War ...

Post by dmwalsh568 Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:59 am

I think the combination of a trade war with both militaries flexing their muscles makes this a lot more dangerous than most Americans realize. Time for folks to double-check their winter preps and especially their EMP preps...if China decides to go to war, then I expect massive cyberattacks on grid infrastructure with an EMP followup to destroy any backup equipment that is brought out of storage. Might be time for me to grab a couple more 20 pound propane tanks just in case...you can never have too much propane right? Shocked

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:54 pm

This is not good. I shall continue progressing towards a grid-down situation.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Bringing this thread back to life

https://qz.com/1776246/chinese-national-arrested-trying-to-photograph-us-military-site/

I have said before, and I'll say it again, in my opinion china is our biggest threat and our most likely next global conflict. They are not our friend at all.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:50 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Doesn't look good at all Dave. Cheers-Beer2

Stock up while you can, just in case, including lots and lots of ammo. I just received 2000 rounds of 00 buck that I ordered 3 weeks ago, seems that many companies are running short on certain types of ammo.

Maybe because of all the rioting going on around the U.S., gun sales have skyrocketed (AGAIN).

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Because we're so well stocked on essentials, I am focusing on some things people don't think about. A LOT of our garments are made overseas and there may be shortages of clothing in the future if trade is disrupted or stopped. I am stocking up on underwear and good clothing. While I have plenty, if we end up going through shortages for a couple years, best to be prepared. Not only for us, but for those invited people who may need to light and set here.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:36 pm

rick1 wrote:

Doesn't look good at all Dave. Cheers-Beer2

Stock up while you can, just in case, including lots and lots of ammo. I just received 2000 rounds of 00 buck that I ordered 3 weeks ago, seems that many companies are running short on certain types of ammo.

Maybe because of all the rioting going on around the U.S., gun sales have skyrocketed (AGAIN).

Here's another good article I found, they're estimating 100's of millions of Americans will die in the first year of an EMP attack from China:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11911604/china-pearl-harbor-style-emp-attack-us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:37 pm

I think if China is going to do something right after the election would be an opportune time also if they wait until winter they will kill the maximum amount of people and never fire a shot...

Ether way we may be in a a sh*t storm. Its time for more bourbon, beans and band-aids

Dave58

Cinnamon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:45 am

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:47 am

Burning documents...industrial espionage?
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:45 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:06 pm

We're definitely going to be in a war with them whether we want it or not

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:51 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:We're definitely going to be in a war with them whether we want it or not

Maybe, but I don't think it will be a shooting war. It'll be a embargo/trade war and it will include the EU and other Asian countries, many of which are on board now, that's enough to bring China to its knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:25 am

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:We're definitely going to be in a war with them whether we want it or not

Maybe, but I don't think it will be a shooting war. It'll be a embargo/trade war and it will include the EU and other Asian countries, many of which are on board now, that's enough to bring China to its knees.

We might not have that choice.

We can't pick and choose if china 'pearl harbors" us and sadly I think it's going to happen.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:44 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
rick1 wrote:

We can't pick and choose if china 'pearl harbors" us and sadly I think it's going to happen.

Hopefully their leadership is smarter than that. An unprovoked attack without formal declaration of war would piss off everyone in the USA and unite us as nothing else could. It would not end well for anyone and I’m speaking about the whole world would feel the pain since we’d likely go nuclear. If people think the supply chains are messed up now.....

Personally I see it staying as a Cold War with economic sniping and lots of espionage. Our economies are pretty well intertwined despite recent pressures working to unwind it a bit so China would have to be desperate to sabotage their economy by attacking us openly.

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:10 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
rick1 wrote:

Hopefully their leadership is smarter than that. An unprovoked attack without formal declaration of war would piss off everyone in the USA and unite us as nothing else could. It would not end well for anyone and I’m speaking about the whole world would feel the pain since we’d likely go nuclear. If people think the supply chains are messed up now.....

Personally I see it staying as a Cold War with economic sniping and lots of espionage. Our economies are pretty well intertwined despite recent pressures working to unwind it a bit so China would have to be desperate to sabotage their economy by attacking us openly.

I'm Not so sure

I'm on my phone so it's very time consuming to look this up and post links. But here is my opinion after doing a fair amount of reading.

China has a major demographic problem. Too many military aged males, not enough comparable women for wives, not enough resources, too much pollution, not enough farming and agriculture to support themselves. Essentially they have too many mouths to feed.

They have significant internal pressure on their regime from within.  Their economy is going to be damaged by a global backlash against china for their bungling of coronavirus and the west has realized we are too dependent upon them and are trying to bring more of the supply chain under our control.

China is becoming very aggressive in the south china sea, towards Taiwan and Hong Kong

China has essentially stolen enough of our technology where they have rapidly closed the gap in the western pacific theater of operations.  

There are Chinese generals and former ministers of defense that lament they never got to fight in a major war and are resigned to the fact that they feel they need to "dethrone" America as the dominant power to allow the superior race of Chinese to become the world's sole super power where they will then have the ability to expand their empire in order to survive.

China thinks in terms of generations not election cycles. They have a grand strategic division and their regime can make decisions as they see fit without any sort of legislative checks. Rumors are china has been planning to supercede us for over 20years. They are getting close.

I'm not predicting Chinas tanks rolling down main street in Wichita Kansas. But they certainly have the ability to cripple us in the Pacific, move on the Philippines, Hawaii, Australia. They have the ability to long missiles at CONUS but conventional and otherwise CBRNE variations.  They have the ability to take out our power grid, cut off our supply chains etc. We are more dependent upon them than they are of us.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm

You may be right DTK. I hadn’t considered the results of one child policies skewing the gender balance so much. Definitely doesn’t bode well for stability in the pacific.

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:31 pm

I just went to the link in the first sentence of that report from Zero Hedge and it looks like it's just an updated report from DHS. It doesn't look like it indicates any specific concerns for pre-election.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:36 pm

ReadyMom wrote:

I just went to the link in the first sentence of that report from Zero Hedge and it looks like it's just an updated report from DHS. It doesn't look like it indicates any specific concerns for pre-election.

I don't know, maybe. But the very last sentence says, " the warning comes just 2 months before the presidential elections. " Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:25 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:... here is my opinion after doing a fair amount of reading.

China has a major demographic problem. Too many military aged males, not enough comparable women for wives, not enough resources, too much pollution, not enough farming and agriculture to support themselves. Essentially they have too many mouths to feed.

They have significant internal pressure on their regime from within.  Their economy is going to be damaged by a global backlash against china for their bungling of coronavirus and the west has realized we are too dependent upon them and are trying to bring more of the supply chain under our control.

China is becoming very aggressive in the south china sea, towards Taiwan and Hong Kong

China has essentially stolen enough of our technology where they have rapidly closed the gap in the western pacific theater of operations.  

There are Chinese generals and former ministers of defense that lament they never got to fight in a major war and are resigned to the fact that they feel they need to "dethrone" America as the dominant power to allow the superior race of Chinese to become the world's sole super power where they will then have the ability to expand their empire in order to survive.

China thinks in terms of generations not election cycles. They have a grand strategic division and their regime can make decisions as they see fit without any sort of legislative checks. Rumors are china has been planning to supercede us for over 20years. They are getting close.

I'm not predicting Chinas tanks rolling down main street in Wichita Kansas. But they certainly have the ability to cripple us in the Pacific, move on the Philippines, Hawaii, Australia. They have the ability to long missiles at CONUS but conventional and otherwise CBRNE variations.  They have the ability to take out our power grid, cut off our supply chains etc. We are more dependent upon them than they are of us.
I agree with all but the last sentence. Of course, the problem is, they may believe that last sentence. Attacking us would be suicide for them, but I don't know if they believe that.

Now we can add this to our list of articles discussing the possibility of war.

https://defconwarningsystem.com/2020/10/04/china-says-killing-americans-over-taiwan-is-morally-justified/
China, violating previous understandings, has been sending large numbers of fighter aircraft and bombers into Taiwan’s airspace this month.

At the same time, China’s ruling Communist Party is issuing threats. The flights of military aircraft are not warnings, the Communist Party’s Global Times newspaper stated in an editorial on September 18. “They are rehearsals on taking over Taiwan. What is needed is a political reason that can turn them into real battle to smash Taiwan independence forces.”

Fortunately, bad weather is coming. The November-through-January period is not conducive to conducting invasions across the Taiwan Strait. Nonetheless, China is clearly gearing itself for war.

Beijing calls the island “sacred” Chinese territory, but Taiwan has never been part of communist China, the “People’s Republic.”
Beijing nevertheless insists it has sovereignty over Taiwan, which formally calls itself the Republic of China. The People’s Republic has been sending planes near Taiwan’s territory to make a point.

Last month, the message was directed at Washington. While U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar visited Taiwan’s capital, Taipei, China ordered aircraft to fly near the island.

This month, China’s incursions have been larger. On the September 18, Beijing sent 18 aircraft across the median line, which divides the Taiwan Strait in two. The following day, 19 Chinese aircraft, including nuclear-capable H-6 bombers, flew into Taiwan airspace. The Chinese military in the past has flown H-6s on provocative “island encirclement patrols.”

The large incursions on the 18th were especially significant. A Chinese fighter pilot got on the radio to deny that there was a median line, which for years both sides had respected to avoid accidental contact. The pilot, breaking practice, also made a political statement, calling Taiwan a “pawn” of “foreign forces.”
There is more at Gatestone Institute.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16554/china-taiwan-killing-americans

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:48 pm

I have been saying that everything is on the line this fall. Everything.

China and the Democrats are pulling out all the stops, using every trick in the book to win our election by fraud, and if they do, China wins and Taiwan will be on the receiving end of a massive campaign to force them under Red China's rule.

If you watched Laurel's series on "The Collapse," in episode 10, you will see that, with us out of the way, China will be able to take Taiwan by starving them out, by massive show of force and blockades, without really firing a shot.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down