Poision Ivy & Poision Oak

2 posters

Go down

Poision Ivy & Poision Oak Empty Poision Ivy & Poision Oak

Post by ReadyMom Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:14 am

How To Identify Poison Ivy Growing In Your Backyard
https://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-identify-poison-ivy-growing-in-your-backyard/

Poision Ivy & Poision Oak How-To-Identify-Poison-Ivy-Growing-In-Your-Backyard-2-1-890x395_c   Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a very common plant in the United States and it is very persistent. Poison ivy grows rampant and can quickly take over an area.

One common sign that you’ve had contact with poison ivy is an itchy rash on the skin where the contact happened. It may be just red and itchy, but the rash usually forms fluid-filled blisters before long. If you scratch, this rash can quickly spread to other areas of the body or to family and friends. And believe me, that is not a good thing.Not everyone reacts to poison ivy, so if you don’t get a rash it may mean that you are immune. Investigate the suspicious plant carefully, because your family members may react badly. In this article, I will teach you how to identify poison ivy in your backyard or neighborhoods, and how to get rid of it.   ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Poision Ivy & Poision Oak Empty Re: Poision Ivy & Poision Oak

Post by ReadyMom Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:09 pm

How To Identify Poison Ivy | Homesteading Safety Tips
https://homesteading.com/identify-poison-ivy/

Poision Ivy & Poision Oak Natural-Poison-Ivy-Treatment-That-Works-ss-750x420   Want to know how to identify poison ivy effectively? If you want to avoid the aggravation of the dreaded poison ivy, this infographic with relevant tips and ideas that will certainly help you! ---CONTINUED---

Includes:

How To Identify Poison Ivy Like An Expert
What Is Poison Ivy?
How To Identify Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy Rash and Remedies
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy
Plants Which Are Just As Poisonous

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:44 pm

Cool tips. I usually identify it by the blisters
breaking out on me the next day. Laughing

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 am

Avoiding the misery of Poison Oak
https://ia804704.us.archive.org/8/items/Backwoods_Home/Avoiding%20the%20misery%20of%20poison%20oak...by%20Gary%20F.%20Arnet%2C%20D.D.S..pdf

(BIG SNIP) ... Anyone who has ever experienced a rash from poison oak knows that it is something to be avoided. This is pos-sible with some knowledge and a few precautions. This article will discuss the identification, prevention, and treatment of contact with poisonous plants.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum