PVC Pipe Projects

3 posters

Go down

PVC Pipe Projects Empty PVC Pipe Projects

Post by ReadyMom Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:14 am

36 PVC DIY Projects for Your Homestead
https://www.askaprepper.com/36-pvc-diy-projects-for-your-homestead/

PVC Pipe Projects 36-PVC-DIY-Projects-for-Your-Homestead-2-1-890x395_c There are so many projects that you can do on your homestead. Have you considered DIY projects with PVC pipes? There are a number of things that you can do from animal care to garden hacks. The projects can be very simple to more complicated depending on what you are going for. You can be very colorful or plain when you are building your projects. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

PVC Pipe Projects Empty Re: PVC Pipe Projects

Post by rick1 Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:53 pm

The son in law built a shower out of PVC and 5, 5 gallon buckets. All the bucket and PVC are painted black and are in the full sun during the day. The grandkids use them during the summer and love it.

Doesn't work well in the winter months. Winter Cold-1

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:34 am

This is (similar) the hot water shower system my son in law built. The only difference is he used 4" PVC pipe, 5 gallon buckets and a solar pump. Not hard to make. The most expensive part is the solar pump.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Automated-Solar-Hot-Water-Power-Shower-Using-Black/

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:24 pm

I have a pipe project I could use help with. Underground water line leaking someplace. Digging is no problem as I have a backhoe. Problem is not cutting the electric wire in the same trench.It goes out of the house 2 ft under a concrete slab the genny sits on. Then up to a hydrant which is connected to a 2nd hydrant in the chicken house.

80% convinced leak is under the slab as clean water bubbles up between the slab and the house. What a nightmare.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down