It's baaaaaack! H5N1 -sigh-

3 posters

Go down

It's baaaaaack!  H5N1  -sigh- Empty It's baaaaaack! H5N1 -sigh-

Post by ReadyMom Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Neutral They culled the birds, so hopefully, we don't have to keep this thread going.

A 'highly pathogenic strain' of H5N1 bird flu has been reported in China's Hunan province
https://www.businessinsider.com/bird-flu-china-coronavirus-pathogenic-strain-of-h5n1-highly-2020-2?fbclid=IwAR26oPLRfO80h7p8_Uree9ThHw6ULg0Kryg4PWeHDdVT7WP1GLUlvOC3YRg

A "highly pathogenic" strain of the H5N1 bird flu has been reported in China's Hunan province, Chinese officials said, according to a Saturday report from Reuters.

The outbreak was reported on a farm in the city of Shaoyang in the Hunan province, according to China's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs. Of the 7,850 chickens on the farm where the outbreak occurred, 4,500 died of the H5N1 avian flu, Reuters reported.

The Chinese government said it culled 17,828 chickens as a result of the H5N1 outbreak, per Reuters.

Per the United States Geological Survey, the bird flu is deemed "high pathogenic" based on its ability to kill birds. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

It's baaaaaack!  H5N1  -sigh- Empty Re: It's baaaaaack! H5N1 -sigh-

Post by oldasrocks Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:57 pm

Great, no pigs to eat. No chickens to eat and they are killing all the dogs too. Back to Soylent Green?
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:37 am

oldasrocks wrote:Great, no pigs to eat. No chickens to eat and they are killing all the dogs too. Back to Soylent Green?

If it comes to that, I'll stick to TVP if you don't mind. Cannibalism just isn't my cup of tea. Sick

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:07 am

I was speaking about what the chinese people have left to eat.

Remember too there was an article about the reefer ships refusing to dock in china and unload their cargo of meat. china is or was importing a lot of pork from us since their pigs mostly died off.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down