Dave58
rick1
TRex2
Kevypom
ReadyMom
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Medical-Vaccines, Trials & Other Treatments - Page 4 Empty Re: Medical-Vaccines, Trials & Other Treatments

Post by TRex2 Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:16 am

Dave58 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:And yes, I have stored fish antibiotics for use in a serious crisis, but they are the same as human medicine. And I won't even consider using them until the medical system completely breaks down, since I'd much rather have a doctor's opinion and some lab tests done before taking ANYTHING.

I agree with you , but unfortunately the CDC says one thing the WHO says another then Biden and different governors all put their 2 cents in so now its a crap shoot..
Don't forget, those fish antibiotics (like almost all antibiotics) have about a three year shelf life.

The other day, I heard a "medical expert" ask: "why are we paying these Pediatricians and their Associations, if the Governor isn't going to listen to them, but does what he wants?

My first thought was: "yes, those Pediatrics Associations and their mouth pieces are pretty much a waste."

Then I realized he was being sarcastic.

After that, my thought was: "They are still a waste, and we shouldn't be paying them"

After all, some of them are the ones that tell us there are 27 genders...

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Medical-Vaccines, Trials & Other Treatments - Page 4 Empty Re: Medical-Vaccines, Trials & Other Treatments

Post by Dave58 Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 am

Dave58

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:54 pm

From HERO'S this time last year to ZERO'S today.

Let's not forget the highly educated doctors that refuse to see unvax'ed patients, so much for the hypocritical oath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clowns jocolor just like corn pop.

rick1

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Pfizer has developed a new covid pill and is now testing it, $ $ $ $ $ :

https://greekreporter.com/2021/09/28/pfizer-oral-drug-covid-pill/

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:38 am

Merck Says Experimental Pill Cuts Worst Effects Of COVID-19
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/merck-covid-pill-coronavirus-molnupiravir_n_61570359e4b0487c855e0331

Drugmaker Merck said Friday that its experimental COVID-19 pill reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half in people recently infected with the coronavirus and that it would soon ask health officials in the U.S. and around the world to authorize its use.

If cleared, the drug would be the first pill shown to treat COVID-19, ...

ReadyMom
Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:22 am

ReadyMom wrote:Merck Says Experimental Pill Cuts Worst Effects Of COVID-19
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/merck-covid-pill-coronavirus-molnupiravir_n_61570359e4b0487c855e0331

Drugmaker Merck said Friday that its experimental COVID-19 pill reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half in people recently infected with the coronavirus and that it would soon ask health officials in the U.S. and around the world to authorize its use.

If cleared, the drug would be the first pill shown to treat COVID-19, ...

Just read an interesting article about this drug over at ArsTechnica:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/11/womp-womp-efficacy-of-mercks-thor-inspired-covid-pill-crumbles-vexing-experts/

In a 13-to-10 vote, advisers for the Food and Drug Administration narrowly supported authorizing Merck's Thor-inspired antiviral pill molnupiravir for use against severe COVID-19.

The FDA's panel of advisers—the Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee (AMDAC)—struggled in an all-day meeting Tuesday to weigh the drug's risks, its modest benefits, and the limited available data. The latest analysis suggests that the pill is only 30 percent effective at preventing hospitalization and death from COVID-19 in people at high risk of severe disease. Meanwhile, the drug has the worrisome potential to cause mutations, leading advisers to agonize over whether it should be offered to pregnant people.

At the time, Merck and its partner, Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, had put out a press release trumpeting that the antiviral pill appeared to cut the risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19 by about 50 percent in infected people at risk of severe disease. The result came from an interim analysis involving 762 people who were followed for about a month after testing positive. In the placebo group, Merck reported that 53 of 377 people were hospitalized with COVID-19, and eight died. Among 386 people who received the drug, only 28 were hospitalized, and none of those patients died. Comparing the two groups, the rate of hospitalization and death in the placebo group was 14.1 percent versus only 7.3 percent in the molnupiravir group.

But since that analysis, Merck collected data from an additional 646 people—and in this batch of people, the benefit of molnupiravir disappeared. Of 322 people in the placebo group, 15 were hospitalized and one died. That is, the rate of hospitalization and death was about 4.7 percent with a placebo. Of 324 people who received molnupiravir, 20 were hospitalized and one died. That's a rate of hospitalization and death of 6.2 percent, which is slightly higher than the rate in the placebo group.

So the first trial was a success, but the second trial was inconclusive at best, or harmful at worst.

Hopefully the Pfizer pill is safer....

dmwalsh568

rick1, Dave58 and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 pm

That pill is a good thing, but many people won't be able to take it.

The news this morning said, if your on blood thinners, certain cholesterol pills, etc., it may kill ya.

In addition, it may cause cancer, birth defects, etc.. Why would they even consider this pill with such little research.

If I were still young, I wouldn't touch this pill with a 10 foot pole:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/10/08/proceed-with-caution-at-your-own-peril-mercks-covid-super-drug-poses-serious-health-risks-scientists-warn/

rick1

Dave58 and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:43 pm

I haven't seen anything that says the Merck pill was approved, only that certain agencies recommend its approval.

That said, if I understand the issue correctly, the pill would only be used once you were sick with Covid, and I would expect them to screen for all of the "contraindications" before proscribing it.

Just the same, let us hope the Pfizer version is better.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:43 am

OK, so corn pop  clown wants to have a bill passed (already passed in the house) to keep a vaccine register on those who have received the covid vaccine.

I can just see this being used against those who have not been vaccinated, how, I don't know, but I do have my suspisions on what they may do.

Seems like maybe, our civil liberties may be in the crosshairs (again):

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/jordan-vaccination-database-house-covid-19/2021/12/03/id/1047270/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM281014_12042021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0105048ydqrb

rick1

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:36 am

rick1 wrote:OK, so corn pop  clown wants to have a bill passed (already passed in the house) to keep a vaccine register on those who have received the covid vaccine.

I can just see this being used against those who have not been vaccinated, how, I don't know, but I do have my suspisions on what they may do.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/jordan-vaccination-database-house-covid-19/2021/12/03/id/1047270/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM281014_12042021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0105048ydqrb

I read that the Aussie's are locking up the people that haven't been vaxxed yet.... The only thing they are not doing is giving them a gold star to wear and putting them in a cattle car......

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:03 am

rick1 wrote:OK, so corn pop  clown wants to have a bill passed (already passed in the house) to keep a vaccine register on those who have received the covid vaccine.

Funny, I see it a bit differently.

There have been more than a few anti-vax folks who either lie about their status (Aaron Rodgers) or produce fake vaccination cards. (Latest article I found was from just 10 hours ago.)

So it makes sense to keep a database of the real info, so false info can be detected quickly and easily.

If folks want to protest the vaccines via civil disobedience, then be truthful and don't lie or try to hide it. Fly that anti-vax flag proudly so that those who decide to protect those around us can keep our distance.... Cool

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:01 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:

There have been more than a few anti-vax folks who either lie about their status (Aaron Rodgers) or produce fake vaccination cards. (Latest article I found was from just 10 hours ago.)

So it makes sense to keep a database of the real info, so false info can be detected quickly and easily.

If folks want to protest the vaccines via civil disobedience, then be truthful and don't lie or try to hide it. Fly that anti-vax flag proudly so that those who decide to protect those around us can keep our distance.... Cool

I've been vaccinated and got my booster shot a couple of weeks ago, but that was my decision, not the governments.

So, you want to throw away the confidentially between you and your doctor. Then you may aswell throw away the confidentially between you and your attorney. Why not just burn the constitution and the bill of rights, heck, lets just put a tatoo on your forehead and keep track of you that way, kind of like nazi Germany did.

This is exactly what the government wants to do, they want to know everything about you, NO freedoms whatsoever, from craddle to grave.

Dave58, TRex2 and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:39 am

I got my first vax a week ago I wasn't going to get it but my wifes cancer came back and I was worried I would bring something home to her.....

If you want the jab then get it ,if you don't then don't get it... It should be our choice.. My sister argued that we have to get our children vaxed before they go to school and I agree but its pretty much a 1 time deal not 3 jabs in a year...

That tells me their vax don't work.. I don't know if I will get the 2nd shot and I know for sure that I wont take a 3rd... But its our choice not the gov.......

One other thing if the vax works so well why are vaxed people getting sick ????

If so many new people are getting vaxed every week why are the numbers still going up ????

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:22 am

rick1 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:

I've been vaccinated and got my booster shot a couple of weeks ago, but that was my decision, not the governments.

So, you want to throw away the confidentially between you and your doctor. Then you may aswell throw away the confidentially between you and your attorney. Why not just burn the constitution and the bill of rights, heck, lets just put a tatoo on your forehead and keep track of you that way, kind of like nazi Germany did.

This is exactly what the government wants to do, they want to know everything about you, NO freedoms whatsoever, from craddle to grave.

That's quite a slippery slope ride you just took us on, and it hasn't even snowed enough up here to get the shovels out yet. Cool

Seriously though, there are enough selfish folks lying about their vaccination status that it's all but inevitable there will have to be an easy to use method of verifying that someone isn't lying and risking people around them. Around here the states are talking about vaccine passports, but nothing has come of it yet. If the feds want to do it, I see no problem until they want to add more than just COVID vaccination/booster info. That's the point to scream at your congress critters and senators to pull the plug on the system.

And most folks I know got their shots/boosters at a local pharmacy, not at their doctor's office. So it's hardly breaching doctor-patient confidentiality.

dmwalsh568

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:52 am

Dave58 wrote:I got my first vax a week ago I wasn't going to get it but my wifes cancer came back and I was worried I would bring something home to her.....

If you want the jab then get it ,if you don't then don't get it... It should be our choice.. My sister argued that we have to get our children vaxed before they go to school and I agree but its pretty much a 1 time deal not 3 jabs in a year...

That tells me their vax don't work.. I don't know if I will get the 2nd shot and I know for sure that I wont take a 3rd... But its our choice not the gov.......

One other thing if the vax works so well why are vaxed people getting sick ????

If so many new people are getting vaxed every week why are the numbers still going up ????

COVID-19 is a new thing, not just a variation of the common cold or flu, but something new. And because it's brand new and spreads so easily lots of folks have been catching it and making new variants. Most variants never go anywhere, but a few manage to outcompete other variants and spread just as widely. With me so far?

Well, the first vaccine shots were all 2-part shots because they wanted to make sure we got strong enough immune responses to keep folks from getting seriously ill or into the hospital. (The J&J shot single really should have been a 2-shot series like the others, but a single shot was pretty effective against the original strain so they let it be.)

Then the variants started coming fast and furiously and suddenly the immune response from the original vaccines wasn't strong enough to keep everyone safe from these latest versions. So doctors suggested that additional boosters would increase the protection for folks.

Of course a lot of folks have compromised immune systems for various reasons and they didn't get quite the protection that a healthy person would from the same set of shots/boosters.

Most of the folks getting hospitalized post vaccination are folks with compromised immune systems (transplant recipients, diabetes patients, HIV/AIDs patients, etc.) But in any group some folks will respond a little less well to vaccines than their peers - normally that doesn't matter when enough other folks are protected then diseases can't spread as easily because of herd protection. Unfortunately we're no where near herd protection from COVID yet, and with the number of folks refusing vaccines it's unlikely we'll reach that milestone anytime soon.

But we can't just think locally (or even at the national level) since folks move about the planet so easily, we need to get the whole world protected if we really want to stamp out COVID. Otherwise it's just going to keep on going, mutating into new variants that from time to time evade previous vaccinations and we need new shots/boosters.

Actually South Africa is a case in point. They have a high level of citizens living with HIV/AIDs and because they have good medical care they notice when folks get new diseases (this is why they identified the Omicron variant of COVID.) Since having immunocompromised folks get infected by various diseases is a great way of creating new variants. Well, great for the viruses, not great for people.

I seem to have gone off on a bit of a tangent, but with a purpose...COVID isn't just a single disease, it's a whole family of variants. And each variant that manages to outcompete its brothers/sisters/cousins does so by making more folks sick faster than the last batch. Hopefully the next variant doesn't make folks as sick, since our poor medical folks have been working at crisis levels for much too long. But hope is a terrible policy (as most preppers know - hope for the best, but prepare for the worst) so the vaccination fight continues.

Anyway, vaccination might not be a silver bullet, but it's the best protection available other than keeping away from other folks. And when used with social distancing, hand washing, and other non-pharmaceutical interventions it's been effective at keeping a lot of people out of the hospitals.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox for now.

dmwalsh568

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:59 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:That's quite a slippery slope ride you just took us on, and it hasn't even snowed enough up here to get the shovels out yet. Cool
But that is exactly how slippery slopes work.

Seriously though, there are enough selfish folks lying about their vaccination status that it's all but inevitable there will have to be an easy to use method of verifying that someone isn't lying and risking people around them. Around here the states are talking about vaccine passports, but nothing has come of it yet. If the feds want to do it, I see no problem until they want to add more than just COVID vaccination/booster info. That's the point to scream at your congress critters and senators to pull the plug on the system.
But that doesn't work, and it never has. Once they get their foot in the door, it actually gets easier and easier to pry it open.

If you need to register anything, register the cards. Serial number the cards, and have the one giving the vaccine record the vial number on the card, and keep their own record of the serial number, and the name on the card. Then, if anyone needs to verify if the card is authentic, find out who had that vial (this is already tracked in a database), and call them to see if they have that card number and name. Sure counterfeits could be made, but you would have to copy someone's card, and they would have to have the same name as you.

And most folks I know got their shots/boosters at a local pharmacy, not at their doctor's office. So it's hardly breaching doctor-patient confidentiality.
That would be a little like restricting where you have attorney client privilege. (You can have privacy, but only while you are in his office. Once you leave, he has to tell us everything... )

Remember what Benjamin Franklin told us about trading liberty for safety, then look at what Justice Louis D Brandeis pointed out: "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding."

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:09 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:Then the variants started coming fast and furiously and suddenly the immune response from the original vaccines wasn't strong enough to keep everyone safe from these latest versions. So doctors suggested that additional boosters would increase the protection for folks.
But in any group some folks will respond a little less well to vaccines than their peers - normally that doesn't matter when enough other folks are protected then diseases can't spread as easily because of herd protection. Unfortunately we're no where near herd protection from COVID yet, and with the number of folks refusing vaccines it's unlikely we'll reach that milestone anytime soon.
It won't matter if they get 100% vaccinated, which will never happen in the US, much less the world (because we have whole nations and religions that will refuse to comply),
since we now know the vaccine doesn't make you immune, and it doesn't keep you from spreading the virus. True, it will reduce the numbers a bit, but, mostly it simply reduces the severity of the illness when you get infected.

But we can't just think locally (or even at the national level) since folks move about the planet so easily, we need to get the whole world protected if we really want to stamp out COVID. Otherwise it's just going to keep on going, mutating into new variants that from time to time evade previous vaccinations and we need new shots/boosters.
There won't be any "stamping out" of this virus, due to what I said above. In fact, it will not be long, now, and we will have to begin changing the formula for the booster, and, each new formula will probably be a two shot series. This is because of a flaw in our immune system that, once we get immunity to one variant, it reduces our ability to mount a defense to other variants.

To make matters worse, we now know the immune response degrades over time. It seems to degrade in a few months, from the vaccine, and in a few years from natural immunity.

I seem to have gone off on a bit of a tangent, but with a purpose...COVID isn't just a single disease, it's a whole family of variants. And each variant that manages to outcompete its brothers/sisters/cousins does so by making more folks sick faster than the last batch. Hopefully the next variant doesn't make folks as sick, since our poor medical folks have been working at crisis levels for much too long. But hope is a terrible policy (as most preppers know - hope for the best, but prepare for the worst) so the vaccination fight continues.
Unless, or until, they come up with a totally new vaccine (one is in the works for influenza), we need to change our strategy for dealing with this new family of virus. I don't know what the new strategy will have to be, but unless we figure something out, we will have round after round with it.

Anyway, vaccination might not be a silver bullet, but it's the best protection available other than keeping away from other folks. And when used with social distancing, hand washing, and other non-pharmaceutical interventions it's been effective at keeping a lot of people out of the hospitals.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox for now.
Keep posting this stuff, we seem to have similar, but complementary, knowledge of the subject. The vaccines and social distancing are decent temporary measures. If someone comes up with a more long term strategy, one or the other of us should be able to understand it enough to bring it here.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:41 pm

OK boys and girls, roll up your sleeves, Pfizer now wants to give a 4th shot, they got to make their money some how: Shocked

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-12-09/pfizer-ceo-omicron-variant-could-mean-fourth-vaccine-dose-needed-sooner-than-expected?rec-type=sailthru

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:31 pm

rick1 wrote:OK boys and girls, roll up your sleeves, Pfizer now wants to give a 4th shot, they got to make their money some how: Shocked ...
They may as well just admit we are beginning to see vaccine resistance.
They need to adjust the genetic sequence in the vaccine.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Violet
Violet

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:08 pm

This study isn't that new (last Aug, IIRC), and there were some errors found in it, but I haven't seen anyone do a study that refutes its conclusions. As time goes by, the evidence seems to favor natural immunity.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Legal drug dealers, supported by our government, including congress/senators that are invested in them, needs more money, so, why not a 4th shot:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pfizer-bourla-covid-vaccine/2022/03/12/id/1060893/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM310421_03122022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502v0kn44

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:56 pm

rick1 wrote:Legal drug dealers, supported by our government, including congress/senators that are invested in them, needs more money, so, why not a 4th shot:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pfizer-bourla-covid-vaccine/2022/03/12/id/1060893/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM310421_03122022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502v0kn44

I got 2 shots just because of my wife's cancer... I'm not getting anymore until next year ( If Then )
If they can't get it right with 2 shots I have no hope for the boosters...

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:12 pm

There is a lot of infomation being revealed about side effects of the vax ... after all it was approved as EUA at a very fast pace. No long term safety data.

One example: American Heart Assoc. published Nov 8, 2021 "We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination." https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712?fbclid=IwAR1IfAUdCwGm7APOztTUlV0vCLf609SBcYS9yZCngOnI8KQMy1D0CMEd_Vw
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:15 pm

A court ordered them to release this data

Pfizer data: Page 30 begins 8 pages of mRNA 💉 side effects (Adverse Events of Special Interest) https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1w7SUi2aBYKhfe2kwjDNhkIhaU_k-Xt1oKNuiKqGCD-rcszQlnUmx_Lrc
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:12 pm

Violet wrote:There is a lot of infomation being revealed about side effects of the vax ... after all it was approved as EUA at a very fast pace.  No long term safety data.  

One example:  American Heart Assoc. published Nov 8, 2021 "We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."  https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712?fbclid=IwAR1IfAUdCwGm7APOztTUlV0vCLf609SBcYS9yZCngOnI8KQMy1D0CMEd_Vw

I heard that on the news last week about the heart inflammation, it's has increased by 13,000%.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:47 pm

rick1 wrote:
Violet wrote:There is a lot of infomation being revealed about side effects of the vax ... after all it was approved as EUA at a very fast pace.  No long term safety data.  

One example:  American Heart Assoc. published Nov 8, 2021 "We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on ...

I heard that on the news last week about the heart inflammation, it's has increased by 13,000%.
Are they still saying that the heart inflammation problem is mostly among the younger people getting the vaccine?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:05 am

Violet wrote:A court ordered them to release this data

Pfizer data: Page 30 begins 8 pages of mRNA   💉 side effects (Adverse Events of Special Interest)  https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1w7SUi2aBYKhfe2kwjDNhkIhaU_k-Xt1oKNuiKqGCD-rcszQlnUmx_Lrc
I skimmed through the document in the link, and it details the variety of risks that the vaccine poses, and gives some detail of the people reporting the adverse reactions.

Unfortunately, it's main thrust it to differentiate how many of each type of adverse reaction, and how often that reaction occurs, without looking at who is at risk for any particular adverse reaction.

Specifically, we need to know how many "substantiated" reports of each particular injury were found in which age group, and also is there any correlation of a particular injury to gender or any particular prior health issue.  

(I consider the report "substantiated," if the injury existed after, but not before, the vaccine was given. It must not be required to show the vaccine caused the injury, as that gives the vaccine makers temptation to cheat the data.)

There have been over a quarter million doses of the vaccine distributed so we have the raw data out there. Until we have the above analysis of that data, I must maintain that there has never been a serous study of this vaccine's safety record.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:52 am

I agree with ya TRex, but are you going to believe the data that the CDC puts out, I won't!!!!!!!!!

The CDC was putting out that people that died from heart attacks, vehicle accidents, etc., actually died from COVID and that was not true, they only had the COVID infection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:53 am

I must admit that I haven't read the article. I have had people argue and try and convince me that it will cause holes in your lungs even had a lady tell me that everybody that took the death shot will die in 4 yrs.

I am not an expert but I still maintain that if you want the shot get it if you don't then don't take it you are responsible for your own health do what's best for you... No judgment

Dave58

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:33 pm

rick1 wrote:I agree with ya TRex, but are you going to believe the data that the CDC puts out, I won't!!!!!!!!!

The CDC was putting out that people that died from heart attacks, vehicle accidents, etc., actually died from COVID and that was not true, they only had the COVID infection.
So far, what the CDC puts out through their public affairs and what the actual data on the site says are two different things. (How do you think we know about the people who died with covid, but not from covid?) So far, the data they put on their site has been accurate, and they just "interpret" the data in mystical ways to publish it to the general public. They assume people are too naive to interpret the data on their own, and so far, they are right!

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:35 pm

Dave58 wrote:I must admit that I haven't read the article. I have had people argue and try and convince me that it will cause holes in your lungs even had a lady tell me that everybody that took the death shot will die in 4 yrs.
When people tell me something like that, I make an appointment to see them in 4yrs and a month Laughing

I am not an expert but I still maintain that if you want the shot get it if you don't then don't take it you are responsible for your own health do what's best for you... No judgment
I concur.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:41 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:I must admit that I haven't read the article. I have had people argue and try and convince me that it will cause holes in your lungs even had a lady tell me that everybody that took the death shot will die in 4 yrs.
When people tell me something like that, I make an appointment to see them in 4yrs and a month  Laughing

I concur.

Its ok I told her that it caused in-grown toe nails .. I almost think she believed me Laugh Animated

Dave58

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:50 pm

Roll up your sleeves, drug makers need more money. Another booster approved by the FDA:

https://www.al.com/news/2022/03/fda-approves-4th-covid-booster-dose-for-ages-50-and-up.html

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:06 pm

rick1 wrote:Roll up your sleeves, drug makers need more money. Another booster approved by the FDA:

https://www.al.com/news/2022/03/fda-approves-4th-covid-booster-dose-for-ages-50-and-up.html

It's another EUA (emergency use authorization) as opposed to an FDA "approved" shot which is still not available in the USA. Doesn't say if it's an update version of the orginal mRNA shot or more of the original. The virus has mutated so it seems they would have to update the shot for it to be a possible help Rolling Eyes
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:29 am

Violet wrote:
rick1 wrote:Roll up your sleeves, drug makers need more money. Another booster approved by the FDA:
It's another EUA (emergency use authorization) as opposed to an FDA "approved" shot which is still not available in the USA.  Doesn't say if it's an update version of the orginal mRNA shot or more of the original.  The virus has mutated so it seems they would have to update the shot for it to be a possible help Rolling Eyes  
Time to pull back on the reigns and say whoa! horsey!

The government stooges kept saying the followed the "Gold Standard" for testing this covid vaccine. I said this isn't the "gold standard." The vaccine is probably safe, for most people, in the short run. I also said we should remember that no one knows what it could cause, years down the road.

Turns out I was right. Again.

The first signs that we missed something are showing up, among those who have been vacc'ed and boosted.  

Reduced immune response to viruses other than covid.

In other words, it leaves us (slightly or somewhat) more vulnerable to everything else.

We are seeing a rise in cases of shingles. The way I read it, the covid vaccine may make the shingles vaccine less effective.

And there is reason to believe the spread of monkeypox is being helped along by the covid vaccine.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:11 pm

Here is the link for possible problems with the vaccine.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35659687/

Appears repeated doses of the vaccine seems to suppress the immune response.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:48 am

TRex2 wrote:Here is the link for possible problems with the vaccine.

New report, 58% of covid deaths (August) are people that have been or partially vaccinated against covid:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vaccinated-americans-a-majority-of-covid-deaths-for-first-time-in-august-analysis

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:31 pm

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:Here is the link for possible problems with the vaccine.
New report, 58% of covid deaths (August) are people that have been or partially vaccinated against covid:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vaccinated-americans-a-majority-of-covid-deaths-for-first-time-in-august-analysis
Some of this is just humorous:
"We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox,
Ummm, yes, and Lincoln was shot. It has been a pandemic of the vaccinated, for more than a year. Actually, the pandemic, that is, the spread of the disease, seems to not care whether you are vaccinated or not.

But this isn't about science.
None of this is about science.

Statistically, the article is useless, because it does not say how many people are vaccinated. While NBC and their comrades are worse than useless, Fox sometimes falls below the standard, and becomes infotainment, rather than information.

If less than 58% of the population were vaccinated, and 58% were dying, I would say there is cause for concern. Maybe even alarm. But if 90% are vaccinated, then the vaccine has probably been helping, just not as much as we hoped.

If you want to get serious, you can't even look at the stats as a whole, but you have to break them down by age group and comorbidities. I don't think anyone has studied the situation in that depth, which means no one has done as serious study to see who should get the vaccine.

Vaccinations are the religion of the Big Gov Pushers.
Freedom from vaccines is the religion of the Patriots, and some antigovernment types.
Seeing who can use fear mongering and reckless propaganda to further their own interest is pandemic politics.

But none of it is about science.
Science seems to be dead, where this pandemic is concerned.
It is all about religion and politics.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat May 27, 2023 5:58 pm

TRex2 wrote:...
Vaccinations are the religion of the Big Gov Pushers.
Freedom from vaccines is the religion of the Patriots, and some antigovernment types.
Seeing who can use fear mongering and reckless propaganda to further their own interest is pandemic politics.

But none of it is about science.
Science seems to be dead, where this pandemic is concerned.
It is all about religion and politics.
Expect more COVID vaccines in the future.
https://afludiary.blogspot.com/2023/05/who-recommends-switching-to-monovalent.html
Yesterday the World Health Organization released the results of a consultation of their Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC) which recommends  - based on limited data - to a switch to a monovalent vaccine based on XBB.1.5 or XBB.1.6.

Selecting the next vaccine formulation for a virus that mutates as rapidly as COVID is an unenviable task.

There are no guarantees that XBB.1.5/1.6 will still reign supreme 3 or 6 months from now, there is little direct evidence of the effectiveness of XBB derived vaccines in humans, and the willingness of the public to embrace yet another vaccine is unknown.
As I pointed out in the previous post:
Science is Dead.
The Religion of Big Pharma and Big Government is vaccines, for profit,
and to control the populace, by keeping them scared.
They will try to force them on you, even if they don't help, or even if they make things worse.

At this point, we don't know how effective a vaccine will be.
And we probably won't know, when they start pushing their drug, either.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:42 am

TRex2 wrote:Expect more COVID vaccines in the future.
https://afludiary.blogspot.com/2023/05/who-recommends-switching-to-monovalent.html
Yesterday the World Health Organization released the results of a consultation of their Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC) which recommends  - based on limited data - to a switch to a monovalent vaccine based on XBB.1.5 or XBB.1.6.
And ... that didn't take too long.

If you just took your latest and greatest Covid19 vaccine, in a few months, maybe even a few weeks, the J1 variant will make that one obsolete.
https://afludiary.blogspot.com/2023/12/viruses-how-spike-mutations-l455f-and.html

Last edited by TRex2 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fix quoter)

TRex2

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:52 pm

This isn't the first time.

The "authorities" will, of course, say the new numbers are correct, and the old numbers were incorrect. A previous article (about two years ago) showed the rate of heart inflammation incidents (that isn't even close to the proper medical terms) was significantly higher, from the vaccine, than from the virus. But when the paper was "peer reviewed" the a decimal moved, showing the vaccine causing only one tenth of the incidents previously reported. Was this a correction, or a cover up.  From what I have seen, I suspect it was a cover up.

I see suspicious revisions in data presented by big government, big pharma, and other "big" entities, as well.

Edit to Add:
Here is a link to an article about those heart inflammation incidents (that obviously didn't happen, 'cause the gubbermint said they didn't):
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/concerning-myocarditis-diagnoses-spiked-military-2021-new-data-show
Diagnoses of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, jumped 130.5 percent in 2021 when compared to the average from the years 2016 to 2020, according to data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED).

The data was downloaded by a whistleblower and presented to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.).

Myocarditis is a serious condition that can lead to death.

All four of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the United States can cause myocarditis, according to U.S. officials. They added a warning for Johnson & Johnson’s shot this month.

COVID-19 can also cause myocarditis, though some experts say the data on that front is weaker.

The whistleblower downloaded the data from DMED in 2023, about a year after the Pentagon said it fixed a data corruption issue with the military health system.

The data also showed spikes in diagnoses of pulmonary embolism (41.2 percent), ovarian dysfunction (38.2 percent), and “complications and ill-defined descriptions of heart disease” (37.7 percent).

Johnson called the spike in diagnoses “concerning.”

The Pentagon and the Defense Health Agency, which manages the DMED, did not respond to requests for comment.

TRex2

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:06 pm

Angry Orange Face And don't pay any attentions to this ...
Pfizer data: Page 30 begins 8 pages of mRNA 💉 side effects (Adverse Events of Special Interest)
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:19 am

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:36 am

Curiosity got the better of me, and I just spent more than half an hour researching and reading that study. The study was filed (not by me) under the wisdom that "everything has risks."  No kidding.

Seems I would have learned my lesson, here. My biggest mistake in 2021 was believing the government and big pharma, when they said the vaccine would prevent catching Covid19 and slow the spread. That was just a flat out lie, and they knew it, at the time. Yet, here I am, reading another "study" from those same people.

Ultimately, I don't see anything in it that contradicts my early conclusions (last half of 2021) that, for people over 60, the original vaccine made sense.

The older the person is, the more likely the virus will do long term damage, and the less likely the vaccine will do long term damage.  Conversely, the younger a person is, the less likely the virus will do long term damage, but the more likely the vaccine will do long term damage.  (I can expound on the scientific reasons for this phenomenon , if requested.)

Thus, for people under 30, the vaccine makes no sense, unless the person is immunity  compromised. (Has been through chemotherapy, for instance.)

Between 30 and 60 (in good health), I don't see one choice as being clearly better than the other. Also, I chose the ages 30 and 60 as a "best guess."  The real turning points might be 40 and 65, or some similar numbers. There is no clear and well defined data, so everything is a best guess.

Things that have changed, over the past couple years: the longer this goes on, and the more boosters are pushed out into the public, the less effective the boosters are, against Covid19. The more times a person gets Covid19, the more likely it is to do long term damage, however, the  more boosters a person takes the more likely they are to have adverse effects from one or more of those boosters.

Pick your poison.  I think, if you can avoid exposure to the virus, avoiding the boosters is a good idea. Otherwise, like the brilliant people who cataloged the study said: "everything has risks."

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:16 pm

TRex2 I agree with you in general but I think the mRNA technology is the problem. Most people do not realize that these shots do not work the same as the "traditional" type of vaccines. These mRNA products used as a "vaccine" never underwent adequate safety and toxicological testing in accordance with previously established scientific standards.

mRNA is a section of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) that leaves the nucleus of a cell to help make encoded protein. And the humans decided what protein to tell the body to produce. Which is very different from exposing the body to a virus and letting the body naturally create an immune response in order to create immunity. What could possibly go wrong Rolling Eyes

It was also a red flag that the mRNA technology actually classified as gene therapy and not a vaccine ... so they changed the definition of "vaccine". And then there are the lies from government officials about masks, asymptomatic spread, natural immunity, the vax stopping the spread of COVID, social distancing, etc.

I think Pharma wants to morph all vaccines into this mRNA because it's much cheaper to produce but at what cost to human health? It's hard to know when to trust the medical system because doctors are taught to use pharma drugs to suppress symptoms instead of healing the underlying cause of the disease.

Because I'm in good health I chose to boost my immune system and achieve natural immunity.
Violet
Violet

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:33 pm

Violet wrote:TRex2 I agree with you in general but I think the mRNA technology is the problem.  Most people do not realize that these shots do not work the same as the "traditional" type of vaccines.  These mRNA products used as a "vaccine" never underwent adequate safety and toxicological testing in accordance with previously established scientific standards.
I agree with you, on all of this, although I might quibble on a detail or two as we go further.

mRNA is a section of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) that leaves the nucleus of a cell to help make encoded protein. And the humans decided what protein to tell the body to produce.   Which is very different from exposing the body to a virus and letting the body naturally create an immune response in order to create immunity.  What could possibly go wrong  Rolling Eyes
That is quite correct. And, in this case, the particular protein we told it to produce was a particularly dangerous one.

That is the reason the vaccine is more dangerous to younger people. The younger you are, the more of that protein will be produced, causing more damage. In older people, it produces less of the protein, causing less damage. The virus, on the other hand, replicates itself, and then the replicas replicate themselves, and on and on. The longer the immune system takes to recognize it, the more of that protein gets produced. That is why it causes more damage to older people.

It was also a red flag that the mRNA technology actually classified as gene therapy and not a vaccine ... so they changed the definition of "vaccine".  And then there are the lies from government officials about masks,  asymptomatic spread, natural immunity, the vax stopping the spread of COVID, social distancing, etc.
Whatever the definition they want to use, the lies were the important thing here. I discuss this in my booklet on lessons learned (see link below to get a copy).

There was some truth, and a lot of guessing, on the issue of masks, social distancing and asymptomatic spread. Masks and social distancing slow things down (some), but they don't stop the spread.

There were some half truths about natural immunity, and some suppression of information.

The disinformation about Hydroxycosiquine and Ivermectin and the vaccine stopping the spread, as far as I have been able to find, was deliberate lies, for the purpose of profit.

I think Pharma wants to morph all vaccines into this mRNA because it's much cheaper to produce but at what cost to human health?  It's hard to know when to trust the medical system because doctors are taught to use pharma drugs to suppress symptoms instead of healing the underlying cause of the disease.
While I haven't heard anything about morphing all vaccines into mRNA, I don't think I would be surprised. I will say that many times, the doctors attack the underlying cause, but not on this class of diseases. And not on some others, either.

In general, I have never completely trusted the medical establishment, and I trust them less, now.

Because I'm in good health I chose to boost my immune system and achieve natural immunity.
That is a very good first line of defense.

Link to booklet:
https://rexmailer.substack.com/p/pandemic-lessons-learned
Look for a PDF file download, around the third paragraph into the post.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4