Triage-Making Tough Decisions

2 posters

Go down

Triage-Making Tough Decisions Empty Triage-Making Tough Decisions

Post by ReadyMom Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Draft hospital letter leaks, outlining who gets ventilators in a shortage
https://www.michiganradio.org/post/draft-hospital-letter-leaks-outlining-who-gets-ventilators-shortage

A draft letter outlining which patients would be prioritized if Henry Ford Health System runs out of ventilators or Intensive Care Unit beds, was leaked on social media Thursday night.

This is a kind of “worst case scenario” letter, a spokesperson said in response, and the kind of planning that’s "standard with most reputable health systems." ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Triage-Making Tough Decisions Empty Re: Triage-Making Tough Decisions

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:46 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Draft hospital letter leaks, outlining who gets ventilators in a shortage
https://www.michiganradio.org/post/draft-hospital-letter-leaks-outlining-who-gets-ventilators-shortage

A draft letter outlining which patients would be prioritized if Henry Ford Health System runs out of ventilators or Intensive Care Unit beds, was leaked on social media Thursday night.

This is a kind of “worst case scenario” letter, a spokesperson said in response, and the kind of planning that’s "standard with most reputable health systems." ---CONTINUED---

You know, as scary as this whole coronavirus thing is, I have to agree.

I'm old, damaged goods you could say, it's a hard decision for anyone of us to make, but I just have to agree, even if it's my body laying there in that hospital bed. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down