Managing Your Inventory

2 posters

Go down

Managing Your Inventory Empty Managing Your Inventory

Post by ReadyMom Tue May 05, 2020 12:13 am

Inventory Management for Survival Supplies
https://readynutrition.com/resources/inventory-management-for-survival-supplies_15022010/

A successful prepper knows the importance of  managing their survival supplies and keeping everything organized.  Many businesses use an inventory management system to store their products because they know the importance of rotating products in a timely manner. Without having a proper organizational system, items will not be found, misplaced and expire past their shelf lives. […] ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Managing Your Inventory Empty Re: Managing Your Inventory

Post by Violet Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:48 pm

I used to have an Excel spreadsheet to inventory all supplies. Does anyone have a good spreadsheet for prepping or know where to download one?
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Violet wrote:I used to have an Excel spreadsheet to inventory all supplies.  Does anyone have a good spreadsheet for prepping or know where to download one?

I have a very good one. It's excel. VERY detailed. I'll message you.

Admin

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum