The Harbinger

Go down

The Harbinger Empty The Harbinger

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:56 pm

Anyone read Rabbi Jonathan Cahn's books?  I've read most of them. Started with The Harbinger and was riveted. Couldn't put it down. Never looked at 9/11 the same since. I HIGHLY recommend it! Now, he's put out The Harbinger II. Can't put that one down either.

I've come across a video that you can access on YouTube for the first Harbinger book. It's an hour long and I recommend watching. If you can access YouTube on your television, that would be the best way to watch. If not, then watch on your computer/laptop.  

Admin

Back to top Go down

The Harbinger Empty Re: The Harbinger

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:58 pm

Here's a video short about The Harbinger II:

I think America is in for a rude awakening. Judgement is upon us.

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:03 pm

I've been REALLY led to post about The Harbingers on my facebook feed. So, each day, I've posted a summary of a single Harbinger. I'm going to share those here. I've also found several more videos that summarize the 2 books, which I'd also like to share. I do believe all this is prophetic and it's really weighing on me.

Here's the link to the updates since the first Harbinger book: (it's a 3 part video/audio, about 25 min long for each)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Now, I'll start with my daily summaries of the original Harbingers:

The Harbinger 119120901_10217059609739163_6220484712531730743_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=UgpiQihZcwkAX805y6d&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1   BACKGROUND: The book discusses God’s warnings to Israel before the nation’s judgment and downfall, and how the same signs of destruction have manifested in the United States in the past decade.  Jonathan Cahn uses specific events, places and things from both Israel & America and a parallels the two … item for item. The parallels are spine-tingling!

ISRAEL: The parallels begin with Israel. Israel was a nation blessed by God, founded in an explicit covenant with God. As long as Israel followed God’s commands and was faithful, God protected the nation against exterior threats. But Israel’s people turned against God and his ways. As Israel fell away from faith, God was angered and sent nine warnings, or harbingers, over the course of a number of years to give Israel a chance to repent or they would face God’s judgement: their destruction. … their downfall.

AMERICA: Like Israel, America was founded with a covenant with God. George Washington made that covenant on the day he was inaugurated as our first American President. “In his address Washington made it clear that no nation can expect to be blessed by God (propitious smiles of Heaven) if they turn away from Him. (disregards the eternal rules of order and right) If a nation forgets God she will lose the blessing that God has given her. Representing the nation, Washington made a promise that the United States of America would follow God. If she ever broke her promise then she would lose God’s blessing and protection.” (Source: https://lessonsfromthefounders.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/289/)  America is the ONLY other nation, besides Israel that has even made this declaration and dedication to God.

PARALLEL: Like Israel, America has experienced great blessings, good lives, national wealth, national military power. But, also like Israel, America has gradually turned away from God.. God has been removed from almost every facet of our society. Abortion is accepted by law. Gender identity and traditional marriage are changed. Recent times have seen an amazing acceleration of those turns.
And, like Israel, the parallels are showing that God is watching and not happy with these changes.  “Before God judges a nation, He sends warning. But America, like Israel, has not responded with repentance, but with defiance.” (Cahn)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 pm

The Harbinger 119485394_10217069426184568_698265351671558821_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=R8WxxhhexZUAX9lmTle&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2   The First Harbinger: The Breach. The first sign is the removal of God’s protective hedge around the country.

ISRAEL- The people of Israel were breaking their covenant with God. They didn’t listen to the warnings of their Prophets. Israel had a ‘hedge of protection’ around their nation… a wall. And because they did not return to God’s ways … their hedge was broken and their nation was invaded and badly damaged by the Assyrians in the 8th Century B.C.  Their walls were breached, they were severely attacked by the Assyrian terrorists.  (The Assyrians were known to terrorize other nations and attack them just to do it).

AMERICA: America was patterned after Israel (from as far back as the Puritans) and now America is also falling away and breaking their covenant. America’s defense … it’s ‘hedge of protection’ is it’s national defense. That defense was broken on 9/11 when the towers and the Pentagon were hit and the plane went down in Pennsylvania.

PARALLELL: Both nations had covenants with God since their founding.  Both had extraordinary blessings and security/defenses. Both nations broke their covenants and were subsequently and unexpectedly severely attacked by terrorists, even with their security protection. For Israel, they went on as usual, rebuilding (bigger & stronger) and not following God’s ways … until judgement was levied and they were destroyed. America is following the same path. Life ‘as usual’ eventually began, rebuilding occurred and turning from God’s ways is increasing at a rapid rate. BUT … judgement has not yet been levied ….we are still in our period of grace.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:13 pm

The Harbinger 119164649_10217071919206892_5074025289603307082_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=Xr3DARyWLX0AX89Iqh4&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1   The Second Harbinger: The Terrorist. The Assyrian Empire were a Semitic people in the Middle East, just like the terrorists who planned and carried out 9/11.

ISRAEL: The Assyrian Empire thrived on terrorizing other civilizations. The Assyrian terror was what loomed over Israel & what the Prophets warned of. The ancient Assyrians are the forefathers of terrorism. Assyrians came from the Middle East. The Assyrians were Semetic people. Assyrians spoke a language called ‘Akkadian’. That language is now extinct.  

AMERICA: The terrorists from 9/11 are ‘spiritual children’ of the Assyrians.  They are al Qaeda. They also came from the Middle East. al Qaeda and the 9/11 terrorists were also Semetic people and they speak Arabic. Arabic is the sister language to Akkadian. It’s the closest language currently spoken to the ancient Akkadian.

PARALLELS: Israel was drawn into a military conflict with the Assyrians because of their attack. America was drawn into a conflict with Iraq because of the 9/11 attack. When American soldiers were fighting in Iraq, they actually were fighting on ancient Assyrian soil where ruins are still underground. So, Ancient Israel, in its time of judgement, was drawn into war with Assyria, which is now IRAQ. And America, which also seems to be in judgement,  was drawn into war with the land of Assyria … Iraq.

Last edited by ReadyMom on Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:18 pm

The Harbinger 119239990_10217077577348342_8945835193493687600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=w_uH66K2POgAX_l63Yi&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2   Among these parallel events between Israel & America are specific ‘Harbingers’/warnings that God gives BOTH nations because they are nations in danger of judgement. The Harbingers first begin to appear at the breach (the attack on Israel & the 9/1all1 attack on America).  There are 9 in total. There is a prophetic statement, in the Bible, that the Assarian attack on Israel and the Al Qaida Attack of 9/11 center around. The statement came from the people of Israel, after their attack. It is found in the Book of Isaiah:
Isaiah 9:10 where Israel determines to rebuild its devastated
country by its own means, defying God.

Isaiah 9:10
(New King James Version)
10 “The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with hewn stones;
The sycamores are cut down,
But we will replace them with cedars.”

After the attack, Israel missed their warning from God to repent and return.  In this scripture, you can see that the nation of Israel did not plan on returning to God. There is no mention of changing their ways but just to rebuild bigger & better than before.  This same prophetic warning will also become a sign of warning to America. America will also become a nation in danger of judgement. If America is patterned after Israel, how will we see this parallel? (Besides the similarities in the initial attack). Will America return to God, or will America just rebuild bigger & better instead, defying God’s warning?

Last edited by ReadyMom on Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 pm

The Harbinger 119282955_10217077679710901_5525750306675236234_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=L-D895QRCCAAX-f7gA0&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-23rd Harbinger: The Fallen Bricks. (Isaiah 9:10 "The bricks have fallen") The walls that fell in Israel, made of clay bricks. In the modern day, the twisted wreckage of 9/11 has the same significance.

ISRAEL: After the Assyrian attack, Israel had ruins from collapsed buildings, heaps of rubble and fallen brick. Especially fallen brick, because most of their buildings were made from them.

AMERICA: After the al-Qaida attack, there was heaps of ruins: steel, concrete and glass and … bricks!

PARALLEL: BOTH nations link to the part of the prophecy about fallen bricks? “The bricks have fallen.”

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:26 pm

The Harbinger 119215586_10217077821874455_7265165394473067090_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=jn9cWCqA-ucAX_MQkjg&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2   4th Harbinger: The Tower. Israel’s leaders did not heed God’s warning, instead vowing to rebuild even stronger than before in defiance of God’s judgment, just as America’s leaders immediately moved to rebuild the Twin Towers.

PARALLEL: Do both nations link to the part of the prophecy about rebuilding? “We will rebuild.”

ISRAEL: After the attacks Israel vows to rebuild. Original buildings were made of brick clay. So they would build using stronger material. The new buildings will be stronger, taller & bigger. A Greek translation of Isaiah 9:10 actually reads: “ The bricks are fallen down … but come … let us build for ourselves a TOWER”.

AMERICA: After the attacks, America vows to rebuild. American leaders actually said this many times, in public. The mayor of NYC, a NY Senator, the NY Governor & the President all made that declaration. The new tower was going to be built … bigger and taller than the original towers, in an act of defiance. (They thought it was in defiance of the attack & attacker, but it was really in defiance of a warning from God to return to Him.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:29 pm

The Harbinger 119437846_10217084352677721_5358450615941300834_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=UO-EAJPUjhIAX9XmypZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1   5th Harbinger: The Gazit Stone.  Continuing with the parallels between Israel & America, What happens in Israel in connection to their Assyrian attack would also have to happen in America in connection to our 9/11 attack.   Joshua 9:10 … “We will rebuild with hewn stone”

ISRAEL: After the Assyrian attack, Israel rebuilt bigger & better. The went to the mountains & quarried to carve, shape and smooth ‘Gazit Stone’ and use that stone to rebuild.
Definition of ‘Gazit’ Stone:
Gazit is a Hebrew word for ‘stone’ (from Joshua 9:10 scripture). It can be translated as a hewn stone, a carved stone or a quarried stone.  The Gazit stone was, most specifically, a stone quarried, chiseled and carved out of mountain rock. After being quarried, it would be leveled, smoothed and shaped into a block for use in building.

AMERICA: After the 9/11 attack, America begin building the new tower, which is going to be bigger and better than the original 2 towers. To start the towers, they went to the Adirondack Mountains and quarried (cut out of the mountain rock) a five-and-a-half-foot tall block of granite to use at the corner stone for the new tower. It was called the ‘Freedom Stone’

PARALLEL: Both nations rebuilt. Both nations used stone cut out of mountain rock for the rebuilding. Both nations rebuilt on the site of the destruction.  Both nations proclaimed, publicly that they would rebuild using this type of stone in

Israel:
Isaiah 9:9-10 “ 9 and all the people will know, Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria,
   who say in pride and in arrogance of heart:
10 “The bricks have fallen, but we will build with dressed stones; (spoken by national leaders of Israel in defiance of God)

America:
“Today we take twenty tons of Adirondack granite, the bedrock of our state, and place it as the foundation, the bedrock of a new symbol of American strength and confidence. . . . . "Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone…"
(NY Gov George Patak at Cornerstone ceremony, 7/4/2004)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:30 pm

The Harbinger 119460681_10217090884361009_6519389460026453003_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=dPv3qvUAnd0AX-pGpRp&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2   The 6th Harbinger: The Sycamore. (Continuing with Isiah 9:10 “The sycamores are cut down”)
What would happen in Israel would also happen in America, for the parallels to continue and show that we are following in the footsteps of Israel leading to God’s Judgement.

According to the Bible, part of the damage Israel suffered was the cutting-down of sycamore trees, which Israel replaced with stronger Cedars. In New York City on 9/11, the only building to survive was St. Paul’s Chapel—this is where America was consecrated and made its original covenant with God when George Washington was inaugurated there in 1789. The church was protected by a sycamore tree that absorbed the blast.

ISRAEL: According to the Bible, part of the damage Israel suffered during the Assyrian attack was the destruction of their sycamore trees. The Hebrew word for ‘sycamore’ is ‘Shakam’. The Latin word is ‘Ficus Sycamorous”. It’s a wide-spreading tree that can get 50+ feet tall. In Biblical times, it grew in Israel’s lowlands and along the highways & roads.

AMERICA: During the 9/11 attack, as the North Tower collapsed, debris went flying and a hurling piece of the building struck & knocked down a Sycamore tree that was standing.

PARALLEL: The sycamore tree grows naturally in Israel/the Middle East. They do not grow naturally in America, due to climate, etc. BUT … the tree that grows in America is a version of the Israeli tree called the English Sycamore and that was the one hit by debris during 9/11.  Each nation suffered the loss of Sycamore trees during their attacks.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:33 pm

The Harbinger 119797934_10217091216089302_400029335020418625_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=iKnfeIP2erkAX_wMrd4&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2   The 7th Harbinger: The Erez Tree. (Continuing with Isiah 9:10 “But we will replace them with cedars”)  In order to fulfil the ancient vow (Isiah 9:10), a new tree has to be planted at Ground Zero as another act of defiance, just as Israel replaced its destroyed sycamores with cedars as an act of defiance (bigger & better). (Erez = Cedar Tree)

ISRAEL: After the trees were damage, during the rebuilding of their communities, the Israelis removed the damaged Sycamore trees and replaced them with a stronger tree called Cedar trees. They grow larger and stronger than the fallen Sycamore trees. They are evergreen trees with cones & needles.

AMERICA: After 9/11, the Sycamore tree that was fallen, near Peace Church at Ground Zero could not be saved. The big roots were removed, preserved and put on display nearby. Two years later, a new tree was brought in, by crane and planted in the same spot as the fallen Sycamore tree. The tree was a Cedar tree! The tree was gifted from an outside party, so they had NO idea they were adding to the Israel/America parallels. They called it ‘The Tree of Hope’.

PARALLELS: Both nations had sycamore trees destroyed in their attacks and both nations replanted the Sycamore tree with Cedar tree. Both nations declare that they are doing this:

Israel:
(Isiah 9:10) …”The Sycamores have been cut down, but we will plant cedars in their place.”

America:  
"The Ground Zero Tree of Hope will be a sign of the indomitable nature of human hope …The Tree of Hope is planted in the very spot where a sixty-year old sycamore stood the morning of September 11, 2001”

From ‘The Harbinger’, pg 94-95:
"Think about it … Who could have put it all together? The tower fell because of the terrorists. It happened to fall exactly as it did in order to strike down that one particular tree. The tree just happened to be a sycamore, which just happened to be growing at the corner of Ground Zero. The tree that would replace it just happened to be given as a gift from outsiders who had nothing to do with anything else, but who just happened to feel led to give it. Their gift just happened to be the fulfillment of the biblical Erez Tree, which just happened to be the same tree spoken of in the ancient vow-the tree that must replace the Sycamore. They just happened to lower it into the same soil in that the fallen Sycamore had once stood – exactly as in the Hebrew of the ancient vow. And the man who led the ceremony around the tree just happened to bring it all together without knowing that he was bringing anything together. No one knew what they were doing. It wasn’t a matter of intent. It was a manifestation of the Harbingers.”

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:35 pm

(That's as far I've gotten, so far) ... more to come.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:59 am

The Harbinger 119732795_10217096775028272_5779516321819888069_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=H1E3kDC8c7AAX_NwgT3&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2   The 8TH Harbinger: The Utterance. (Isahia 9:9 9 All the people will know it—Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria—who say with pride and arrogance of heart, …) Was this spoken in BOTH Israel & America to fulfill the parallel events for the attacks?

ISRAEL: Isaiah 9:8-9 is the introduction to the Isaiah 9:10 . SO the whole scripture reads like this:
The LORD’s Anger Against Israel
8 The Lord has sent a message against Jacob;
it will fall on Israel.
9 All the people will know it—
Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria—
who say with pride
and arrogance of heart,
10 “The bricks have fallen down,
but we will rebuild with dressed stone;
the fig trees have been felled,
but we will replace them with cedars.”

Samaria is the CAPITAL of Israel. Samaria is where ‘The bricks have fallen ….’ statement was spoken. SO … to fulfill the parallel with Israel, ‘The bricks have fallen …” statement would have to be spoken in public by national leaders, in BOTH the Israeli and American capitals.

AMERICA: September 11, 2004. The 3rd 9/11 anniversary. Sen. John Edwards makes a speech, to a national caucus, in Washington DC, where he quotes Isiah 9:10. You can see a video here:

PARALLEL: In the capitals of BOTH nations … Samaria, Israel and Washington DC, America … The Isiah 9:10 scripture is quoted by national leaders. Both leaders have proclaimed a bigger & better rebuilding by their nations that would be in defiance of God, instead of a return to God.

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum