Nashville Bombing

5 posters

Go down

Nashville Bombing Empty Nashville Bombing

Post by ReadyMom Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:49 am

The Christmas morning Nashville car bomb seems to have some interesting angles that are not being reported in MSM. Has anyone else seen info on this? I've been doing a bit of casual digging to see if I could confirm and it seems to be legit info:

Nashville Bombing Nashvi10  Nashville Bombing Nashvi11

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nashville Bombing Empty Re: Nashville Bombing

Post by ReadyMom Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:54 am

Nashville Bombing Nashvi13

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:58 am

Then there is the 'prepper' side of this. The AT&T building getting hit has created all kinds of problems: Cell service, Cash-only usage, 911 service out ... And this was over multiple states! On a mom's prep site I'm on (facebook) a mom reported that she's traveling for Christmas and now she can not get in touch with family while on the road, she needs cash for her expenses and has no GPS to figure out where she's going. Some serious lessons learned from this.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:15 am

The house that was searched was where Tony Warner lived. This guy supposedly had a paranoia about 5G technology and spying on citizens. I'm sure there will be many different stories/opinions out there. This is only one of them:

https://www.wsmv.com/news/fbi-agents-investigating-if-5g-paranoia-was-behind-nashville-bombing/article_952f937e-47f9-11eb-b1c3-bfda1689fb18.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:32 am

rick1 wrote:The house that was searched was where Tony Warner lived. This guy supposedly had a paranoia about 5G technology and spying on citizens. I'm sure there will be many different stories/opinions out there. This is only one of them:

https://www.wsmv.com/news/fbi-agents-investigating-if-5g-paranoia-was-behind-nashville-bombing/article_952f937e-47f9-11eb-b1c3-bfda1689fb18.html

Sounds like they are grasping at straws

Just saying

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:53 pm

Police Officers, on the scene, give their account of the explosion in Nashville:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nashville-explosion-investigation-prompts-fbi-search-home-74921711

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:36 am

ReadyMom wrote:Then there is the 'prepper' side of this. The AT&T building getting hit has created all kinds of problems: Cell service, Cash-only usage, 911 service out ... And this was over multiple states! On a mom's prep site I'm on (facebook) a mom reported that she's traveling for Christmas and now she can not get in touch with family while on the road, she needs cash for her expenses and has no GPS to figure out where she's going. Some serious lessons learned from this.
How is it that someone on a prepper site is still dependent on GPS?
(Yeah, I know, there are all flavors of preppers. Still, maps are pretty basic.)

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:43 am

TRex2 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:Then there is the 'prepper' side of this. The AT&T building getting hit has created all kinds of problems: Cell service, Cash-only usage, 911 service out ... And this was over multiple states! On a mom's prep site I'm on (facebook) a mom reported that she's traveling for Christmas and now she can not get in touch with family while on the road, she needs cash for her expenses and has no GPS to figure out where she's going. Some serious lessons learned from this.
How is it that someone on a prepper site is still dependent on GPS?
(Yeah, I know, there are all flavors of preppers. Still, maps are pretty basic.)

A better questions is why GPS would be impacted by anything terrestrial? I've had a GPS app on my smartphone for years now that only relies on the GPS satellites and no data connection necessary. My guess is that they are calling Google Maps or some similar apps by the generic GPS term, but they don't keep a lot of offline maps available. A dedicated app with preloaded maps is better for being prepared.... on the iPhone I use Maps.me and have preloaded maps with all of New England, the areas of Canada that we used to vacation in (pre-2020), and the areas around family members in other states.

Of course when my wife and I are traveling we also print directions ahead of time so if our phones decide to take a little time off, we can still get to our destination(s) reasonably easily. Although in these pandemic days, all travel is limited to local areas that we are quite familiar with....maybe by summer '21 we can start vacation travels again.

dmwalsh568

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:50 am

A copycat box truck near Lexington, some good pictures of explosion, some video and the 6 officers who evacuated the streets.

Also, article of the bomber signing over the house to a 29 year old woman, that lives in LA. The story is getting weirder as the days go on:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9091093/Nashville-bomb-Tennessee-cops-pull-truck-PA-telling-people-evacuate.html

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:09 pm

Also, article of the bomber signing over the house to a 29 year old woman, that lives in LA.
This is the only indication that he may have done this willingly. The FBI, frankly, came up with a story to suit what people were saying, and never really gave it any investigation, unless such investigation is still ongoing, behind the scenes. For all we know, he could have been killed before the truck was driven to that location. Also, there are indications in the blast pattern that indicate the blast may have originated inside the building next to the truck. There are just too many things that are a bit wonky, to suit me.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm

There's quite a bit circulating on FB, right now about this. I've dug a bit to confirm some of the details and I'm finding them to be correct. There seems to be a connection to the AT&T building and the dominion machines used in the election. As well as a connection to one of the board members, the Clintons, Obama and the companies that either own or run the dominion machines. A cover up? Quite possible. These are strange days we're living in.

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:32 pm

This is one of the posts circulating:

ATTENTION! As I research real documents, I think you all should know a bit of why I posted about AT&T last night. The Dominion document here is from 2018 BEFORE the primaries when Dominion was lobbying for states to use their machines and reassuring them of their "security" efforts. The picture on the right speaks for itself. Also, 5 days ago an announcement was released saying that AT&T got the contract to do forensic audits of machines that were being transferred to their facility in Nashville. Cerebus Capital is the majority owner of Dominion. They also previously owned the building that blew up.
Nashville Bombing 132595331_4823003064438517_3697985132374899850_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=C87MQj7OfFQAX9lFSoB&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2  Nashville Bombing 132952948_4823003131105177_6342688169390007709_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ohvRzOM-wQ8AX-ARf87&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:34 pm

Here's another: (I'll follow these with some links I found confirming some of this info)

Nashville Bombing Nashvi15

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:38 pm

Nashville Bombing Screen89

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:49 pm

So, I started to look into this a bit and found these links: (They confirm Kennard on boards for BOTH AT&T & Company that runs Dominion)

From 11/13/2020:
In July 2018, Dominion Voting Systems (“Dominion Voting”) announced that it has been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a leading New York-based, middle-market private equity firm Staple Street Capital, where William Earl Kennard was an executive board member.

Source: https://100percentfedup.com/exec-board-member-of-private-equity-firm-that-acquired-dominion-voting-systems-in-2018-is-barack-obamas-former-eu-ambassador/
= = = = = = = = =
From 11/6/2020:
The board of directors of AT&T Inc.* (NYSE:T) has selected William E. Kennard to serve as its chairman, effective January 2021, upon the retirement of Randall Stephenson, currently AT&T’s executive chairman of the board.

Source: https://about.att.com/story/2020/william_e_kennard_att_board_of_directors.html?fbclid=IwAR1vSMyp0VebRuU-OxDySb2sKz2CVl8aVLk9f07K7Zw0YBVScUHauLP4lBQ
= = = = = = = = =
Name/Title: Stephen D Owens "Steve"
Managing Director/Co-Founder

Board Members
Name/Company: William E Kennard "Bill"

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/company/0849531D:US

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:51 pm

seeing stars  This thread might have to get moved to 'Tin Foil Hats'.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:01 pm

Good information there ReadyMom.

A cover up, you mean the demonrats would do something like that. Shocked

I'm sure, after all the bombing investigations and something comes out indicating they have any association to it, well, the demonrats will have mud in their faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:14 pm

Trying to confirm this, but haven't been able to. Maybe one of you can:

Nashville Bombing Screen90

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:16 pm

rick1 wrote:Good information there ReadyMom.

A cover up, you mean the demonrats would do something like that. Shocked

I'm sure, after all the bombing investigations and something comes out indicating they have any association to it, well, the demonrats will have mud in their faces.

Well, as pointed out elsewhere (can't remember where I read it), if rumors are correct, Kennard would be serving on the board of the company (AT&T) that is investing another company that he also serves on (Dominion's parent company). Quite a conflict of interest, if he's still on both boards.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:39 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Trying to confirm this, but haven't been able to. Maybe one of you can:

Nashville Bombing Screen90

I don't know if this helps... I hope it does

https://www.wired.com/2013/06/nsa-whistleblower-klein/

Dave58

ReadyMom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:33 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Nashville Bombing Screen89
Some part of this, but I don't know how much, may be a "false bread crumb trail" designed to keep us chasing false leads. The "Kraken" that Sidney Powell referred to is not a super computer. The Kraken Supercomputer was retired several years ago. Sidney Powell appears to be referring either to a cyber warfare program or the sea monster depicted on the patch in this article:
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/

Just to be clear, the Kraken is a cyber warfare program, but I DO NOT for a minute believe what is in the article I linked. I just linked to it because I knew they had a good drawing of the sea monster.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:08 am

Nashville bombers girlfriend warned authorities that he was building bombs in his RV back in 2019:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nashville-bombers-girlfriend-warned-building-bombs-74966032

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:43 am

The Nashville bomber believed in lizard people, yep, to can't make this up.

Powerful politicians and hollywooders are lizards:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/girlfriend-nashville-bomber-warned-police-he-was-building-explosives-2019-n1252536

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:26 am

rick1 wrote:The Nashville bomber believed in lizard people, yep, to can't make this up.
Powerful politicians and hollywooders are lizards:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/girlfriend-nashville-bomber-warned-police-he-was-building-explosives-2019-n1252536
That is why they left his body in his RV and blew it up,
he was onto them...
Laughing

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum