US Military firings or relieved of command

5 posters

Go down

US Military firings or relieved of command Empty US Military firings or relieved of command

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon May 17, 2021 8:28 am

At the risk of this being a political thread I think it's still worth being aware of and discussing.

During the Obama years many patriotic officers were purged from the ranks for not being seen as loyal enough or having opposing views as Obama wanted his vision to be for the military.  Those O-3 to O-6s who survived his purges are now at the pinnacle of their careers and influence. They have also mentored and trained an entire new generation of younger officers.  

It looks like the purging has resumed once again. This time a LT.Col was just purged for warning us and speaking out against Marxism.

https://www.businessinsider.com/space-force-commander-fired-for-comments-made-in-podcasts-about-diversity-marxism-2021-5

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/16/lt-col-matthew-lohmeier-commander-of-11th-space-warning-squadron-at-buckley-afb-colorado-relieved-from-duty-after-questioning-creeping-marxist-ideology-in-military/

Our military is becoming increasingly Marxist in it's leanings and that is very alarming. I don't need to warn any of you who know your history. But we are on an extremely troubling and disturbing path right now

Please be aware of what's going on.  If you have ever taken an oath as a military member, politician or LEO don't forget it.  Stay true and loyal to what you know is right.  

There is serious trouble on the horizon.  Be alert, pay attention.

Last edited by Drinkthekoolaid on Mon May 17, 2021 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

US Military firings or relieved of command Empty Re: US Military firings or relieved of command

Post by Dave58 Mon May 17, 2021 9:01 am

I took my oath in 1977 and to this date nobody has ever relieved me of that oath.....

I agree 100% we have to stay vigilant......

Dave58

TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

US Military firings or relieved of command Empty Re: US Military firings or relieved of command

Post by ReadyMom Mon May 17, 2021 10:44 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:Please be aware of what's going on.  If you have ever taken an oath as a military member, politician or LEO don't forget it.  Stay true and loyal to what you know is right.  

There is serious trouble on the horizon.  Be alert, pay attention.

Dave58 wrote:I took my oath in 1977 and to this date nobody has ever relieved me of that oath.....

US Military firings or relieved of command ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fi%2F302089608147-0-1%2Fs-l1000

Admin

Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon May 17, 2021 11:00 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:... 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/16/lt-col-matthew-lohmeier-commander-of-11th-space-warning-squadron-at-buckley-afb-colorado-relieved-from-duty-after-questioning-creeping-marxist-ideology-in-military/

Our military is becoming increasingly Marxist in it's leanings and that is very alarming. I don't need to warn any of you who know your history. But we are on an extremely troubling and disturbing path right now

Not being prepared for a change in the foundations of our country is like not being prepared for any other massive disaster: it leaves the person unprepared to deal with a real threat to life and liberty.

The TreeHouse article is well written, with links to supportive resources. I encourage everyone to read it.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed May 19, 2021 7:50 am

Dave58 wrote:I took my oath in 1977 and to this date nobody has ever relieved me of that oath.....

I like you Dave, took my oath in 1969, wasn't even old enough to sign my own name, my parents had to sign my enlistment papers, as I was only 17 y.o. and a senior in H.S..

Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed May 19, 2021 8:11 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:... 

Not being prepared for a change in the foundations of our country is like not being prepared for any other massive disaster: it leaves the person unprepared to deal with a real threat to life and liberty.

The TreeHouse article is well written, with links to supportive resources. I encourage everyone to read it.

I only wish more people understood your post. (I'm not talking about people here) but those who are oblivious and too wrapped up worrying what dinner their neighbors are showing on Facebook

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu May 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
I only wish more people understood your post. (I'm not talking about people here) but those who are oblivious and too wrapped up worrying what dinner their neighbors are showing on Facebook
Not just the Farcebook crowd, but I have had half dozen posts in the CityData [C-D] Prepper's forum bounced because I advocate being prepared to live under a hostile, Leftist, government.

I have also gotten in minor hot water on C-D for pointing out trolling, where the trolls weren't explicitly breaking any "rules." That is why I sometimes talk about "small electric motors on bass boats" (aka trolling motors). I have learned to treat the C-D forum governance, as I would, a hostile government.

(The worst forum I have found is the supposed Christianity forum, where I got warnings, and posts deleted, for defending Christianity.)

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down