CIA Collecting Data On YOU

3 posters

Go down

CIA Collecting Data On YOU Empty CIA Collecting Data On YOU

Post by rick1 Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:20 pm

2 democratic Senators would like to know just why is the CIA collecting data on U.S. citizens.

Watch out, they may be coming for you:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/wyden-heinrich-cia-data/2022/02/11/id/1056450/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM301900_02112022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101043j9258

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

CIA Collecting Data On YOU Empty Re: CIA Collecting Data On YOU

Post by TRex2 Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:05 pm

We (those who watch the watchers) have known this for years, but couldn't prove it. What shocks me is that two Democrat Senators are the ones asking the questions.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:07 pm

We all knew this already

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:45 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:We all knew this already
Been known for years, but as I pointed out, we couldn't prove it.

Until Edward Snowden's leaks initially exposed evidence of it, and in the Crossfire Hurricane scandal, when they used CIA assets in an attempt to take down DJT.  That is when some of it began to unravel. Don't worry, though, they will never "get to the bottom" of all of this. The swamp is just too deeply entrenched in the Deep State.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Deep_state_coup_1.0

Definition of Deep State:
Basically, the Deep State is made up of anyone who works for the government, has substantial authority, but is not elected, nor can they easily be fired or replaced, by anyone who is elected. Most of the Civil Service management falls into this category.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:09 am

When Snowden first did what he did, I was mad at him I thought of him as a traitor.  

Now as I've thought about it more and as the man behind the curtain has been exposed I'm not as ignorant as i was then and I've realized there are some very bad things going on that I should care about. IMO Snowden took a huge personal risk with patriotic intentions to warn citizens that things aren't as we think they are.

I've done a complete 180 on Snowden the older I get and the more suspicious I become.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:23 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:When Snowden first did what he did, I was mad at him I thought of him as a traitor.  

Now as I've thought about it more and as the man behind the curtain has been exposed I'm not as ignorant as i was then and I've realized there are some very bad things going on that I should care about. IMO Snowden took a huge personal risk with patriotic intentions to warn citizens that things aren't as we think they are.

I've done a complete 180 on Snowden the older I get and the more suspicious I become.

I, like you, called him a traitor. He's still in Russia and I was wondering if he held some information back, just for an event just like this.

Yep, Snowden was right:

https://news.yahoo.com/spying-revelations-prove-once-again-175342050.html

Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:07 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:When Snowden first did what he did, I was mad at him I thought of him as a traitor.  
Had he doe what previous spys did, and mailed off the info to the Russians or Chinese, I would have called him a traitor, too. And I would still be calling him a traitor.

But to expose it to the sunlight is a different thing. One of the things that separates our country from The Nation founded by those who signed the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, is that almost all of our Founders believed in God. They may not have had the same view of Him as you and I, but they believed that, one day, they would stand before God and give an account for what they had done in this life.

Today, we are governed by those who do not believe that.
They view government, and power, as their god.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:16 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:We all knew this already
PS: why do you think I said (something like) this, a few months back?

the window of opportunity for establishing a secure system of communications is rapidly narrowing, and may soon close.

I began studying our spy agencies and their limitations, more than 25 years ago. I studied the mathematics of cryptography and saw the reaction of the government to the publishing of PGP encryption system. It wasn't good.

My knowledge expanded and became well defined, while reading about Echelon.
Here are some papers discussing that system:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/echelon01.htm
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/echelon03.htm
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/echelon04.htm
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/echelon05.htm
(note: these are not in chronological order, or any other order)

I suspect the movie "Enemy of the State" was based on papers like these.

It only got a couple things wrong.
1.Spy satellites are not available on a whim, and must be programmed, in advance, to photograph a target. It may take up to 24 hours to get the photo, and the photos are still, not motion.

2.Voice recognition software available then required a couple weeks to program, to recognize someone by their voice, and phone system surveillance, in those days required sifting through massive numbers of recordings, and might take a couple weeks after a call was made, to flag it as the voice that was hunted for.
I don't know how fast the system is today, but the programming wouldn't be instant.

Surveillance of things like this forum are much easier.

The stuff in this post are just the tip of the iceberg.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:04 am

TRex2 wrote:... and in the Crossfire Hurricane scandal, when they used CIA assets in an attempt to take down DJT.  That is when some of it began to unravel.
I may have to amend some of this.
I knew there were connections between the CIA and the FBI, in the Crossfire Hurricane scandal, but what I have been reading since posting this, is that the CIA may have been trying to warn the FBI that they were barking up the wrong tree.

I may get back to this, in another thread.
Or not. Exonerating Three Letter Agencies isn't exactly high on my list of priorities.
But it does serve to remind me to research, before I post.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down