Cargo Ship Stuck in the Water

3 posters

Go down

Cargo Ship Stuck in the Water Empty Cargo Ship Stuck in the Water

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:46 am

Cargo Ship Runs Aground Off Maryland, a Year After Sister Ship Blocked Suez
https://www.newsmax.com/us/cargo-ship-aground-evergreen-marine/2022/03/15/id/1061296/

The Ever Forward container ship is currently grounded in the Chesapeake Bay near Baltimore, according to the U.S. Coast Guard, nearly a year after another ship run by the same company blocked the Suez Canal for six days.

The container ship is operated by Evergreen Marine Corp Taiwan Ltd, the same Taiwanese transportation company that operates the Ever Given.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Cargo Ship Stuck in the Water Empty Re: Cargo Ship Stuck in the Water

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:48 am

Cargo ship stuck in Maryland's Chesapeake Bay presenting Coast Guard 'logistical challenge'
https://abcnews.go.com/US/cargo-ship-stuck-marylands-chesapeake-bay-presenting-coast/story?id=83455048

A loaded 1,095-foot cargo ship remained stuck Tuesday morning in Maryland's Chesapeake Bay, presenting Coast Guard officials with what they described as a "logistical challenge" to free the vessel without polluting the environment.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:49 am

Ever Forward? Cargo Ship Doesn’t Budge In First Refloat Attempt
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2022/03/29/ever-forward-cargo-ship-remains-firm-in-first-refloat-attempt/

The U.S. Coast Guard said the Maryland Department of the Environment and other coordinating agencies worked to tug the ship out of its position Tuesday after a dredging operation to remove mud from beneath it.

There was “no indication of movement” Tuesday.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:54 am

Interesting item from 'Organic Prepper' on the the stuck cargo ship. I don't think they would be this brazen, to have a missile on the ship, and sit so obvious off our shore. You would think the Coast Guard has already been on board, as well. But posting this, 'cause I'm sure thoughts may have flickered across the minds of some, similar to what's written here.

A Chinese Container Ship Trapped in the Chesapeake Bay? Sounds Normal to Me.
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/chinese-container-ship/?fbclid=IwAR3BOr7fgaGU9uRTY13D0oBCMcxBqdyXWqQUzByICoQvyIiff1NyUitVMJw

The US Coast Guard has stated that they’re not sure why the Ever Forward ran aground. (Surely, the Coast Guard isn’t insinuating they don’t know that big ships can’t travel in shallow waters. Are they referring to something else?)

Though Evergreen Marine is based out of Taiwan, the Ever Forward flies the Hong Kong flag. If you’re looking for a connection between the Chinese company Evergrande and Evergreen, so far, given a cursory glance through the respective companies’ boards of directors HERE and HERE, we can’t find one

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:06 am

Wouldn't surprise me if there isn't something like missiles on that ship or something else.

Our government has been asleep at the wheel for decades and now this administration is taking sleeping pills to make sure they don't wake up to what's going on.

As far as Chinese spies, heck, we give them visa's and invite them in to go to school here, let a lone if they want to come across the southern border undetected.

I hate to say it, but it's nobody's fault but our own.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:42 am

The container ship is operated by Evergreen Marine Corp Taiwan Ltd, the same Taiwanese transportation company that operates the Ever Given.
Taiwan is not China, no matter how many times China pretends it is.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down