Augason Farms-Sales

2 posters

Go down

Augason Farms-Sales Empty Augason Farms-Sales

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 pm

Augason Farms Butter Powder 2 lbs 4 oz No. 10 Can

Augason Farms-Sales 81Do5hZ47pL._SL1500_Augason Farms-Sales 91m14jiAHcL._SL1500_

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0096I6XSU?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&linkCode=sl1&tag=001174829-20&linkId=ad4f7864a9eb4d44a2d504cbd7674bf6&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Product Description

The Augason Farms Butter Powder is appropriate for use in any recipe that calls for butter. Amazingly useful, versatile and flavorful, Butter Powder can be used in soups, sauces and candies—any recipe that calls for regular butter. No matter the case, this #10 can is an absolute essential in an emergency: it’s easy to transport and includes all your food storage needs.

Question: What is theShelf life after opening?
Answer: The shelf life decreases down to 1 year after opening the product.

Question: Can you make this into a spread so you can make cookies?
Answer: Yes, look up the equivalent to real butter and continue following your receipt. Same for powdered milk and eggs

Question: How would you use this
Answer: You add water, mix it up and you have whipped butter or you can put it in a fridge so it can take shape. You can also sprinkle it in you food to add butter taste to it. I bought it to add into rice for butter rice.

Question: What is the shelf life, unopened, and in which environments should it be stored for the longest shelf life?
Answer: The shelf life of an unopened can is up to 10 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55 and 70 degrees F (ideal humidity 15%).

Question: How is the taste? is it organic?
Answer: Like fresh butter.., not exactly.., reconstituted butter.., but fairly close to fresh.

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Augason Farms-Sales Empty Re: Augason Farms-Sales

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 pm

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Augason Farms-Sales Empty Re: Augason Farms-Sales

Post by Cinnamon Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:55 pm

Thanks for this! I re-stocked the LTS.
Cinnamon