Welcome Message

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Message Empty Welcome Message

Post by Admin Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:37 pm

WELCOME to the new Emergency Home Preparation DISCUSSION forum. THIS site is the  ‘Sister’ site to the ‘Card Catalog’ of stored prepping info www.emergencyhomepreparation.org  which is ONLY a storage site for prep info without the interruption of discussion. The intent of that ‘Card Catalog’ site was so that info on home prepping could be found quickly without the jumble of conversations in the mix. I have found, in my years of prepping & visiting forums that there is a need for a discussion site that is more organized for finding prep topics. So … here we are at THIS forum.

The reasons for prepping are as varied as the Prepper, themselves:

• • The threat of terrorism is a continued threat & unfortunately it seems that threat is here to stay.
    • Science is continually in debate over the various potential threats from Global Warming and Solar Flares.
    • The Medical & Science communities are always watching areas of outbreaks for pandemics such as Flu & Ebola.
    Threats of nature are the more common occurrences that concern most populations, including hurricanes, tornadoes & floods, resulting in widespread damage and disruption.

The information that is continually being gathered in our ‘Card Catalog’ of resources on the Emergency Home Preparation sister site, mentioned above, reflects as many of these potential threats as possible.

In my younger years, much of my time was spent working in my small home-town library. It’s probably where I learned much of my organizations skills for researching & recording. It’s what I have based the organization of THIS board on (and the sister EHP site). You will find all topics are listed ALPHABETICALLY and then those topics are listed by specific sub-categories.

For example: Scroll down the alphabetical listing to  Medical Concerns. Once you click on that, you'll find that there are subforums for all things medical that are also organized individually (sick rooms, antibiotics, supplies and much more).

It is hoped that on this Emergency Home Preparation Discussion board, you will find the areas of preparation much easier to navigate, and join in the discussions.  

For now … one area of preparation that you will find noticeably absent in the area of 'Personal and Home Safety' is the discussion on 'Firearms'. Due to the sensitivity of this personal preparedness topic, we invite to you explore other forums and websites that are specifically geared to that topic. This will stand until I get a mod that is well versed in this area of prepping.

I hope you find this forum easy to navigate and worthwhile to stay and share with others! -RM
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://emergencyhomeprep.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Message Empty Re: Welcome Message

Post by ReadyMom Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Welcome to the new members and guests that are checking us out! If you like this site, PLEASE share it with others. We're new and anxious to share! Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Help us grow! Please share us with others.

Welcome Message Ehp-pl10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum