You only have 10 Minutes to leave!

3 posters

Go down

You only have 10 Minutes to leave! Empty You only have 10 Minutes to leave!

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:39 am

8 Items You Need To Bring if You Need To Leave In 10 Minutes
https://www.askaprepper.com/8-items-you-need-to-bring-if-you-need-to-leave-in-10-minutes/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=AAP

You only have 10 Minutes to leave! 8-Items-You-Need-To-Bring-if-You-Need-To-Leave-In-10-Minutes--890x395_c   Leaving home in a hurry is something most preppers have given some thought to. Your house might be well prepared to let you ride out any crisis, but what if it’s too dangerous to stay in it? That’s why most of us have a bugout bag packed and ready – if we need to go, we can grab the bag on the way out and we’ll have enough essential gear to give us a fighting chance.   [

(SNIP) ... we decided to put together a few suggestions on what to add to a “bugout NOW” list. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

You only have 10 Minutes to leave! Empty Re: You only have 10 Minutes to leave!

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:41 pm

I think to answer let's talk about "how" we leave as well.

Can we use vehicles? Are roads passable?

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 am

Preparing for a Quick Exit: What to Have On Hand
https://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/quick-exit-preparations/

You only have 10 Minutes to leave! Exit-Article-Featured An SHTF scenario doesn’t have to entail the collapse of society or city-destroying tsunamis. It can be something smaller, but no less dangerous—like a compromised power plant or a sudden flood that sweeps through your area.

Regardless, it’s crucial to prepare the necessary items so you can make a quick exit.

All the things we’ll address can be just as helpful in a power outage just as much as a total economic collapse. Whether the disaster is world-ending or not, here’s how you can plan ahead of time. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:39 am

Evacuate your Home in 10 Minutes
http://apartmentprepper.com/evacuate-your-home-in-10-minutes/

You only have 10 Minutes to leave! Evacuate-your-home-in-10-minutes-480x381 It’s very hard to think about, but if you had to, can you evacuate your home in 10 minutes? If this is all the time you had what would you grab?

We had this exact discussion in our household, and we think we have a plan. I can’t tell you what your plan should be as everyone is different – you may have more or less people in your household, of varying ages; you may have one or more pets, and have a different stage of readiness.

Here are some things to think about: ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm

I can leave in 10 minutes as long as I am able to let the cats outside. In case of fire or natural calamity, the cats would go with me if I am allowed a car.

In winter, we keep sleeping bags, blanket, go-bag, and a change of clothes bag in the cars always. So it's just a matter of grabbing the important papers bag and the smaller go-bag/first aid kit.

If we are on foot, we have a pack and I can still take other stuff. I have a double jogging stroller we can take over hill and dale.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum