Underground Bunkers

Go down

Underground Bunkers Empty Underground Bunkers

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:42 am

How to Build an Underground Bunker
https://www.thereadystore.com/diy/17752/how-to-build-an-underground-bunker/

Underground Bunkers Screen39   Underground bunkers became extremely popular during the Cold War Era. Today, we still have a need to protect ourselves from unforeseen dangers. A backyard bunker may be exactly what you need to protect your family.

When building an underground shelter make sure to have at least 2 feet of dirt over the top. This layer of Earth will protect your family from gamma radiation in the event of a nuclear attack. The deeper the bunker the better. Keep in mind air can get stale quickly underground. Invest in a good air exchanger and filtration system. Make sure the door opens towards the inside so you can still get out if something falls and blocks the door. Having a second emergency exit is recommended.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Underground Bunkers Empty Re: Underground Bunkers

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:46 am

How to Build an Underground Bunker
https://rethinksurvival.com/how-to-build-an-underground-bunker/

Underground Bunkers Underground-bunker An underground bunker could be your best asset in many different survival scenarios. It gives you a place to wait out whatever chaos might be going on above-ground and helps ensure you and your family stay safe — even comfortable — no matter what’s happening in the world. Many survivalists dream of having an underground bunker. While it’s not cheap or easy to build one, it is doable. If you’re ever in a situation in which you need a bunker, you’ll be glad you invested the time and money. Here’s our guide for building your underground bunker. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:39 am

Concrete block DIY Storm Shelter 12x20 foot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tsqK5pbxcs&fbclid=IwAR2UGpKiSj-ZxKnMHAUWffMbBH-srXZkEutcwGRbdl6KzYhSpqesT9YBP8w

Early in 2012 I built a storm shelter for my family. It's a twelve by twenty concrete block structure designed to be bermed over. Total cost was just over $3,000.
I made a video to walk people through the process; I had never done anything with concrete before this project, so this video is designed to take a beginner and explain everything I had to learn in order to do this.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:11 am

Should I Invest in A Bunker?
https://www.thereadystore.com/survival-tips/16443/should-i-invest-in-a-bunker/

Underground Bunkers 1f6cebbf2e7e5aa139cf7c24123abc1d For some preppers, building up a sufficient amount of food and water storage is just the first step in their emergency preparedness plan. Some have also planned to have a bunker or bomb shelter on their property in the extreme cases that a natural disaster, civil unrest or nuclear attack were to happen and they didn’t want to leave or have a way to transport all of their reserves. Before you go out and purchase a survival bunker for you and the family, let’s go over what to consider and the different types of bunkers that you can invest in. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:34 am

How To Build A Cheap Bunker In Your Backyard
https://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-build-a-cheap-bunker-in-your-backyard/

Underground Bunkers How-To-Build-A-Cheap-Bunker-In-Your-Backyard-0   (BIG SNIP) ... There is a way to build a cheap bunker in your backyard that can protect you from many disasters and be used as an alternate storage space for preps.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down