Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own

2 posters

Go down

Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own Empty Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:24 pm

California earthquake: How to make your own emergency kit before the Big One hits
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/07/06/california-earthquake-make-your-own-disaster-kit-before-the-big-one-hits/

A basic emergency supply kit should include the following items. Store them in plastic bins or duffel bags in a place where they are easy to grab in an emergency. If you can, keep a kit at home, work and in your car. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own Empty Re: Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:26 pm

How to Make an Earthquake Survival Kit
http://usgshandbook.com/165/how-to-make-an-earthquake-survival-kit/

Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own Earthquake-survival-kit-300x229   (SNIP) ... Often an earthquake displaces people from their homes and also disrupts power supplies. If you think about all the things you have in your home, and all the things you need to survive, and all the things you use in your day-to-day life, and now imagine that you are separated from your home – you are also separated from:

Your shelter (your home)
   Your food and water
   Cooking supplies
   Your clothes
   Your medicine
   Your power and communications
   Various items

In order to survive an earthquake you should put together an earthquake survival kit in a backpack or bag of supplies that you can get to in a moments notice in an emergency situation that will contain an emergency supply of these vital needs in it. We will now discuss the important earthquake survival kit contents.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Earthquake Kit Rundown – How to Make Your Own
https://disasterrally.com/earthquake-kit/

Earthquake Kits-Make Your Own 1_earthquake-kit-itemsAn earthquake kit is an essential item in anyone’s home when living in an earthquake-vulnerable area. It will prove to be a real lifesaver. And while you can buy such a kit, why not make it yourself? It’s easy, and some of the requisites you already own. In this article, we are going to show you what items are a must in an earthquake preparedness kit so that you can start prepping yours right now.

Depending on the magnitude of the earthquake and how often they occur in the area you live in, the kit may vary.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:14 am

My daughter lives in Cali. and you would think that they would at least keep some bottled water on hand, but she told there was no need to because the store on the corner always has it...

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down