Need for Guns During Emergencies

3 posters

Go down

Need for Guns During Emergencies Empty Need for Guns During Emergencies

Post by ReadyMom Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:58 am

Top 3 Considerations For Carrying A Firearm During A Grid Down Disaster
https://rethinksurvival.com/top-3-considerations-for-carrying-a-firearm-during-a-grid-down-disaster/

Need for Guns During Emergencies Top-3-firearm-carry-disaster   There are an abundance of articles online that provide you with critically important tips on carrying a firearm.  But far fewer of those articles cover how to properly carry or use your firearms in the event of a grid down disaster.  

Fortunately, that’s exactly what we’re going to talk about today.  Here are the top three considerations for carrying a firearm during a grid down disaster:   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Need for Guns During Emergencies Empty Re: Need for Guns During Emergencies

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:01 am

Good article RM.

I forgot all about marshall law eliminating the constitution of the U.S.. I wonder how many don't even know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:29 pm

IMO whatever state you live in, find out what is involved in obtaining the ability to legally own, possess and conceal carry a pistol.

Carry as often as possible now, and during times of disaster.

In times of disaster there might not be help or organized law enforcement and you might be on your own

And also wise advice don't out all your guns in one place where they can easily be confiscated or stolen .

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:00 am

Guns and ammunition sales have skyrocketed because of fears from the coronavirus and possible marshall law. People are starting to wake up, finally:

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2020-03-16/virus-fears-fuel-spike-in-sales-of-guns-and-ammunition

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:42 am

6 Survival Guns You’ll Need After The End Of The World
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/survival-guns-youll-need-end-world/

Need for Guns During Emergencies 6-survival-guns-youll-need-after-the-end-of-the-world-wide-1 (SNIP) ... In this article, I’m going to share my list of six guns every prepper should have after the SHTF, but first I’m going to explain how I came up with the list. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum