Sanitary Pads

Go down

Sanitary Pads Empty Sanitary Pads

Post by ReadyMom Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:23 am

Homemade Sanitary Pads
http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/sanitarypads.htm

I learned about homemade cloth menstrual pads on a Christian Ladies’ message board in 2002. I had just been diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS. Some of my symptoms were heavy, irregular and painful menses which left me feeling very much like the Woman in the New Testament with the issue of blood who touched Jesus’s garment to be healed. I even joked that I had periods of biblical proportions. Financially, we were in a tough spot at the time. Making decisions between groceries or sanitary pads is not a pleasant place to be so I was tickled when another mom shared a link to homemade pads. I ran some simple ones up on my sewing machine that day and have pretty much been a convert ever since. ---CONTINUED at LINK---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Sanitary Pads Empty Re: Sanitary Pads

Post by ReadyMom Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 am

How to Use Cloth Pads (Mama Pads, Cycle Pads)
http://www.living.wallypop.net/infohowtoclothpads.html

Like Family Wipes, cloth pads aren't nearly as gross as many people imagine.  ... (SNIP) ... OK, so when you're out and about and it's time to change your pad, you'll be needing some place to store the used one. Many women carry a small wet bag for this purpose, or a ziplock bag (Wallypop sells Cycle Pad Bags). Many pads, Wallypop ones included, will fold up and snap together into a neat little square, if you so desire.

When you get home (or if you're already at home), you can rinse them out, soak them, or just toss them aside until wash day.  ---CONTINUED at LINK---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:04 am

7 Things You Need to Know about Handmade Reusable Tampons
https://www.interweave.com/article/knitting/7-things-handmade-reusable-tampons/

Sanitary Pads Tamponheader.jpg   In my quest to find alternatives to costly and wasteful (but necessary) feminine products, I came across crocheted and knitted reusable tampons.

Many of you are probably clicking away right now because that sounds utterly disgusting.

Whether or not reusable tampons are up your alley, stick with me, because these little cotton creations are more than they seem. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:12 am

The Ultimate Guide to Sea Sponge Tampons (Plus How to Make Your Own!)
https://www.femallay.com/blogs/the-beauty-of-sea-sponges/how-to-make-use-sea-sponge-tampons

Sanitary Pads Il_570xN.860525458_b5oi  Ladies, let me say from the start that sea sponges can be amazing, but they can also be dangerous!  For your health and safety, do not buy sponges - from anywhere - and insert them into your vagina.  At least, not without reading the entirety of this post first.  Okay?  You promise?  Good!

Includes:

Question 1:  What are sea sponges, and how are they being used as tampons?
Question 2:  I purchased Sea Clouds™ sea sponge tampons and loved them!  I'll never use anything else.  Can you tell me how I can get a hold of more?  
Question 3:  How can I make my own sea sponge tampons to save money?
Question 4:  Is it true that sea sponges can be used as a barrier contraceptive aid?
Question 5:  Can sea sponge tampons be used in public, while swimming, or while doing sports?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum