Plants to Grow Indoors

2 posters

Go down

Plants to Grow Indoors Empty Plants to Grow Indoors

Post by ReadyMom Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 am

Survival Garden: 4 Edible Plants To Grow Indoors
https://www.survivopedia.com/edible-plants-to-grow-indoors/

Plants to Grow Indoors Tomato-1024x768 (SNIP) ... Don’t worry about not having an open space for a garden. There are many plants which will thrive indoors.

Indoor gardening comes with several benefits. First, you don’t have to worry about where your next meal is coming from. Furthermore, it is more cost effective. Last but not least, locally grown vegetables taste better and are better for the environment.

The best part is that there are plenty of fruits and vegetables which will grow inside just as they would in a lush garden. All they need is a little space and access to the sun. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Plants to Grow Indoors Empty Re: Plants to Grow Indoors

Post by Cinnamon Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:20 am

I have a potted orange tree that spends the winters indoors. It always flowers and fruits just before Spring. However, our summers aren't long enough for the fruit to ripen.

A climate controlled greenhouse is on my agenda of future projects.

I do grow scullions indoors.

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:47 am

How to Grow an Indoor Garden
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/how-to-grow-indoor-garden/

Plants to Grow Indoors GrowindoorgardenMAIN (BIG Snip) ... Lots of plants can be grown indoors! You’re only limited by the amount of space and time you want to commit. For example, leafy green vegetables like lettuce, kale, and spinach will do great indoors, and they don’t take up much space to grow. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down