Pantyhose aka Nylons

Go down

Pantyhose aka Nylons Empty Pantyhose aka Nylons

Post by ReadyMom Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm

I don't think these are worn as much as they used to be. But they'd be a good thing to put on a list to purchase, especially for things you wouldn't ordinarily buy ... which for me would be a whole lot of the things on most prep lists Laughing .

20 Survival Uses for Pantyhose
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/20-survival-uses-pantyhose/

Pantyhose aka Nylons Ngcb1   Of the many versatile items I’ve written about, I have to admit this is one of the stranger ones. But believe it or not, pantyhose is useful for all sorts of things in both temporary and long-term disasters.

If you’re prepping on a budget, be sure to add some pantyhose to your supplies. And don’t forget to add some to your bug out bag, too. They’re light, they hardly take any space, and they only cost a few dollars.

Here are 20 ways you can use pantyhose for survival:   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Pantyhose aka Nylons Empty Re: Pantyhose aka Nylons

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:39 am

My Bug Out Bag Has A Secret…
https://survivallife.com/bug-out-bag-secret/

Pantyhose aka Nylons Survival-Uses-of-Pantyhose-Bug-Out-Bag-Feature   That’s right, the secret weapon in my bug out bag is pantyhose. Er, maybe I should call them “man-tyhose.” But after you stop laughing you might want to read on to see just why I keep these in my bug out bag. You may just find yourself grabbing a few pairs afterward.

If you are heading out for a weekend camping trip or a disaster is on its way and you need to hoof it on foot to get out of dodge, make sure you always have a few pairs of these in your bug out bag list.  ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down