900000mAh Dual USB Portable Solar Battery Charger Solar Power Bank For Phone KR

2 posters

Go down

900000mAh Dual USB Portable Solar Battery Charger Solar Power Bank For Phone KR Empty Re: 900000mAh Dual USB Portable Solar Battery Charger Solar Power Bank For Phone KR

Post by rick1 Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Don't know how I missed this. I did get one of these last November, works great, purchased 2 more of them for the 2 oldest grandkids, they like them too.

Back to top Go down

900000mAh Dual USB Portable Solar Battery Charger Solar Power Bank For Phone KR Empty Re: 900000mAh Dual USB Portable Solar Battery Charger Solar Power Bank For Phone KR

Post by jimLE Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:52 pm

They are great to have.i take it with me every time I go somewhere, especially when I take someone some where.on account I'll sit there with phone in hand.and be on the internet,or what ever.

expect the worst. Hope for the best. And capitalize on each situation the best you can..

“Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an example unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.”
jimLE
jimLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down