Underwear & Socks

2 posters

Go down

Underwear & Socks Empty Underwear & Socks

Post by ReadyMom Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:55 am

I've got this covered! Do you? My only problem is I think styles & preferences have changed for family underware options and I'm going to have to sort & replace Laughing

Emergency Underwear and Socks – More Important Than You May Realize
https://commonsensehome.com/emergency-underwear-and-socks/

Underwear & Socks Emergency-underwear-socks-2 (SNIP) ... Underwear is one of those things that most people take for granted – until you don’t have clean dry ones available. The same goes for socks. In case of emergency, spare pairs of each will go a long way towards keeping you healthy and comfortable. In this post we’re going to do a quick overview of health risks associated with wet and dirty underwear and socks, and recommendations for the best underwear and socks for health, durability and comfort. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Underwear & Socks Empty Re: Underwear & Socks

Post by Cinnamon Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:32 pm

I keep plenty on hand, and even have some in bug-out bags, go bags and the car first aid kit!
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Why You Need A Sock Stash For SHTF & How To Avoid Jungle Rot
https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/why-you-need-a-sock-stash-for-shtf-how-to-avoid-jungle-rot/

Underwear & Socks A0211793_2   One thing that has been instilled in me since I was a very small kid is the importance of socks and dry ones at that. You never had to tell me twice about that because my Dad was obsessed with keeping extra socks on hand.

My Dad got jungle rot and had a lot of foot issues from Vietnam. He was out in the wet jungle so much there was just no way to keep his feet dry and in good socks. He used to soak his feet a lot when I was a kid and he just couldn’t ever get his feet right again.

For those that do not know, you can permanently damage your feet if you don’t dry your feet out regularly and wear clean socks.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum