New to north central Florida.

3 posters

Go down

New to north central Florida. Empty New to north central Florida.

Post by JerryMD Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:09 pm

I have been prepping for years and have relocated to north central FL into Columbia County and am looking to find other like minded folks. I have expertise in medical areas but also some types of food storage. I have technician ham radio license and am working on general certificate.  I used to give lectures to preppers in the Charlotte area before relocating to North Central FL. Those topics included medications, wound care, pneumothorax, snake bite, water purification and gave students hands on suturing training with tissue simulant.  I need experience in glass jar canning, gardening, tactical skills and dressing and butchering wild game. I also have interests in shooting and hunting. Skill sharing is key to greater capabilities. Hoping to meet others in this region to share skills or prepping experiences. Can e-mail me at (Email address removed to protect poster. Please contact through a private member to member message)

Last edited by JerryMD on Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

JerryMD

Back to top Go down

New to north central Florida. Empty Re: New to north central Florida.

Post by rick1 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:26 am

JerryMD, welcome Welcome Sign  from Pennsylvania. Evidently, you're in the medical field. Teach us the medical side of you and we'll teach you the other sides of prepping.

There's plenty of information for you on canning, dehydrating, smoking, hunting, fishing, home/self security, etc., on this forum. If you have any questions, just ask, as I'm sure we'll be asking you about the medical end of prepping.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:13 am

Welcome 2  WELCOME to EHP, JerryMD!

Sounds like you'll have a lot to share with us! Looking forward to your posts & conversations. If you like us, please share our site with others.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum