Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic

3 posters

Go down

Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic Empty Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:30 am

This is from 2008 ... sharing because it's still applies today:

In a Pandemic, Who Gets to Live?
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ColdandFlu/story?id=6233508&page=1

As if wars and economic crises and natural disasters weren't enough, here's a challenge for some future president that few people even want to think about: Some day, perhaps soon, a president will have to decide whose lives are the most important to save, and whose lives are "nonessential."    ---CONTiNUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic Empty Re: Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:45 am

Unfortunately this is already starting to happen.. When the doctor has to ask permission from the insurance company to perform a procedure before they can do it we have started down the hill... it will all depend on age and if you are able to go back to work after you heal. The older you get the more screwed you will become...

Just my opinion Sad Sad

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic Empty Re: Who Gets to Live Through a Pandemic

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Dave58 wrote:Unfortunately this is already starting to happen.. When the doctor has to ask permission from the insurance company to perform a procedure before they can do it we have started down the hill... it will all depend on age and if you are able to go back to work  after you heal. The older you get the more screwed you will become...

Just my opinion  Sad Sad
However unpleasant, that is mathematically and logically sound.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum