2019 N-Cov (Corona Virus)-What to do NOW?

2 posters

Go down

2019 N-Cov (Corona Virus)-What to do NOW? Empty 2019 N-Cov (Corona Virus)-What to do NOW?

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:34 pm

So, cases are still small, here in the US. Window is still open. It till seems like an 'illness even' vs a 1918 'death' event. We really don't know what is going to happen, with spread, because our own health care industry is hands about everyone else's and our sanitation is no comparison to the horrid conditions in China, given their open markets & other acceptable hygienic practices.  So NOW would be the time to be preparing for the possibility of sticking close to home (or possibly staying home) for an extended time (think longer than a snow storm, if you live in the colder climates). What should be done NOW to prepare for staying home-bound? What are you doing?

I'm taking stock of items we use on a daily basis that I might not have kept up with. Reviewing our cough/cold supplies & other basic meds/first aid. Also looking at other ideas to 'beef up' our meat foods. Freeze dried meats & dairy are expensive so that's not something easy for every one to purchase. Canned meats, from your local grocer are an option. There seem to be more choices than before.

Our kids are grown & out of school, but if schools close for some additional time, that needs to be planned for (especially if your work doesn't close).

Admin

Back to top Go down

2019 N-Cov (Corona Virus)-What to do NOW? Empty Re: 2019 N-Cov (Corona Virus)-What to do NOW?

Post by TRex2 Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 pm

I am doing basically the same as you are. The idea will be that during the time the virus is very active in our society, we reduce our number of encounters with it.

When we learn more about it, some other precautions may be in order.

TRex2

Back to top Go down