Medical Skills to Learn

Go down

Medical Skills to Learn Empty Medical Skills to Learn

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 pm

9 Most Important First Aid Skills To Learn
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/important-first-aid-skills/

Medical Skills to Learn Ngcb1   Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor and nothing in this article should be taken as medical advice. Please talk to your doctor before using any of the herbs and/or remedies mentioned in this article.

After a major disaster, your survival is going to hinge on your skill set. While having a cache of food, water, and other supplies will certainly be helpful, knowledge is the real necessity. Especially when it comes to first aid. All the medical supplies in the world are useless if you don’t know what to do with them. And believe me, during a widespread disaster, those medical supplies and first aid skills will be crucial. ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Medical Skills to Learn Empty Re: Medical Skills to Learn

Post by ReadyMom Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 am

10 First Aid Skills For When Hospitals Are Overcrowded
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/first-aid-skills-for-when-hospitals-are-overcrowded/

Medical Skills to Learn 10-first-aid-skills-for-when-hospitals-are-overcrowded-wide-1 As medical professionals scramble to obtain enough beds, protective gear, and personnel to handle the surge of coronavirus patients, another bleak new reality is emerging: Some hospitals and clinics are turning people away if they do not have a life-and-death emergency.

(SNIP) ... There has never been a better time to learn — or relearn — some basic first aid skills. By reviewing these skills now, before an accident happens, you will be able to stay calm and help yourself or someone else with a minor injury that might otherwise take you to urgent care. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down