Tin Foil Hat of The Day Question?

+2
rick1
Blondie
6 posters

Go down

Tin Foil Hat of The Day Question? Empty Tin Foil Hat of The Day Question?

Post by Blondie Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:10 pm

Covid 19, Stock Market tanking, oil markets taking a beating, NK's Little Leader dead or seriously ill.

Leads me to ask where is WikiLeaks in all this? They've gone dark.

Ticked at The Donald? Your speculation? Sign-Worried

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Tin Foil Hat of The Day Question? Empty Re: Tin Foil Hat of The Day Question?

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:18 am

Blondie wrote:Covid 19, Stock Market tanking, oil markets taking a beating, NK's Little Leader dead or seriously ill.

Leads me to ask where is WikiLeaks in all this? They've gone dark.

Ticked at The Donald? Your speculation? Sign-Worried

Just my take on this:

COVID-19, only 18 cases in my county, I'm not too worried, vaccine will be coming within the next 12 to 18 months.

Stock Market and oil prices, oil prices is what is taking down the stock market, they'll recover. If anything, gas is cheaper, heating oil is cheaper.

Where is wikileaks, the U.S. and the E.U., has their thumb pushed down on them, but there'll be leaks coming, this is election year after all.

Ticked at the Don, not me, I think the President is doing what he can with what he's got, if only the DEMONRATS and the media would let him alone, we'd all be better off.

My speculation, we'll recover from all of this, it's going to take time, but we'll recover. What the U.S. really needs to do is start making our own stuff, meds, medical equipment, computer chips/boards, steel, etc. and screw China from here to kingdom come. A smart Administration would get the U.S., Canada and Mexico together and make all of this stuff in the North American Continent.

Me worried, some, but not too much. I just kick back and watch other people panic.

Tic Toc PopCorn Cheers2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:12 am

I agree with rick1.

Oddly enough, I was looking into "when did the first elements of pro-China propaganda, having to do with Covid-19, begin to show up?"
The answer I found, by looking at the CityData forum, is that it began to show up around the 25th of Feb, which is right around the time the virus began to show up "in the wild" in countries other than China.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu May 28, 2020 8:44 pm

I have been following a gentleman on You -Tube called The Ice Age Farmer... Now I must admit that the first time I watched one of his videos I told my wife the he looked like someone that still lived in his Moms basement....

Now the scary part is that he is pretty much hitting the nail on the head almost every time and his favorite topic seems to be food or the lack of it...

The newest video has a lot to do with a thing called Farm to Fork program.. It seems that the EU is going to try and control what farmers grow and how they sell it...

I have tried to copy his latest video and share on here but sadly I am not very good at that sort of thing Computer-Hit

Any how we have not been talking much on here about the food shortage or the rising cost of meat. I would like to hear from you guys about how the store shelves look where your at and do people still wear mask ???

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri May 29, 2020 10:51 am

Well Dave, we have two stores downtown, one store, giant eagle, has 80% lean burger for $3.99/lb, 2 package limit, all their beef is limited to two packages. The prices on chicken and pork have also skyrocketed.

The other store (bi-lo), has 80% lean burger for $5.99/lb, no limit on the burger or other beef products. Now these two stores are 1 mile from each other. The prices on chicken and pork have also skyrocketed.

As far as shelf items, toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex, etc., are now on the shelves but are limited to two packs and the prices are out ragest at both stores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri May 29, 2020 11:37 am

We have a Wal-Mart here in town and there is another Wal-Mart about 20 miles from here and we sometimes visit both just to be nosy... We almost always buy in bulk , but I noticed that neither store had bulk flour anymore they had plenty of 4 or 5 lb bags just nothing larger. I also noticed that sugar went from $6 to $9 dollar for a 25lb bag..

The closest butcher shop is at least 50 miles or more from us so there is no place to get fresh ground beef. I was told that all the ground beef comes in prepackaged now... Its $3.99/lb up to $5.99/lb for 80%

We were told by a friend that works for Wal-Mart that if its not on the shelf it probably comes from China and its not coming back for a long time..

I also heard rumors that the FDA has really relaxed regulations on the ingredients and where it comes from.
It seems that they can change ingredients with out changing the label as long as they don't add gluten or anything that could cause food allergy's....

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri May 29, 2020 12:41 pm

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2893391807652031&id=100009437202079

I think I may have got this right this time.. Anyway let me know your thoughts...

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri May 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Good video, nothing they do for a new green deal will surprise me, whether it be in the EU or in the USA.

Although, I was surprised to hear that Canada removed dairy products from the food pyramid. I guess they replaced it with beer and pretzels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:09 pm

I have not been to the store in over 2 months. Husband has ventured out a couple times on other errands and stopped in to stores (with mask and social distancing). Neighbors have also given me the scoop.

Meat is in short supply. The stores they've been visiting have a limit of 2 packages of meat - not 2 of beef, 2 of pork or 2 of chicken - TWO, period. It's also triple and quadruple the former prices.

Toilet tissue and paper towels are limited, too. Prices are high and limits are set.

Canned goods are limited not only in what is available, but weird brands we've never seen before, and more expensive.

What we're having a hard time finding? Pet food and supplies! We've not been able to find the brands our animals like except in dribs and drabs for months. Interestingly, while the local WalMart didn't have it, online Walmart did - I ordered 4 large bags and it was delivered by FedEx! We've switched up brands some, the animals seem fine with it.

As far as surviving - I know we will as a whole country. This is a very painful wake up call to return to manufacturing our own goods and offer services to others. Things will be more expensive, and some goods will price themselves out of the market before they realize that if people can't afford it, there's no point in making it or they'll have to cut costs. I think they'll try to cut costs by cutting jobs to the bone, with no benefits...and will find that even that won't sell their goods. The Catch-22 will cycle around a few times before the manufacturing markets will correct themselves.

People around here aren't going hungry. We all hunt and fish and if the packed parking lots at the boat ramps are any indication, people are heading out to the lakes to fish like mad. Anyone with a boat/kayak/canoe is out fishing. We've also seen a lot of bank fishing, something we've not seen in years. A neighbor has informed me that they've already filled their freezer with fish for winter.

People around here have also planted gardens - some we've never seen with a garden now have one.

I expect, at least around here, there will be a lot of trading going on to get through the rough spots. It's already happening. We've traded services/goods for years with the neighbors, but now other people are, too.

One thing we have noticed out here...we are very rural, but this area is also a resort spot because of the lakes. When the lockdown happened, we noticed a LOT of strange vehicles going up and down our road. A lot of city folk who had camp properties around here bailed out of the city to come here. There used to be a surfeit of used campers and travel trailers for sale around here - now, it's actually difficult to find a used one. I'm assuming that many city folk who camped in tents before, bought them up to have a "home" while under quarantine.

I believe this has also put a strain on the grocery markets. Even our Walmart has rows of empty shelves and they do not appear to be being restocked. The neighbors still shopping claim that there are strangers, better dressed than our T-shirts/jeans/camo crowd, in the stores now. Most of those people are still here, as far as I can tell, despite opening up of some industry in the cities - although with the riots, they probably chose not to return just now.

All that said, life for us hasn't changed much. We're homebodies anyway, only leaving the homestead to go shopping weekly, and on vacation trips hither and yon two to three times a year for a few weeks. We always have something to do at home, whether it is maintenance on the property or spending time on hobbies - sewing, quilting, art, and writing for me/improving property, a little woodworking, photography, and writing for Husband. And of course, when bored with Internet and television, one can always take a nap.

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Misdirection

1 Little Kim may have been eliminated
2 Black man killed by a police officer Lets protest/Riot
(Most people can't remember his name now)
3 Civil war statues offend people lets take them down so we can sleep better
4 Covid 19 Runs amuck but nobody wears a mask

I feel like we are getting ready to be violated and I don't think we will even get a kiss...

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:25 am

Dave58 wrote:Misdirection  

2 Black man killed by a police officer  Lets protest/Riot

I feel like we are getting ready to be violated and I don't think we will even get a kiss...

OH Dave, you're a little rascal.

What else can run amuck, I look for sleepy Joe Biden to come down with something between now and the election or if elected, come down with something before he's sworn in. Then Senator Harris will be the first black female president.

Whats ya think Dave? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:56 am

rick1 wrote:

What else can run amuck, I look for sleepy Joe Biden to come down with something between now and the election or if elected, come down with something before he's sworn in. Then Senator Harris will be the first black female president.

That's pretty good.... I hadn't thought about that yet... Shocked

I gotta say Harris as President is a spooky thought...

I don't know if groping Joe will get elected and to be honest i don't know if i would vote for Trump if somebody were to run in his place.. I would like to vote for somebody that is not a dumba** and when it comes to our government that's hard to find...

I think who ever is running the game needs to be very cautious now with 4 months left before election. It will be hard to keep up the protest /riots something else has to happen. It needs to be a small something because if its too big everybody will pull together and that will upset their plans...

Here's one for ya..

Little Kim is ousted from his position and China offers to absorb NK in exchange for taking care of the country and its people.......

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:25 pm

Dave58 wrote:...

I don't know if groping Joe will get elected and to be honest i don't know if i would vote for Trump if somebody were to run in his place.. I would like to vote for somebody that is not a dumba** and when it comes to our government that's hard to find...

Would you vote for Kanye West? https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2020/04/24/kanye-west-is-now-officially-a-billionaireand-he-really-wants-the-world-to-know/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:17 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:...

Would you vote for Kanye West? https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2020/04/24/kanye-west-is-now-officially-a-billionaireand-he-really-wants-the-world-to-know/

Kanye West  Laughing

Sorry I meant no disrespect RM I think Kanye was searching for a publicity thing

Last edited by Dave58 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:53 am

My wife bought a bag on M&M's and a Dove Chocolate bar..

Imagine my surprise when I read the ingredients and it says
" partially produced with genetic engineering"

Does that mean it has cricket protein in it that everybody is talking about ????

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Dave58 wrote:My wife bought a bag on M&M's and a Dove Chocolate bar..

Does that mean it has cricket protein in it that everybody is talking about ????

Includes that and the kitchen sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:31 pm

rick1 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:My wife bought a bag on M&M's and a Dove Chocolate bar..

Includes that and the kitchen sink.

Forgot to add, the corn on the cob you buy, from the store or a farmer almost all of it is now genetically engineered/modified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Coins

Why all of a sudden are they so hard to get ???

PopCorn

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Dave58 wrote:Coins

Why all of a sudden are they so hard to get ???

PopCorn

The coronavirus put a hurt on the people that make the coins, at least that's what the fake news is telling us.  Dave, here's a Cheers2 to go along with your PopCorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:57 pm

We went to the local grocery store and they are not taking cash at this time..... The funny thing is they have quit taking checks also.....

Has anybody else run across this ???

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:46 am

Supposedly there's a coin shortage around here, too. Some stores are wanting debit or credit, or you can't buy. There are signs posted.

Very troubling.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 am

Part of the problem with cash is the fear mongering rumors telling people that you can get the virus from handling money.

While it theory, it is true, you can also get hit by lightning on a clear summer day. (I know someone who did, but I still go outside.) Odds are about the same.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:57 am

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:18 pm

COVID-19 wasn't bad enough, now they want to poison us. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:40 pm

These packs have to clear Customs. They should have also gotten a nod from the fruit and nut guys at USDA.

Shouldn't be hard to trace their origin. I'm concerned as to how people in specific areas got on a mailing list? Amazon, eBay, seed catalog?

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:51 pm

This is, of course, biological warfare.

Since the packets were labeled as jewelry, there was only a 1% chance that any inspector would look at it, and no one at the USDA would even have a chance.

Give them a moderate price, pay the tax, and their in.

Of course, it may be a hoax. Possibly even perpetrated by China to panic us, or to get us to not believe, when the real thing hits. That is an old counterintel trick: generate a hoax to panic the enemy, or to make them think one of their own is an enemy agent. If that doesn't work, do it several time, and ridicule them for believing it, so that when you hit them with the real thing, they just assume it is another hoax.

Deception is part of warfare.
Cold war is a game, primarily, of deception.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:20 pm

rick1 wrote:

Rick1 looks like you hammered that nail

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/11/joe-biden-vp-pick-kamala-harris-393768

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Well, stock market up nicely all day, some 350 points. Started to tank around 3:30, an hour before the announcement. Finished -100+ down.

The market has spoken.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:20 am

Blondie wrote:Well, stock market up nicely all day, some 350 points. Started to tank around 3:30, an hour before the announcement. Finished -100+ down.

The market has spoken.

Like I said in another post, just wait until November 4th!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Here we go...

Canning jars and lids are almost impossible to find..

Grocery store shelves still have bare spots...

Before the Covid made people loose most of their minds , maybe as much as 6 months before Covid was even thought about there were empty spots on store shelves with little signs.. Product Temporarily Unavailable

I have talked it over with my wife and her thoughts were ask your EHP group the question.....

Do you think our Government and other world leaders knew that China had Covid weaponized and were waiting to use it????

It would explain the empty shelves... The government is about the only ones I can think of that has the buying power to empty warehouses...

Yes I have my tin foil hat on HeadSlap

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:25 am

It's hard to say on the questions you ask, but in my heart, I believe China did weaponize it. As far as our government M-Ting warehouses, I don't think so. There are other reasons, such as aluminum, most is imported from Canada, and what the U.S. makes, well, the ingredients come from China.

So, many companies, especially beer/soda companies have cut way back on production. And don't forget how hard hit the meat/chicken plants were hit, along with with other major packing plants. All of this contributes to shortages, plants closing, people afraid to go to work, people being laid off heck, the government paid people to stay home ($600.00) more a month on top of their unemployment.

You think it's bad now, wait until sleepy joe gets into office. Shocked

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Another thing I've noticed. Smaller packaging. You can't buy a gallon jug of bleach around here. It's half gallons now. Same with many other products. No family-size Fritos. Smaller cans of some things, no more large cans. Fruits in bags seem to be less weight. That sort of thing.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum