PA-Masks in Schools for CoVid

3 posters

Go down

PA-Masks in Schools for CoVid Empty PA-Masks in Schools for CoVid

Post by ReadyMom Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:58 am

Students, adults in schools must wear masks, Pa. Department of Education says
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/07/students-adults-in-schools-must-wear-masks-department-of-education-releases-guidance.html

When students go back to school, they will be required to wear masks.

The Pennsylvania Department of Education released guidance Monday detailing when and where students are required to wear face coverings – and when they can take them off.   ---Continued---

Admin

Back to top Go down

PA-Masks in Schools for CoVid Empty Re: PA-Masks in Schools for CoVid

Post by Dave58 Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:40 am

The Indiana Department of Education hasn't said anything about mask yet.. But lets face it most kids are walking petre dishes..

Its going to get bad pretty quick

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:43 pm

In PA, once you leave your home, you're supposed to be wearing a mask, most people do when in public, but, you should see all the snowflakes that don't.

Went to the grandson's baseball game last night and they wouldn't let anyone in that didn't have a mask on and threw people out 'cause they took their mask off during the game.

The players had to wear a mask while in the dugout, but didn't have to wear one while on the field.

Every school district will have their own rules, our school district is going to ask for 50% of all A and B students, grade 8 through 12 to school at home on the computer. The others will be physically in school. They're turning the gym, caffateria and auditorium into several classrooms for all grades. That way all the students 1 through 7 will be in school.

All the students will remain in the same rooms, including eating their brought from home lunch and it will be the teachers that will rotate to the classrooms.

Don't know how it'll work out but it's a plan.

ReadyMom and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down