Hair-How to Cut Your Own Hair

2 posters

Go down

Hair-How to Cut Your Own Hair Empty Hair-How to Cut Your Own Hair

Post by ReadyMom Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:49 am

How To Cut Your Own Hair: Scissors, Shears, & Hairstyling
http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and-personal-care/a2795-how-to-cut-your-own-hair.html

For some people, going to the salon or barber shop is an enjoyable experience. For others, it is something that they would rather not do. Whether it is because of the cost or other factors, if you decide to cut your own hair, you should keep a few things in mind. Here is our hair cut how to guide:

For in-depth guidance on haircutting at home in a variety of styles, I recommend The Beginner's Guide to Cutting Hair. You'll gain the confidence to cut hair like a pro without costly trips to the salon!

Let's get started with these helpful tips. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Hair-How to Cut Your Own Hair Empty Re: Hair-How to Cut Your Own Hair

Post by ReadyMom Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 am

How to Give Yourself a Men's Haircut
http://www.ehow.com/how_2277493_cut-own-hair.html

Hair-How to Cut Your Own Hair 80375046   Everyone knows that a good man takes care of himself. Think of the money that you can save learning to cut your own hair rather than going to a barber to perform this simple procedure. If you have to purchase clippers and hair scissors, the cost will be offset by the amount saved by avoiding the barber every time you need a trim. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:54 am

How to Cut Hair
http://howtocutyourownhair.blogspot.com/

You know, sometimes you don't give yourself the best haircut. It happens. For example, I have very spiky hair with a lot of cow-licks, and this last time, my wife happily clippered my hair the way I always like it, but that day, my cow-licks did not co-operate, and a week later, my hair is looking kind of crazy.

But wait, this isn't a rant! A week later, my hair has grown out enough that I can just go ahead and cut it again, and the best part? I didn't pay $20 to get the same results with my cow-licks messing everything up Smile

Cut your own hair, what do you have to lose, it WILL grow back, usually pretty quickly. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:42 am

Either my wife or myself cut my hair while all the barber shops were shut down. My wife did a better job of course.

It's not hard to do but it does take longer than what a barber takes. I did cut all the grandsons hair, even gave one of them a mohawk. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down