Fleets off the East & West Coasts

4 posters

Go down

Fleets off the East & West Coasts Empty Fleets off the East & West Coasts

Post by ReadyMom Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Anyone know why this is happening? Routine drills? Something else? Inquiring minds want to know ... (I'm trying to find more info on this)

U.S. POSITIONING NAVAL VESSELS OFF EAST & WEST COASTS; MASSIVE TROOP MOVEMENTS IN CONUS
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/ominous-u-s-positioning-naval-vessels-off-east-west-coasts-massive-troop-movements-in-conus

Over the past four days, there have been MASSIVE movements of troops, equipment and supplies WITHIN the continental United States (CONUS). Today (Tue.), the US Navy is positioning Aircraft carriers and their strike groups off both the US east and west coasts. It appears we are preparing to defend ourselves from an invasion. China?

Late Saturday, no fewer than 25 C-17 aircraft were in the skies over the USA, carrying troops and equipment from around the nation . . . ALL going to Nellis Air Force Base. (Story Here).

Also late Saturday, no fewer than 12 C-130 aircraft were also on the move, ALSO ALL heading into Nellis.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Fleets off the East & West Coasts Empty Re: Fleets off the East & West Coasts

Post by TRex2 Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:49 am

He's kidding, right?

I really suspect it is routine troop rotations and movements.

25 C-17's and 25 C-130's?
Let me know when those number are over 100 of each.
Those air craft are medium and large cargo planes designed for short landing and take off operations. They may be practicing for next spring's war-games.

If the Democrats do ask the UN troops to invade, it would take all of 30 minutes to laugh them right out of our country.

We have the most powerful military in the world. More than any two other's combined, in fact. And most importantly, we have the only military with the ability to project massive military power into and sustain a fight in, any place in the world. No one else can do that. The most they can do is strike a blow, and leave. There would be hell to pay for that.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:21 am

Don't know for sure ReadyMom, but like TRex said, exercises, etc..

BUT, my take is that they now have Trump surrounded and he'll have to leave the white house, or he plans on going out in a blaze of glory. Laugh Animated

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:57 am

TRex2 wrote:He's kidding, right?

That's what I was thinking. I did some digging and couldn't find anything at all on this. Looked again, last night before bed and still nothing.

Admin

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:40 am

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:He's kidding, right?
That's what I was thinking. I did some digging and couldn't find anything at all on this. Looked again, last night before bed and still nothing.
My point was, that in the grand scheme of things, those aren't very large portions of our military.

Reminds me of a newsgirl who, reading from the notes they gave her, said "4th ID [infantry division] has returned. Five large airplanes with 250 troops have returned to Ft Hood from Iraq." She got that note to read about 6 times over a two week period. By the sixth time, she was looking at the others in the news room, like, "are you guys messing with me?" What she didn't know was that there were about 9000 troops in 4th ID returning from Iraq, and they would be arriving every couple of days for the rest of that month and the next.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:43 am

The USS Essex is one of the ships off the coast of California, they are on an exercise called Dawn Blitz:

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6450808/uss-essex-dawn-blitz

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:56 pm

rick1 wrote:The USS Essex is one of the ships off the coast of California, they are on an exercise called Dawn Blitz:
https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6450808/uss-essex-dawn-blitz
Yep, routine.
https://www.halldale.com/articles/14621-dawn-blitz-2017-exercise-tests-us-navy-and-marine-amphibious-tactics

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:56 am

95-97% chance absolutely nothing and routine.

3-5%% chance it's something.  I put it at that % because I think that is the likelihood of president Trump declaring martial law and/or refusing to concede. If his strategy is to see what happens through courts and this is his contingency if he can't get the courts to look into his claims he may feel this is his only chance to save america, and if that is his thinking, it's a smart move to cover your bases pre-emptively.

The only way we will ever know, is if nothing happens, or the extreme opposite.

Hey it's 2020...

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down