Big Tech's Ethnic Cleansing

4 posters

Go down

Big Tech's Ethnic Cleansing Empty Big Tech's Ethnic Cleansing

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:36 am

Before I get started:
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/ethnic+cleansing
The systematic elimination of an ethnic group or groups from a region or society, as by deportation, forced emigration, or genocide.
In this case, it is anyone who stands up for Conservative, Constitutional Government.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Shopify, Reddit, TikTok, Twitch have all taken a stance against Trump and his followers, several (Facebook and Twitter the most obvious) have taken a stance against all conservatives.

At this point, I am beginning to wonder if we should suspect anyone those facebook and twitter have not banned.

Of interest:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/shock-study-facebook-has-eliminated-93-of-traffic-to-top-conservative-websites-since-2016-election/
In February Facebook launched another algorithm change to their platform. With the changes we saw our traffic dwindle even further.

A Gateway Pundit June study of top conservative news outlets found that Facebook has eliminated 93% of traffic to top conservative websites.
As these platforms move to implement AI, this situation will become worse, and will affect smaller platforms and websites.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Big Tech's Ethnic Cleansing Empty Re: Big Tech's Ethnic Cleansing

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:39 am

I said:
At this point, I am beginning to wonder if we should suspect anyone those facebook and twitter have not banned.
I thought it over, and it is probably too early to say that.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:19 pm

Just to be clear: we need to be careful what we discuss on this forum. We don't need to give forumotion, the platform for this forum any excuse to drop us.

That said, I maintain an email address, just for discussing things that are too sensitive or to radical for the forum. It is not my email address for normal business. I get this address through mail.com, and it links to a name that is similar to, but not quite the same as my name.

I recommend everyone do this, and I will provide my email address by PM if any of the regulars on here want it.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Just read that Dissenter shut down Trump.

I guess you can only dissent if you agree with them.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:16 pm

TRex2 wrote:Just to be clear: we need to be careful what we discuss on this forum. We don't need to give forumotion, the platform for this forum any excuse to drop us.

That said, I maintain an email address, just for discussing things that are too sensitive or to radical for the forum. It is not my email address for normal business. I get this address through mail.com, and it links to a name that is similar to, but not quite the same as my name.

I recommend everyone do this, and I will provide my email address by PM if any of the regulars on here want it.

Thank you! I was visiting our son and trying to frantically keep up with everything and this thought also crossed my mind. If anyone has an alternate SAFE platform to use, if needed, we should consider that backup option. And, as mentioned be VERY careful about posting till we get a better handle on all this (although 'all bets are off' seems to cover it, right now.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:18 am

As we continue down this road, there will eventually be no place for conservative platforms:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bigtech-federalist-conservative-socialmedia/2021/01/10/id/1004993/
"But it's also one of the things I think big tech is going to be doing more and more of in the coming months as they crush not just the president himself, but a lot of his supporters and everything that they run to and every app that they go and find as a substitute for this."

This reeks of Chinese Communist Party strategy, he added.

"What you're really seeing here is big tech doing what the Constitution prevents the government from doing: an enforcement of a social standard in America," he said.

"It's very akin of what you have in terms of a social credit system in China. It's just that over there, the rules are kind of clear. Here they can change the terms of service whenever they want. None of the standards actually are actually serious. They really come down to, 'If we don't like you, we're going to get rid of you and we’ll find a reason for why.'"

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:23 am

There is a financial ethnic cleansing going on, too.
If they don't like you viewpoint, or your product, they won't allow you to buy or sell, or donate  money.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cancel-culture-stripe-payments-online/2021/01/10/id/1005008/
Stripe Inc., which handles card payments for online businesses, has stopped processing payments on the Trump campaign website, sources told The Wall Street Journal.

Stripe's move was made due to violations of rules on inciting violence, the sources said.

The company's user agreement refuses to accept payments for "high-risk" activities, including "engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property," according to its website.

This amoral behavior has been going on for years. I first noticed it when they shut down George Zimmerman's account and then the Account for Sweet Cakes by Melissa.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/04/66899-anti-gay-baker-points-finger-at-satan-for-gofundmes-decision-to-pull-the-plug-on-her-campaign/
After the ruling, supporters of the Kleins took to crowdfunding platform GoFundMe to raise the funds due to the couple’s claim that the lawsuit had already bankrupted them and forced them out of business. They stated on their Facebook page:

“We just found out that the judge has made his decision, he is ordering that we pay $135,000 in emotional damages. This money will not come from the business, but instead would have to be paid from money that should be going to pay for food and housing for us and our 5 children. This amount will financially ruin us. Our government was put in place to protect the people not to punish people because of their faith. We have had many people ask to help, someone kindly set up a go fund me for us. Thank you to all who are willing to fight for religious freedom. God bless.”

Unfortunately for them, upon raising $109,000 assist with their predicament, GoFundMe decided to pull the plug on the campaign.
Just to be clear, this was a civil case, and, as with the Republican party, they had actually broken no laws.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:30 am

I posted this on the other topic (Civil War), he blongs here too:

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/01/11/the-progressive-purge-begins-n2582898

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:30 am

I posted this on the other topic (Civil War), he belongs here too:

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/01/11/the-progressive-purge-begins-n2582898

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:44 pm

I don't think there is a smarter guy in the room when it comes to the business of social media than Chamath Palihapitiya.

In this CNBC interview, listen from about 2 minutes in to 6:45 as he explains FB.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyRpq2ODrE

Blondie

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:01 pm

Blondie wrote:I don't think there is a smarter guy in the room when it comes to the business of social media than Chamath Palihapitiya.
In this CNBC interview, listen from about 2 minutes in to 6:45 as he explains FB.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyRpq2ODrE
Correct, but somewhat naive. I have often compared Facebook and Twitter to crack. And years ago, the Blackberry had the nickname "crackberry." The reason I say "somewhat naive is:
at 4:35 - 4:46, the blond says 'it's ok for adults, but for children' it isn't. (paraphrased)
and he responds 'well, the law says they have to get the parents permission'

No, crack isn't ok for adults, and I can tell you that most 11 year old's are better at giving parental permission to themselves, than their parents are, especially when it comes to getting their fix of crack.
OTOH,
He does have enough sense to not let his kids have any of this crack.

They talk about putting up barriers, here are some of mine:
I don't go on facebook. Don't have an account. The only time I have a facebook page on my computer is when I have looked up some business and the only thing they have is a facebook page.

I have subscribed to Twitchy, Michelle Malkin's twitter scraper, but I think I will drop it. I needed it, and some other feeds, one that belong to Left Wing Radicals, for Intel, to keep track of them, but I am overwhelmed with the amount of LSD that they must take before making those Leftist posts.

Most of my time on the Net is either on forums or news feeds.
And that is way too much time.

The worst of his naivety is that he thinks Facebook and the Government are going to "fix this."
(7:30 - 7:50) No, they are not.
These are the tools they have to enslave the world, why would they want to "fix" it?

The purpose of this thread was to expose what "Big Sister" is doing to us.
And maybe give a little push for people to find multiple alternate ways to stay in touch.
(So far, not much progress.)

One step in this, anyone here, who is currently in the top 11 posters to this forum, can ask for my email address (it isn't gmail, which I use for business, but that may change too), and I will provide it by Private Message. That is the first step in creating a resilient network.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:31 pm

This congresscritter doesn't carry a LOT of weight, but he is one of many seeking to silence the truth.

https://censorship.news/2021-01-12-cnn-wants-fox-newsmax-deplatformed-complicit-in-capitol-riot.html
New Jersey state Assemblyman Paul Moriarty, a Democrat, wrote in a text to a Comcast executive that he does not appreciate networks like Newsmax and Fox News still being broadcast on Xfinity following the Capitol false flag attack that occurred on Jan. 6.

According to Moriarty, Fox and Newsmax should be removed from all cable providers because they were allegedly complicit in the attack, which resulted in some overturned furniture and strewn trash inside the halls of the Capitol building. An Air Force veteran by the name of Ashli Babbit was also shot to death by law enforcement, despite being unarmed, during the melee.

“Fox and Newsmax, both delivered to my home by your company, are complicit,” Moriarty whined to the Comcast executive. “What are you going to do??? You feed this garbage, lies and all.”

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:01 am

TRex2 wrote:There is a financial ethnic cleansing going on, too.
If they don't like you viewpoint, or your product, they won't allow you to buy or sell, or donate  money.

GoFundMe decided to pull the plug on the campaign.
Just to be clear, this was a civil case, and, as with the Republican party, they had actually broken no laws.

Reminiscent of Operation Chokepoint (a criminal action, for which no one has been heald accountable), here is more financial ethnic cleansing:
https://marketrealist.com/p/is-gab-publicly-traded/
Gab's revenue has come from a combination of donations, crowdfunding, and payments for premium subscriptions, as well as some affiliate partnerships. However, in the last two years, Gab has faced problems with receiving cash funds.

The platform currently does not accept cash or credit payment because many online payment merchants have been unwilling to do business with the company. PayPal, Stripe, and other payment processors rejected the platform in 2018 after the Tree of Life Synagogue attack in Pittsburgh, which took the lives of 11 congregants.
(Never mind, this is like filing a lawsuit against Ford because a bad guy drove one.)

Operation Chokepoint:
https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/politics/415478-operation-choke-point-reveals-true-injustices-of-obamas-justice
A little-known program carried out by President Obama’s Department of Justice (DOJ) whipsawed small business for years, and to date no one has been held accountable. Federal officials pressured banks to close the accounts of businesses solely because they were ideologically opposed to their existence. This runs counter to the very principles of due process and fairness that form the backbone of our nation’s laws.

This program, known as Operation Choke Point, operated unrestrained for years. Officials at both the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) threatened banks with regulatory pressure if they did not bend to their will. Gun and ammunition dealers, payday lenders and other businesses operating legally suddenly found banks terminating their accounts with little explanation aside from “regulatory pressure.”

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum