Trump Executive Order:

3 posters

Go down

Trump Executive Order:  Empty Trump Executive Order:

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:27 pm

One can only ask "Why", just 2 days away from leaving office. Actually ... I have a lot of 'Whys' running through my tired brain, right now.

Today, Prez T signed an EO giving Judges & LEOS “officers the power to make decisions of enormous consequence.” and “ordering enhanced protections for judges, prosecutors, and law enforcement officers.”

Source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-protecting-law-enforcement-officers-judges-prosecutors-families/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Trump Executive Order:  Empty Re: Trump Executive Order:

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:30 pm

He's pro law enforcement, the far left D'rats aren't, he did it to pee off the far left.

You think you're head is spinning now RM, just wait until you see who the 100 plus he plans on giving a pardon to.-

Last edited by rick1 on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add about pardon's)

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:48 pm

UH, Rick, dude.....I think RM is correct. Shocked

Like Holy Chit! Why now? Locked and loaded for the 20th, for starters. But he knows Biden can undo this in 3 days.

Retired Fed LEO's like most state and local get a free pass in states that require concealed carry permits like MI.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Blondie wrote:UH, Rick, dude.....I think RM is correct. Shocked

Like Holy Chit! Why now? Locked and loaded for the 20th, for starters. But he knows Biden can undo this in 3 days.

Retired Fed LEO's like most state and local get a free pass in states that require concealed carry permits like MI.

I agree with RM, I gave the reason to pee off biden and his followers, of course biden will nix it in a heart beat.

I'm retired Fed Law Enforcement, I get a free pass in every state, it's call LEOSA, law enforcement officers security act, Bush #2 signed that into law after 911.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:46 pm

The LEO wording, I get.

The EO authorizes every federal judge and prosecutor to carry on federal property. Prior to Wed.

I think all Fed courts, including SCOTUS are hearing cases virtually. So why today if courts are virtual, like Zoom video and Biden can put this in the shredder on the 20th?

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:01 pm

Blondie wrote:The LEO wording, I get.

The EO authorizes every federal judge and prosecutor to carry on federal property. Prior to Wed.

I think all Fed courts, including SCOTUS are hearing cases virtually. So why today if courts are virtual, like Zoom video and Biden can put this in the shredder on the 20th?

I agree with the courts being virtual or zoom. If they are federal judges and federal prosecutors, they are classified as federal law enforcement (LEOSA), so really the EO means nothing anyway and yes biden will nix it along with about 50 other executive orders. Every new president does it because they don't agree with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum