Moccasins-How To Make Your Own

Go down

Moccasins-How To Make Your Own Empty Moccasins-How To Make Your Own

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:31 am

How to Make Moccasins
https://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/how-to-make-moccasins-ze0z1309zcalt

Moccasins-How To Make Your Own Mocassins-jpg   (SNIP) ... The three-piece moccasin shown here is based on an Apache design. Use heavy-weight, oil-tanned leather (oil tanning makes the leather moisture resistant) and cut the pattern pieces out of heavy paper (a heavy-duty grocery bag will do). Make separate patterns for each foot—right and left foot sizes are rarely the same—and baste the patterns together so that you can try them ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Moccasins-How To Make Your Own Empty Re: Moccasins-How To Make Your Own

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:42 am

How To Make One-Piece Moccasins
http://www.preparingtosurvive.com/moccassin.html

Moccasins-How To Make Your Own Th_moccasinssioux-1    This tutorial provides instruction for making the one-piece hightop moccasins pictured above. This is just one way to make a pair of moccasins. Obviously there are many styles, many teachers, and many books from which to draw inspiration and instruction. I offer this tutorial as a give-away in gratitude to all who have shared their wisdom and knowledge with me. Please read through the entire tutorial before beginning. The degree of detail provided is with the beginner in mind. If you have some experience you will be able to skim over much of it. This is the first of five parts. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum