EMP's-Updated Threat Assessment

2 posters

Go down

EMP's-Updated Threat Assessment Empty EMP's-Updated Threat Assessment

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:09 pm

I think I've mentioned, before, that I have actually met Dr. Pry. He was a guest speaker at one of my local emergency prep events. He's a brilliant man. He wants DESPERATELY for people to understand the seriousness of EMP threat.

New grid threat: Russia deploys 'first-strike weapon,' and China ready too
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-grid-threat-russia-deploys-first-strike-weapon-china-ready-too?fbclid=IwAR0KIV12HTR2qjSVp04j8WwEBzzjqNr3QqaeSH08lh7NsuDP_DL0F45-t2c

The latest intelligence indicates that Russia has specialized a “super-electromagnetic pulse” weapon and warhead capable of traveling at Mach 20 that could put the U.S. in the dark with little notice.

What’s more, administration critics claim that President Biden’s decision to lift former President Trump’s ban on China involvement in the U.S. grid gives the communist foe a backdoor opening to attacking the nation’s electric supply.

He recently warned that the political turmoil in Washington is a "golden opportunity" for an EMP strike.

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

EMP's-Updated Threat Assessment Empty Re: EMP's-Updated Threat Assessment

Post by rick1 Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:21 am

A very powerful writing. People better wake up to what Beijing Biden is doing to this country. Shocked

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum