Cell Phone

3 posters

Go down

Cell Phone Empty Cell Phone

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:53 am

Are they listening??

My daughter and son in law came for a visit a little while ago and the topic of cell phones came up.. I told them that just like Alexa they were always listening whether they were on or not and the only way to stop this was to remove the battery ( which on the newer phones you can't remove the battery)...

My daughter took my wife's cell and turned it off and off the top of her head started saying stuff like constipation, bloating ,gas and so on...Within 2 or 3 day i was getting ads for meds to help me with this.....

So is this a real thing ???

If it is we now need to start being careful about what we say in our homes...

Up a head there is a stop sign to your left the Twilight Zone.............

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cell Phone Empty Re: Cell Phone

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Most if not all the people here have never heard of a party line. A party line is where one household had the main phone and it was split between another household. There was only one bill and it was shared between the two households.

When I was a kid, we had a party line with the neighbor and I used to listen to them talk and would tell people what they said about them.

Of course I got caught, I can't say on here what happened to me because this is a family forum.

Forgot to talk about the original subject.

Hey Dave, I shut my cell phone off and started talking about trading my wife in for to 34 year old's, I'll let you know if I start getting advertisements on that. Laugh Animated

Last edited by rick1 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to ad 34 year old's)

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:03 pm

rick1 wrote:Most if not all the people here have never heard of a party line. A party line is where one household had the main phone and it was split between another household. There was only one bill and it was shared between the two households.

When I was a kid, we had a party line with the neighbor and I used to listen to them talk and would tell people what they said about them.

Of course I got caught, I can't say on here what happened to me because this is a family forum.

Forgot to talk about the original subject.

Hey Dave, I shut my cell phone off and started talking about trading my wife in for to 34 year old's, I'll let you know if I start getting advertisements on that. Laugh Animated

I remember the party line on the phone.....
The offers on a 34 year old has got to be better than " Hi Dave if you take these pills we can help you poop great again" Laugh-Roll

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:09 pm

rick1 wrote:...

Ashley Madison is going to start emailing you.

The answer is, of course, even when they are "off" they are not off. They continue to record every location you take them to and everything they hear, and send information "home" (you are really just their keeper).

This came up on CityData's forum in the past few days, along with discussions about wrapping them in foil, potato chip bags, and Mountain Home mylar bags. Most of the people on there were out of their depth, and a couple of them were deliberately inserting disinformation.

You don't need tin foil for you hat, you need it for your phone Laugh-Roll

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:32 am

There is no more 1st amendment, as we're being monitored 24/7 by big brother, whether it's your text messages, emails or even being on this forum. Big brother knows who you are, where you are and what your saying, each and everyday.

Attached are words that alert big brother to monitor you, and most of what is listed, we have used everyday and even on this forum.

The article is 10 years old, so I'm sure more has been added to the 377 words that were originally used. I wonder if sleepy joe, joe crow, branden, empty shelf biden, etc has been added: Laugh Animated

https://www.sovereignman.com/lifestyle-design/uncle-sam-admits-monitoring-you-for-these-377-words-6832/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:29 am

rick1 wrote:There is no more 1st amendment, as we're being monitored 24/7 by big brother, whether it's your text messages, emails or even being on this forum. Big brother knows who you are, where you are and what your saying, each and everyday.

Attached are words that alert big brother to monitor you, and most of what is listed, we have used everyday and even on this forum.

The article is 10 years old, so I'm sure more has been added to the 377 words that were originally used. I wonder if sleepy joe, joe crow, branden, empty shelf biden, etc has been added: Laugh Animated

https://www.sovereignman.com/lifestyle-design/uncle-sam-admits-monitoring-you-for-these-377-words-6832/

Wow thats a big list..

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:30 pm

Dave58 wrote:
rick1 wrote:There is no more 1st amendment, as we're being monitored 24/7 by big brother, whether it's your text messages, emails or even being on this forum. Big brother knows who you are, where you are and what your saying, each and everyday.

Wow thats a big list..
And WAY out of date.

I don't know if that "binder" was a real one they issued to new guys, for training. or if it was created to fill the FOIA requirement.

(Hey, Dick, put something together that looks good, to shut these guys up...)

The software used by NSA is context sensitive, and will know if the word is used in a way that should be monitored or ignored.

The stuff they look for changes, from week to week, as threats change.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum