Starting Communism

4 posters

Go down

Starting Communism Empty Starting Communism

Post by Dave58 Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:28 pm

Wife came home and said her co-workers were talking about this and then I found this video on one of the channels that I follow.....

https://youtu.be/acL4Y-QYcuw

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Starting Communism Empty Re: Starting Communism

Post by rick1 Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:58 am

Dave58 wrote:Wife came home and said her co-workers were talking about this and then I found this video on one of the channels that I follow.....

Good video Dave. I'm amazed that he didn't really mention anything about stocking up on self defense items, guns, ammo, etc..

I'm as good to go as anybody as far as food items, hygiene items, guns, ammo, booby traps, etc..

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:04 am

rick1 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:Wife came home and said her co-workers were talking about this and then I found this video on one of the channels that I follow.....

Good video Dave. I'm amazed that he didn't really mention anything about stocking up on self defense items, guns, ammo, etc..

I'm as good to go as anybody as far as food items, hygiene items, guns, ammo, booby traps, etc..

I love me some boobies you have got to show me how to make a trap Bouncing Spots

Dave58

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:25 am

rick1 wrote:
One reason he may not have really mentioned stocking up on self defense items is the animosity of YouTube towards videos that mention firearms in conjunction with prepping. He may have felt that mentioning those things would get his video taken down even faster. He said, in the video, to make a copy of it, so I did that. y2mate.is is good for making copies of YT videos.

He talks about empty store shelves, and military movements that can't be summer training, but I don't see those things here. (I do see Army Reserve and Guard units deploy to the TX border.)

He also mentions $4 a gallon gasoline and that kinda limits where he hails from, but I can't find anything to actually say where he is.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/gaspricemap?lat=38&lng=-99&z=5

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:51 am

TRex, he got gas in Utah, high test, he's trying to extend the life of his truck. In Salt Lake for regular is $3.880/gallon.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:01 pm

rick1 wrote:TRex, he got gas in Utah, high test, he's trying to extend the life of his truck. In Salt Lake for regular is $3.880/gallon.
Thanks.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:29 am

Yeah, I wouldn't follow this guy. I went back a few years and looked at videos he has done each years for the past five years or so, and, to say the least, I am not impressed with his "discernment" in matters of what is happening on any particular day.

(I haven't really looked at his religious videos.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:42 pm

TRex2 wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't follow this guy. I went back a few years and looked at videos he has done each years for the past five years or so, and, to say the least, I am not impressed with his "discernment" in matters of what is happening on any particular day.

(I haven't really looked at his religious videos.)

It does make people think, at least it made me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:33 pm

I watched but I find the guy lacking in Street Cred.

High Level Officers are shopping at Costco? My brother in law when enlisted would drive around colonels to generals in his day so I don't see them heading to the grocery on their down time. That'scsomething delegated to other people.

Why is the only mantra of prepping channels on YT "RUN TO THE STORE"? It's like all around hard freakin' work has been replaced by go to Costco in your camo outfit and upload your grocery haul.

So everyone who knows you now knows what you have.

Blondie

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Blondie wrote:I watched but I find the guy lacking in Street Cred.

High Level Officers are shopping at Costco? My brother in law when enlisted would drive around colonels to generals in his day so I don't see them heading to the grocery on their down time. That'scsomething delegated to other people.
That is just one of the problems I have with this guy. It seems to me, he gloms onto whatever conspiracy theory comes his way.

Why is the only mantra of prepping channels on YT "RUN TO THE STORE"? It's like all around hard freakin' work has been replaced by go to Costco in your camo outfit and upload your grocery haul.
So everyone who knows you now knows what you have.
You have a valid point, that, if they know you are a prepper and you are seen stocking up, you lose some OPSEC. But this guy is saying non-preppers with money, in a panic,(we need a shorthand way of saying that) are hitting Cosco, to stock up. I am guessing he hear from a guy, that "middle aged guys in uniform" were stocking up at Cosco, and filled in the rest. That is how conspiracy theories, sometimes, get started.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down