Collective Breakdown of our Civilization

3 posters

Go down

Collective Breakdown of our Civilization Empty Collective Breakdown of our Civilization

Post by TRex2 Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:15 pm

Since we don't have a "Political" area, I thought i would post this here, as food for thought.

A note about the Z-Man's writings: he engages in mild hyperbole, not hard science.
But ultimately, the truth of what he says is often unshakable.
For those unwilling to click on a link, the following line can be used in DuckDuckGo:
Taki Z man deep true believer
Shouldn't be hard to find the article from there.

https://www.takimag.com/article/true-believers/
Like most human traits, belief operates on a spectrum. This is why the hardest-thumping Covidians are on the political left. Left-wing people are much more inclined to accept authority than people who tend to be on the right. It is why the overlap between progressives, Covidians, and Gaia worshippers is near universal. Left-wing people really need to believe, and they will believe in just about anything.

Paul Gottfried touches on this tangentially in his recent book, Antifascism: The Course of a Crusade, in which he explores antifascism. Professor Gottfried knows more about fascism—the actual political movement—than anyone alive. Naturally, he knows a tremendous amount about the various movements that have opposed it. He correctly points out that modern antifascism is complete nonsense, divorced from reality, but the modern antifascist believes it with the intensity of a fanatic.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Collective Breakdown of our Civilization Empty Re: Collective Breakdown of our Civilization

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:07 am

"covidians" lol hilarious

I think this will be an interesting thread.

Off to go read the link

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Collective Breakdown of our Civilization Empty Re: Collective Breakdown of our Civilization

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:20 pm

In woke states this will soon be normal

They're so "not racist and woke" that they are Literally racist.

They are determining eligibility for treatment and giving an preference to non whites to make up for injustice. This is not satire.

People need to understand how dangerous woke mentality is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-says-prioritize-non-white-171224095.html

"such "risk factor" is being a race or ethnicity that is not White due to "longstanding systemic health and social inequality"

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:36 pm

The reason African Americans aren't getting the shot is because they've been experimented on by the government before and now they don't trust the government.

The woke, of course will continue to parade their messages until they can't stand any longer. Just look what has happened with their CRT school teachings, parents are fed up with it and now the parents and grandparents are running for the school board and they are winning. Now, if they can only get our woke corn pop to call off the justice department, things may get a little better in our schools.

The woke left and their defund the police is now taking a to the rear march in a few of the demonrat cities, D.C., Chicago, San Francisco, etc..

The NY thing will go to court and of course, they will loose, it's something called discrimination.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/local/uofl-looking-for-diverse-group-for-johnson-johnson-vaccine-clinical-trial/417-8014870b-a2ec-4d79-a4f6-879c89c749e2

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:26 am

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Which also totally exposes her covid hypocrisy. She is a covid pusher but went to vacation in Florida to escape the very thing she champions because she didn't want to deal with it.

They're all a bunch of frauds.

Anyone who can't see through the hypocrisy is blind.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:04 pm

When you don't agree with someone or something, you peacefully protest, but people today, which are led by a few morons, want to install pain on people or a company.

Yesterday's Supreme Court decision on concealed carry law in NY has every far left liberal going head over heals crazy. Even the demonrat govenor of NY said she's going to fight the ruling, I guess she doesn't understand that the supreme court is the final ruling:

https://thehill.com/homenews/3534293-ny-gov-hochul-blasts-outrageous-supreme-court-gun-ruling/

Then, of course you have todays ruling on roe v wade and congresswomen (Maxine Watters) are calling for unrest and the main stream media is scorched over that ruling. Even the demonrat VP said that the ruling was against the constitution, what a  clown :.

Now all of this I see as inciting a riot, or am I hearing things wrong, I think she should be arrested, but demonrats don't get arrested.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/roe-v-wade-ruling-msnbc-cnn-more-full-scorched-earth-civil-war-supreme-court

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 am

rick1 wrote:...
Now all of this I see as inciting a riot, or am I hearing things wrong, I think she should be arrested, but demonrats don't get arrested.
You are not wrong.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:53 am

TRex2 wrote:
You are not wrong.

Why do you think I'm wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:57 am

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
You are not wrong.

Why do you think I'm wrong?

Misread, thought you said I was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum