Does this sound suspicious ???

4 posters

Go down

Does this sound suspicious ??? Empty Does this sound suspicious ???

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Last edited by Dave58 on Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Does this sound suspicious ??? Empty Re: Does this sound suspicious ???

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:56 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:53 pm

Dave58 wrote:This sounds like a scene from the movie Amerigeddon not sure of spelling.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/guerrilla-war-exercise-to-be-fought-across-rural-north-carolina-counties-army-warns/ar-AASDjEy

WHY???

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:10 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:This sounds like a scene from the movie Amerigeddon not sure of spelling.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/guerrilla-war-exercise-to-be-fought-across-rural-north-carolina-counties-army-warns/ar-AASDjEy

WHY???

At one point in the movie the US military and the U.N. were conducting training on urban assault while searching towns for weapons.. I just thought it was similar ( Wife says I might watch to much SyFy) Cool

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:01 pm

Dave58 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:

WHY???

At one point in the movie the US military and the U.N. were conducting training on urban assault while searching towns for weapons.. I just thought it was similar   ( Wife says I might watch to much SyFy)  Cool

SOrry .... didn't mean why does it sound like the movie .. I meant WHY are they doing this? I don't think I can every remember hearing of something like this before. Does anyone else? (at least not in somewhere military-related.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:54 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:

WHY???

At one point in the movie the US military and the U.N. were conducting training on urban assault while searching towns for weapons.. I just thought it was similar   ( Wife says I might watch to much SyFy)  Cool

SOrry .... didn't mean why does it sound like the movie .. I meant WHY are they doing this? I don't think I can every remember hearing of something like this before. Does anyone else? (at least not in somewhere military-related.

RM this is just a guess....

The government seems obsessed with the vax mandate this may be a practice run on enforcing it..... I hope its not

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:07 pm

My wife reminded me about Operation Jade Helm... That went on about 6 yrs ago

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:06 am

Remember learning about the concentration camps (Japanese) here in the U.S., during WW-2.

They're practicing to gather all the unvaccinated and putting them on an island off the cost of kilifornia. Laugh Animated

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:11 pm

rick1 wrote:Remember learning about the concentration camps (Japanese) here in the U.S., during WW-2.

They're practicing to gather all the unvaccinated and putting them on an island off the cost of kilifornia. Laugh Animated
Agree-sign Cheers-Beer2

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:26 pm

Dave58 wrote:My wife reminded me about Operation Jade Helm... That went on about 6 yrs ago
Yeah, this is about the third or fourth exercise of this type.

I don't agree with this kind of "practice," as it is high risk and doesn't offer much training benefit they can't get some other way. Around 10 or so years ago, they had one of theirs killed, when he accidentally engaged someone who wasn't "practicing." (Deputy engaged them with live ammo, and did not miss.)

As for the the movie "Amerigeddon" - sounds cool.
Might order it.
Would you recommend it?

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:45 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:My wife reminded me about Operation Jade Helm... That went on about 6 yrs ago

I don't agree with this kind of "practice," as it is high risk and doesn't offer much training benefit they can't get some other way. Around 10 or so years ago, they had one of theirs killed, when he accidentally engaged someone who wasn't "practicing." (Deputy engaged them with live ammo, and did not miss.)

As for the the movie "Amerigeddon" - sounds cool.
Might order it.
Would you recommend it?

I really enjoyed I have watched it 2 or 3 times.. I seem to pick up on little things every time I watch it

Dave58

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:47 am

TRex2 wrote:

I don't agree with this kind of "practice," as it is high risk and doesn't offer much training benefit they can't get some other way.
Hmmm, this is a little different:
https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=26305
The Pentagon announced that it will be conducting guerilla warfare training in North Carolina in the coming weeks. The point of the exercise is to train American soldiers to battle “seasoned freedom fighters”, according to the Army. They say they made the announcement so that the public would not be shocked by the sound of weapons or the sight of the soldiers conducting war games. The exercises are going to be conducted on private lands in the western part of the state

This announcement coincides with the Department of Justice announcing the formation of a specialized unit focused on domestic terrorism. According to the DOJ, “We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.”
Jade Helm was supposedly about dealing with radicals in other countries.

Now they are all but admitting they intend to use military forces against any Americans they think might be a threat to their Administration.

The Z-Blog is kinda "way out there" but often makes for interesting food for thought.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:33 am

rick1 wrote:Remember learning about the concentration camps (Japanese) here in the U.S., during WW-2.

Maybe I should have added those that oppose radical woke demonrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's about 70% of TRUE Americans.

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum