Medical Preparations-General Info

Go down

Medical Preparations-General Info Empty Medical Preparations-General Info

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:11 am

The Reality of Medical Preparedness
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/selco-medical-preparedness/

Medical Preparations-General Info SELCO_-The-Reality-of-Medical-PreparednessMAIN   The reality of medical preparedness is that people often waste a lot of money on things that they don’t need or do not know how to use.  The purpose of this article is not to reduce the importance or quality of the previous article about stocking up on medical supplies. I find it more as a continuation of that article, perhaps taking a different angle on medical kits, preps, skills etc.

(SNIP) ... Let me be clear. The foundation is not immediately learning some fancy skill which is very very often useless. The foundation should be knowledge, data, information…and then later skills.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Medical Preparations-General Info Empty Re: Medical Preparations-General Info

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:55 am

6 Things To Do Immediately After A Medical Collapse
https://www.askaprepper.com/6-things-to-do-immediately-after-a-medical-collapse/

Medical Preparations-General Info 6-Things-To-Do-Immediately-After-A-Medical-Collapse-0-750x375   (BIG SNIP) ... As a society, we have become perhaps a bit too dependent on our medical professionals.

I don’t mean to malign them in any way, but we expect to go to them for every little problem, seeking an answer.

(SNIP) ... How do we make sure that we don’t die, should we be faced with a medical collapse? Our first actions can have much to do with whether or not we will be counted amongst the survivors.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum