EU economy collapse

3 posters

Go down

EU economy collapse Empty EU economy collapse

Post by Dave58 Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:44 pm

If this is really happening how long before it hits here ??

https://youtu.be/pNspIgWfgZU

Dave58

Back to top Go down

EU economy collapse Empty Re: EU economy collapse

Post by TRex2 Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:19 am

Dave58 wrote:If this is really happening how long before it hits here ??
Unless someone or something (like the sun) nukes us, it will be at least a year before we are that bad. But, unless something changes for the better, we may be in bad shape (not as bad as Europe) a year from now.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:46 am

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:If this is really happening how long before it hits here ??
Unless someone or something (like the sun) nukes us, it will be at least a year before we are that bad. But, unless something changes for the better, we may be in bad shape (not as bad as Europe) a year from now.

TR2 your probably right ( I hope so ) I may just be a paranoid old man. I get that way sometimes. But I really do feel like things are starting to pick up a little bit faster now . I hope we all don't get a big surprise after the election...

Keep doing the things

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-military-chief-says-limited-nuclear-war-cannot-be-ruled-out/ar-AA11zxgE

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:28 pm

Dave58 wrote:
TR2 your probably right ( I hope so ) I may just be a paranoid old man. I get that way sometimes. But I really do feel like things are starting to pick up a little bit faster now . I hope we all don't get a big surprise after the election...

Keep doing the things

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-military-chief-says-limited-nuclear-war-cannot-be-ruled-out/ar-AA11zxgE
Nov 1st through the end of March will be "interesting times. That is for certain, and as the Ukraine military chief says, "Limited Nuclear War" cannot be ruled out, but I believe we will get through this winter with a minimum of "real" suffering, and a minimum of casualties.

Those predictions, though, are probabilities.
Nothing is certain, so, as you said:

Keep doing the things.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:10 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:

Keep doing the things

Nov 1st through the end of March will be "interesting times. That is for certain, and as the Ukraine military chief says, "Limited Nuclear War" cannot be ruled out, but I believe we will get through this winter with a minimum of "real" suffering, and a minimum of casualties.  

Keep doing the things.

Hopefully we can get past the winter without a nuclear exchange, since we've only had one nuclear war and it was all out.

We used every nuke in our arsenal ending WW2 and nobody has fired one in anger since. But I fear that the use it or lose it mentality will quickly move from any use to all out war. And I don't doubt that if Putin is cornered he'll go scorched earth before giving in. Crying or Very sad

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:44 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Keep doing the things.
Hopefully we can get past the winter without a nuclear exchange, since we've only had one nuclear war and it was all out.

We used every nuke in our arsenal ending WW2 and nobody has fired one in anger since. But I fear that the use it or lose it mentality will quickly move from any use to all out war. And I don't doubt that if Putin is cornered he'll go scorched earth before giving in. Crying or Very sad
I put the odds of a limited nuclear exchange in %2 range, and the same for a Carrington Event, in the next year. OTOH, I don't expect the Ukraine situation to resolve in less than another year, either.

Slightly higher chance, they will mess around and get that nuclear power plant leaking, or just simply blow it up, like Chernobyl.

God has already told us how the world, as we know it, ends, so I don't entertain an all out nuclear exchange. OTOH, the last half of the 14th century would have passed for the four horsemen (one third of the world population died), but God didn't see fit to end it all then, so things could get pretty bad, and still go on.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down