Feebs causing trouble

4 posters

Go down

Feebs causing trouble Empty Feebs causing trouble

Post by Dave58 Sun May 14, 2023 5:57 pm

I can't prove it but I am pretty sure these folks were FBI. Nobody is over weight every body in uniform.. I think it was the FBI trying to cause problems..

Any thoughts ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12080939/White-supremacy-group-Patriot-march-Washington-D-C.html

Last edited by Dave58 on Sun May 14, 2023 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misunderstanding)

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Feebs causing trouble Empty Re: Feebs causing trouble

Post by rick1 Sun May 14, 2023 8:31 pm

I don't know Dave, it seems to me that there aren't too many people in this country that are normal anymore.

But, as my Grandma used to say, "that's what makes the world go 'round"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun May 14, 2023 9:26 pm

rick1 wrote:I don't know Dave, it seems to me that there aren't too many people in this country that are normal anymore.

But, as my Grandma used to say, "that's what makes the world go 'round"

I actually meant FBI I just always called them feebs. I had better change my post Laughing

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon May 15, 2023 8:57 am

That does look like some that roam DC, when 'dressed down'/casual. But then again it could be folks dressing that way to confuse. Can't take anything at 'face value' anymore.

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon May 15, 2023 9:51 am

Dave58 wrote:I can't prove it but I am pretty sure these folks were FBI. Nobody is over weight every body in uniform.. I think it was the FBI trying to cause problems..

Any thoughts ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12080939/White-supremacy-group-Patriot-march-Washington-D-C.html

They're a bunch of bias crooks too, probably trying to recruit to hang somebody. I'm surprised they aren't dressed like the kkk. Laugh Animated

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon May 15, 2023 1:42 pm

It has been in Right Wing news for a while now, to avoid that group.

They have been infiltrated for years, and in the past couple of years the infiltration is sufficient to call them a "honey trap."

https://defconnews.com/2022/06/13/how-many-feds-were-among-the-white-supremacists-arrested-in-idaho/
The first thing that seems a little suspicious is that these guys were arrested at all. Nothing they did or had is illegal. One whole smoke grenade? Holy shit! The were going to destroy democracy!

The second thing that should raise eyebrows is that they were cuffed but the cops let them keep their masks on. Also, they wore masks!?!

Another thing that is quite bothersome is the resemblance of Patriot Front members to the Justice for J6 rally undercover federal agents: (picture of fed agents in Conroe TX)

https://theweek.com/us/1014893/what-is-patriot-front
A few days after the Patriot Front demonstration in D.C., podcast host Joe Rogan suggested that the marchers might actually be federal agents in disguise. "They just pop up outta nowhere with the same sized flags, the same outfits, goose-stepping ... in an orderly line? Who organized this? ... I'm calling bulls--t," he said. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) expressed a similar theory, arguing that real right-wing protesters would never cover their faces the way the Patriot Front marchers did. Other outlets and individuals, including right-wing news site The Gateway Pundit, echoed these claims after the arrests in Idaho. Coeur D'Alene Police Chief Lee White told reporters emphatically that the men his officers arrested were not "FBI in disguise."
I don't think he would know, if they were Undercover FBI.
I would like to ask him, how many did he actually see, doing time in his jail, for that "misdemeanor"? How many simply had their lawyers see the judge or do a plea deal?

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down