Black Swan Affect

4 posters

Go down

Black Swan Affect Empty Black Swan Affect

Post by rick1 Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:32 am

I never heard of this until yesterday while listening to Bob and Tom in the morning. So, I started looing around on the net and found several things from different people.

More then a little scary:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/cbs-reporter-predicts-black-swan-eveny-in-2024-fertile-ground-for-our-adversaries/ar-AA1m6iDm

Dave58, TRex2 and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Black Swan Affect Empty Re: Black Swan Affect

Post by Cinnamon Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:28 pm

Husband has been following a lot of news lately, even news from around the world in different languages (with subtitles or interpreters).

The world at large is very uneasy right now.

I've noticed in some of the social media, people who don't usually talk about such things are discussing and asking about prepping. Lots of videos being put out by amateurs who are getting chickens, learning to bake and garden, and talking about going "back to the old ways."
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:59 am

Yes, this has been a discussion, here on EHP for a while. Got really big during Obama's second term, and in the transition to the Trump years.

Now that we are on "Obama's third term," it doesn't surprise me too much that we are seeing a rise in the threat level: an expectation that things may happen, any time now.

What does surprise me? MSN publishing something written by Samantha Chang. I figured they wouldn't give someone like her any space, and would claim she is a "conspiracy theorist." (I have always pointed out that "it is only a theory, until we find out it is true.) I figured they would simply dismiss her views as partisan alarmism.

Also kinda surprised Catherine Herridge is still employed by CBS (may 2020):
https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-cbs-reporter-catherine-herridge-is-driving-democratsand-some-of-her-own-colleaguescrazy
Catherine Herridge has a long history on the justice beat. She also possesses one of the rarer attributes in TV journalism: a massive mainstream platform, serving now as CBS’s senior investigative correspondent. And she has reporting roots at the nation’s leading conservative media outlet, having made the jump late last year from Fox News, where she served for 20 years.

Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign was far less diplomatic. “SCOOP: Catherine Herridge is a partisan, rightwing hack who is a regular conduit for conservative media manipulation ploys because she agrees to publicize things before contacting the target to ask for comment,” snarled the campaign’s rapid-response director Andrew Bates in a now-deleted tweet.

TRex2

Dave58 and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:29 pm

Hey TRex, the domonrats just hate when the truth is spoken.

Not only do they hate Catherine Herridge, they also hate Sheryl Atkinson (full measure), too.

They actually hate everybody and anybody that speaks the truth or just don't agree with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:49 pm

The Unpredictable But Entirely Possible Events That Could Throw 2024 Into Turmoil

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/01/05/unpredictable-events-2024-election-turmoil-experts-00133873
Violet
Violet

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:00 pm

Violet wrote:The Unpredictable But Entirely Possible Events That Could Throw 2024 Into Turmoil

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/01/05/unpredictable-events-2024-election-turmoil-experts-00133873

Nice article, all of which is true. We've been in turmoil for 3 years now and only getting worse.

Dave58 and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down